Glory Hole Users ?
Pamela

United States

#452 Dec 25, 2007
I actually don't believe that any girl would ever do this "for real"...I'm not talking about a sex video where everything is staged, or at a sex party where a lot of people know each other, I mean totally anonymous and for real...no girl would ever do that.
just 4 fun

El Paso, TX

#453 Dec 25, 2007
Jacob wrote:
anybody find a hole in Kansas city
ya theres all knds of holes in and around kc best 1 is on 435 and truman rd have fun and play safe
oldnhorny

Georgetown, SC

#454 Dec 25, 2007
where are they in south carolina?
oldnhorny

Georgetown, SC

#455 Dec 25, 2007
where in FLorence
HHC

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#456 Dec 25, 2007
And we wonder how STDS are running rampant in the USA. I think I will look into how many penises are cut or bitten off after they are inserted in glory holes. Any Republicans have the stats for me?:)
illsuckit

Powell, TN

#457 Dec 25, 2007
Andre wrote:
I have not heard of any Glory Holes in Knoxville. Anyone know of any?
did you find any in Knoxville???
did you ever find any in Knoxville??
HHC

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#460 Dec 26, 2007
420 Sheriff wrote:
<quoted text>
not really butt we can start with yours
when I grow one, I will get back to ya!
fun at the stop

Langley, Canada

#461 Dec 26, 2007
ours was just closed down at the Bradner rest stop in B.C. It was fun while it lasted.
Join Free
joshboski

Janesville, WI

#462 Dec 26, 2007
If anyone is interested in some fun or knows where fun can be had around southern WI/and Northern Illinois....hit me up.
Let Me Take It

AOL

#463 Dec 27, 2007
I'm looking for any glory holes in the Clearwater/St.Petersburg Florida area. Does anyone know of any?
unknown__IL

United States

#465 Dec 28, 2007
Pamela wrote:
I actually don't believe that any girl would ever do this "for real"...I'm not talking about a sex video where everything is staged, or at a sex party where a lot of people know each other, I mean totally anonymous and for real...no girl would ever do that.
Maybe not, but the fantasy of it is just scrumptions!!! I'd love to have an unknown woman suck on me through a wall. Better yet, I'd love to watch her do it to a bunch of unknown c@cks.
Traveler

Naperville, IL

#466 Dec 28, 2007
this thread gave me a hardon

i have a beautiful 9inch penis available to women or young attractive guys in or around Chicago area

im 29 years old, 5-9 160lbs, white guy

email me your pic to mexicancousin79@yahoo
stranger

Las Vegas, NV

#467 Dec 29, 2007
Any known glory holes in the Las Vegas area?
John

Springdale, AR

#468 Dec 29, 2007
Ryan wrote:
Kansas 18 year old (Barely legal, just turned 18 less than 2 months ago.) looking to suck.
Im in Wichita and I need my thick 7.5c cock sucked.
Geena

United States

#469 Dec 29, 2007
They Used to be on Highway 90 at a bookstore by the beach. Unfortunately it was destryoed by Katrina. It was in the vacinity of the Sharkshead soveigner shop.
Geena wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in biloxi mississippi? i'm so curious. i've lived in biloxi for 12 yrs.. and that's new..
Iowafarmboy

United States

#471 Dec 30, 2007
Anyone know of any in Iowa?
discreet man

Atlanta, GA

#472 Dec 30, 2007
I've really gotten into gh action.
Literally cannot get enough.
It is so hot having a guy you don't know let you pleasure him. Lots of Married guys.
I go and stay for hours on occasion.
Friday night, I swallowed 6 hot loads....yummy.
mmmm curious wrote:
I have always considered myself "straight" but have often wondered about male to male sexuality.
I never thought about it until one day I was walking into a public toilet and as I walked in the main door a guy followed me in. I went to a cubicle and noticed someones eye looking at me. I sighed in disapproval and ignored the gentleman.
It was only later when I was talking to some guys about the experience that they said it was probably "Some dirty bast*rd looking for some cock!!".
Afterwards, I started thinking what it would be like and thought I had missed an opportunity to anonymously study another part of my sexuality.
I do go to public toilets and look for "holes" but have done nothing about it. I keep thinking my dik would go through the hole and some psycho will cut it off!!
But equally I would really like to suk a man off and feel it in my mouth, as his load drips down my throat. I am horny now thinking about it.
I spend a lot of time fantasising about doing and being done by a man. My mind explodes at the thought of a double blow.
Is gloryholing a good introduction to male to male sex?
Is there any other way?
Jacob

Daegu, Korea

#473 Jan 1, 2008
just 4 fun wrote:
<quoted text>ya theres all knds of holes in and around kc best 1 is on 435 and truman rd have fun and play safe
Sounds great I'll have to ty it. luv to try and let a guy milk me dry
atlanta

Atlanta, GA

#474 Jan 1, 2008
in atlanta, ga you should try this addess.
5370 Old National Hwy
atlanta

Atlanta, GA

#475 Jan 1, 2008
Blowout XXX Video 145 Piedmont Rd NE preview room. check out those previews. take your girl with you for some real fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun 2 min Tryit 51,930
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 2 min FunGuy 131,756
Ladies do you wear tights with or without panti... 2 min jesfb87 101
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min jusstin17 965,159
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 2 min wolf666 43,683
Sharing pics of gf 2 min Joey 38
Dirty sexting and pic exchange? 3 min vern89 14
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 3 min Scguy23 212,767
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Tryit 475,339
More from around the web