Glory Hole Users ?
some guy

Rochester, NY

#286 Nov 4, 2007
Does any one know any locations of a glory hole in NYC. If you do please e-mail me the locations [email protected] ( only guys on girls)
some guy

Rochester, NY

#287 Nov 4, 2007
Yuna wrote:
where's the glory holes for women? hahaha!
e-mail me at [email protected] and i will tell you
some guy

Rochester, NY

#288 Nov 4, 2007
darkbreed wrote:
I went to the club one night with a bunch of friends and I met this really hot Latin girl and we hit it off pretty good. It was getting late and we were pretty drunk and she told me she wanted to go in the bathroom and do it. So I was all for that. We went into a stall and she said she had a surprise for me, anyway we started making out and then she went down on me. And oh man was it getting good when there was a knock on the stall and she said watch this. I hadn't noticed untill now that there was a hole in the side of the stall and a [email protected] came through it. Im like what the f&ck?. It was a black guy I could tell it was like so black it was purple and soft and small. So she grabs a hold of it and starts stroking it and when it started to get hard she started sucking on it. It got really big fast, must have been 10 inches. I was kinda freaked out but it was pretty hot. She was really going at it she was slobbering and drooling all over it. Then she starts going back and forth from sucking him off to deep tounge kissing me, then she tells me to suck on it. I told her no way, she goes come on, no one else will ever know. I had never done any thing with a guy before but she had me so turned on I couldn't say no to her. So I bent down and took his huge black rod in my mouth, it was still all slimey with her drool. she started to stroke on my [email protected] while I was blowing him. After a minute I started to like it and she had grabed the back of my hair and was shoving my head back and forth and was saying in her spanish accent, suck it you little bitch, suck that black [email protected] you little [email protected] I was drunk and very dizzy and she just kept shoving my head back and forth and he had started to hump back and forth too so I was really getting my mouth [email protected] hard and I could hardly beleive this was happening. All the sudden he started to come and my mouth was filled in an instant, I tried to pull away then but she kept pushing me deeper on it. I could not beleive how much he came. Some of it spilled out and down my face but I was forced to swallow most of it. I sucked on him untill he started to go soft, then he pulled out and was gone. She started kissing me with his come running in and out of both of our mouths. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before. I had gotten so into it when I was sucking him off I had not even noticed she had been taking video of it on her cell phone, and when we went back out into the club she started showing it to her girlfriends. That part was not cool
oh shit your gay you should of never did that homo shit but where is the location of that place

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wantfun

Federal Way, WA

#289 Nov 4, 2007
I am looking for someone to have some sex talk with..maybe send some pictures to
some guy

Rochester, NY

#290 Nov 4, 2007
thirsty wrote:
<quoted text>
I am married but like to get men off. Are you wanting to get off. I have a feeling that you would like coming in me.
Of you are a female e-mail me at [email protected]
some guy

Rochester, NY

#291 Nov 4, 2007
glory juice wrote:
I go to 3 GH regularly( 2-3 times a week) here in Connecticut,and one theatre .100% receiver/semen addict for cool black and latin dudes.
I hope you are a girl if you are emial me at [email protected]
Geena

Fargo, ND

#292 Nov 5, 2007
Miss Them wrote:
Years ago I used a few places that had glory holes in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin, but over the last few years they have all closed. Most recently, prior to Katrina, I sometimes used a place that had glory holes in Biloxi, Mississippi. Since then I haven't found any and I'm quite disappointed since it was a good way to suck cock and to have mine sucked as well. Since I'm married it was the easiest way to get the pleasure of sucking off another guy without having the drama of my wife finding out. I would like to find someplace that still has glory holes.
Where in biloxi mississippi? i'm so curious. i've lived in biloxi for 12 yrs.. and that's new..
Chrissy GMale

Tucson, AZ

#293 Nov 6, 2007
I am not married. Nor do I have a partner. I do this to relieve the tension (sex) and no one gets hurt. I get checked every 3 months. I don't want to spread around anything. I am sure no matter what anyone else states, if I were married or attached, they probably would not like it.
nyrocks

East Hampton, NY

#295 Nov 6, 2007
i would love to go to a place that had that
420 sheriff

United States

#296 Nov 7, 2007
Rock hard again who wants it?
OneCuriousGuy

Maple Valley, WA

#297 Nov 8, 2007
juan camaney wrote:
We have many places here in Portland Oregon that have them, we also have at least 2 adult theaters were anything goes, with a few couples being there during the weekend I always have good time watching the wives doing the nasty in front of everyone.
Hey thanks for the info. What are the theaters you'd recommend for wifewatching?
420 sheriff

United States

#298 Nov 8, 2007
luv to see that
AFL

Chicago, IL

#299 Nov 8, 2007
I can provide wrote:
I'm in the upper midwest and there is nothing better than that surprise when it poped in the hole...
I love for it to grow inside my mounth and I just love taking that load slowly down
Looking for someone that would like to help service a 42 yo woman in Chicago. Se wants to have fun in a motel with a couple of bi guys. Anyone Interested?
GLORYBOY

United States

#300 Nov 8, 2007
hotboy23 wrote:
i want to find some glorys holes in new york manhattan please help me
Try 44st and 8 ave I suck off 4 men in one hr and
there was line of them out side my booth you will
need to spend 50 dollars.age 21 to 55
AFL reply

United States

#301 Nov 8, 2007
AFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking for someone that would like to help service a 42 yo woman in Chicago. Se wants to have fun in a motel with a couple of bi guys. Anyone Interested?
What's the 42 yr old woman look like?
cumlover

United States

#302 Nov 8, 2007
Where are the Glory Holes in Florida???
AFL

Chicago, IL

#303 Nov 9, 2007
Don't know what she looks like yet, been e-mailing her. Trying to find out.
BI-M-CROSSDRESSE R

AOL

#304 Nov 10, 2007
AFL wrote:
Was just contacted by a 42 yo woman in Chicago that wants to be had by two bi guys that would play with her and ea. other any takers? Possible meeting.
i would love to join u guys ask her if she wouldnt mind me being dressed up we would have fun 4 sure
meesohornee

West Lafayette, IN

#306 Nov 11, 2007
dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi i am at NIU in dekalb and was wondering if you knew of any in the area, or even in the chicago nw area since that is where i live when home from school. Any help you can give me would be great. [email protected] Thanks
Check out Galaxy on Mannheim in Stone Park, IL (near Melrose Park)
meesohornee

West Lafayette, IN

#307 Nov 11, 2007
AFL wrote:
<quoted text>
e-mail me at [email protected]
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Jape206 327,544
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Jay 1,447,454
Gay/bi k.k 2 min ddgg8899 137,595
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Animal s e X 221,549
Are you naked most of the time (Oct '15) 2 min SouthernTurk 100
Sharing my 33 yr old bbw wife's pics and stroking 2 min Jeff 225
**NEW mobile phone numbers UK** (Oct '15) 3 min Smpdm 485
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 7 min Leicester61 16,257
More from around the web