Baltimore, MD

#331 Nov 20, 2007
any in baltimore,md?
email j.ambushe@yahoo.com
chris s

Ocklawaha, FL

#332 Nov 20, 2007
juan camaney wrote:
We have many places here in Portland Oregon that have them, we also have at least 2 adult theaters were anything goes, with a few couples being there during the weekend I always have good time watching the wives doing the nasty in front of everyone.
I wish someone would tell me the locations of these theatres.
gloryhole luver

Kansas City, MO

#334 Nov 21, 2007
My house wrote:
My place hase one Bill<quoted text>
would luv 2 visit it sometime, 9.5 in kc
gloryhole luver

Kansas City, MO

#335 Nov 21, 2007
bill wrote:
Jack, I guess there not any in KC. Iam just looking to be sucked once or twise a week. Are you looking for the same Jack?
hey bill, don't have a glory hole, but would luv 2 hookup and suck u, 9.5 cut in kc here
long island NY

Bethpage, NY

#336 Nov 21, 2007
Any body in long island NY looking for some fun?
billy_trek@yahoo.com
tpajohn

Haines City, FL

#338 Nov 22, 2007
I live in brandon just off of i75 and would love have my man hood sucked tonight on turkey day. I get off at 10pm and could meet you somewhere.g/f is out of town today and won't be back till tommorow. let me know. email is ywarr2004@yahoo.com
pip789

A Coruņa, Spain

#339 Nov 22, 2007
Have used them often, the best was and sexiest was when I was sucking a c*ck, and he withdrew and came round. I stripped off, hand and knees and started were I had left off. I could see someone peering through the hole and stopped long enough to blow them a kiss. Next thing there are two other men in there. I was fu***d at both ends. As they left I was there cu# dribbling from my ars* and mouth, when the last guy, turned round, knelt down and returned the favour. We now live together, his 9inches make me happy, but he knows that I love c**k so he takes me to GH now, but as for be fu***d makes them wear condoms
Join Free
opendfwdude

Dallas, TX

#340 Nov 24, 2007
for all the AIDS, vermin, STD posters... GROW UP... do your research.. oral transmission is minimal & requires the recipient to have open sores/lacerations in the mouth to become infected.
Next.. gloryholes offer a nuance of pleasure never replicated in ANY other form of interaction. Its safe, sane, consequential way of giving & receiving that does NOT compromise the "self"...
bottom line: safe, open, logical connections.. for the folks in DFW... let's be nasty...
opendfwdude

Dallas, TX

#341 Nov 24, 2007
oh. I didn't touch on.. gay/bi.. whatever.. dick needs release... period... actually that is the exact time Dick (in a relationship) needs relief, during the period, because guys & gals are so hung up. Lick/f*ck the pussy while she is bleeding & then she will suck you... lol.. As a guy who loves both men & women, open your eyes.. be safe & explore
mmmm curious

London, UK

#342 Nov 24, 2007
I have always considered myself "straight" but have often wondered about male to male sexuality.

I never thought about it until one day I was walking into a public toilet and as I walked in the main door a guy followed me in. I went to a cubicle and noticed someones eye looking at me. I sighed in disapproval and ignored the gentleman.

It was only later when I was talking to some guys about the experience that they said it was probably "Some dirty bast*rd looking for some cock!!".

Afterwards, I started thinking what it would be like and thought I had missed an opportunity to anonymously study another part of my sexuality.

I do go to public toilets and look for "holes" but have done nothing about it. I keep thinking my dik would go through the hole and some psycho will cut it off!!

But equally I would really like to suk a man off and feel it in my mouth, as his load drips down my throat. I am horny now thinking about it.

I spend a lot of time fantasising about doing and being done by a man. My mind explodes at the thought of a double blow.

Is gloryholing a good introduction to male to male sex?

Is there any other way?
mtnbotwill

Casar, NC

#343 Nov 25, 2007
any gloryholes in spatanburg sc
masta masta

Columbia, MD

#344 Nov 25, 2007
hey guys. i was wondering if there were any holes in balitmore/ ellicott city area?
just another guy

Evansville, IN

#346 Nov 26, 2007
Anyone know of ne GH's in Illinois? I want to try one out.
ARK

Chicago, IL

#347 Nov 26, 2007
Does anyone know of any GHs in Northern Illinois? arask80@yahoo.com
John

Faridabad, India

#348 Nov 26, 2007
Oh yes used to go to them all the time but as you sat they are hard to find here now.
John

Faridabad, India

#349 Nov 26, 2007
you bet and your right hard to find here now
man

Calgary, Canada

#350 Nov 27, 2007
can you tell me where there is glory in calgary
man

Calgary, Canada

#351 Nov 27, 2007
I like to suck, or watch
sling

Kenya

#352 Nov 27, 2007
wife loves to watch me,,especially as shes getting licked and she gets so hot,,occasionally she rides it to get it all gooey for me to lick and suck both her and him clean,,this sometimes goes on for hours and hours,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a submissive woman for online sub/d... (May '11) 2 min Subgirl39 1,070
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Smithstar2014 375,888
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min iloveyoub4be 493,603
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Terenceq 224,693
Trading pics 2 min Mike22sav 1
There are literally no women on here! (Feb '14) 2 min David0407 16,802
let's get kinky 2 min J dog 2,118
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min pnewton21 563,048
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Evan B 46,476

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE