How bad does sex hurt the first time?

Jul 9, 2008 | Posted by: gabobzokie | Full story: click2loseweight.com

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Comments (Page 38)

Showing posts 741 - 760 of5,945
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jkhkajhdufsn

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

will i bleed the first time? my bf says that if i do its ok with him... but idk wont any normal dude think thats grogg?
Kristen

Mckinney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2010

I just had sex for the first time yesterday, it didnt hurt at all, it was great. the hype is right, sex is awesome!haha
Meghan D

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

Hi i lost my virginity today it hurt at first but then it got pleasurable and it was great my advise is to always wear a condom cause they make it wet for you other wise your as dry as as the road in Owosso, Michigan
a friend

Covington, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

Meghan D wrote:
Hi i lost my virginity today it hurt at first but then it got pleasurable and it was great my advise is to always wear a condom cause they make it wet for you other wise your as dry as as the road in Owosso, Michigan
Honey, take this from an older guy, if the man your with is
not getting you completely ready you might be dry.
If he knows how to do it right the road to wherever will
be sloppy wet!!! but still use the protection!!!

Enjoy: Dr. Oz lol
Dont Wait

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

Is it going to hurt will depend on both girl and guy, just like some Guys have thick or long dicks and some guys have a short or thin penis. You're going to have girls that have looser vagina's even though they never had sex and others who have smaller ones. Also what ones response is to pain differs some will find it as pure pain while others will find it raising the pleasure bar.
Alyisa

Stanhope, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

The first time I had sex it hurt. I was not prepared. I was raped and forced to have intercourse and oral sex. He and I were friends from school and were working nightly almost a month straight on a school project. The last night we proof read our paperwork (even though we used the spell checker) and wanted to celebrate our blood sweat and tears. We were at his house and I was using the bathroom. He charged in and caught me with my pants and undies down. He came from behind and grabbed my tits in one hand and covered my mouth with his other. He threw me to the ground and with his one knee pinned me down as he struggled to pull off and eventually remove my pants and undies. With his one hand he was unbuttoning my blouse and the other he was stroking his big black *ock. My bra buckled from the front so he unhooked it to expose to him my 38C tits with my rock hard nipples. He pushed aside my bra and started to suck really hard on one and he demanded I spread my legs and being in shock I obeyed (I wouldn't say I concented) and he started towards my mouth and forced me to suck his *ock but I wouldn't open my mouth so he slapped my face hard and I sligtly opened my mouth as a started to cry and he pushed his *ock in my mouth and demanded me to "Suck my *ock bitch. After I sucked it for a bit and I have to admit I enjoyed it, he put his head between my legs and tongued my *lit and I started to feel like I was going to explode and eventually I did. He then forced his *ock into my *ussy and told me, "Don't make a sound bitch. You will take this and like it. I just laid their and started to shake and he called me "a *ucking white virgin". I no longer resisted and let him do his thing and then he flipped me on my stomach and openned up the medicine cabinet to get out the vasoline petroleum jelly and lubed up my round large white *ss. Then *uked me in the *ss and I did bleed and started to cry. He pumped into me really hard and with such force. After turning me back around he forced himself into my *ssy and dumped part of his seed inside me and then squirted all over my face and tits. He hurt me badly. That was the night my son was conceived. I graduated 4 months pregnant and he told the guys that "She's easy". He has never seen his son and I will never let him near him. I ran away from home after graduation and had the baby. I have be raising him alone for 4 years now and taking night classes and working to support us. I met a gut at my job and we hit it off. I told him everything and he says he wants to marry me and adopt my son as "our son". This man is black too and I think I am falling for him. I never thought I would ever let a man get close to me because of the rape but Gary is incredible. My son loves him and I think we can make it as a go as a family. Gary and I have even talked about giving James and baby brother or sister soon.
shehzad

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Janet wrote:
My first time was great my man was so gentle breaking my hymen.
where u from can we talk at 00923335842411
hello

Worcester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

It did'nt hurt me at all, I was only 14.. and i guess my boyfriend werent that bigg. But still i had alot of fingering before that so i guess thats why.
yeah right haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

Alyisa wrote:
The first time I had sex it hurt. I was not prepared. I was raped and forced to have intercourse and oral sex. He and I were friends from school and were working nightly almost a month straight on a school project. The last night we proof read our paperwork (even though we used the spell checker) and wanted to celebrate our blood sweat and tears. We were at his house and I was using the bathroom. He charged in and caught me with my pants and undies down. He came from behind and grabbed my tits in one hand and covered my mouth with his other. He threw me to the ground and with his one knee pinned me down as he struggled to pull off and eventually remove my pants and undies. With his one hand he was unbuttoning my blouse and the other he was stroking his big black *ock. My bra buckled from the front so he unhooked it to expose to him my 38C tits with my rock hard nipples. He pushed aside my bra and started to suck really hard on one and he demanded I spread my legs and being in shock I obeyed (I wouldn't say I concented) and he started towards my mouth and forced me to suck his *ock but I wouldn't open my mouth so he slapped my face hard and I sligtly opened my mouth as a started to cry and he pushed his *ock in my mouth and demanded me to "Suck my *ock bitch. After I sucked it for a bit and I have to admit I enjoyed it, he put his head between my legs and tongued my *lit and I started to feel like I was going to explode and eventually I did. He then forced his *ock into my *ussy and told me, "Don't make a sound bitch. You will take this and like it. I just laid their and started to shake and he called me "a *ucking white virgin". I no longer resisted and let him do his thing and then he flipped me on my stomach and openned up the medicine cabinet to get out the vasoline petroleum jelly and lubed up my round large white *ss. Then *uked me in the *ss and I did bleed and started to cry. He pumped into me really hard and with such force. After turning me back around he forced himself into my *ssy and dumped part of his seed inside me and then squirted all over my face and tits. He hurt me badly. That was the night my son was conceived. I graduated 4 months pregnant and he told the guys that "She's easy". He has never seen his son and I will never let him near him. I ran away from home after graduation and had the baby. I have be raising him alone for 4 years now and taking night classes and working to support us. I met a gut at my job and we hit it off. I told him everything and he says he wants to marry me and adopt my son as "our son". This man is black too and I think I am falling for him. I never thought I would ever let a man get close to me because of the rape but Gary is incredible. My son loves him and I think we can make it as a go as a family. Gary and I have even talked about giving James and baby brother or sister soon.
...and from what fu*kbook did you copy that story from blackboy? LMAO!!!
Tinker

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

My hubby was very friendly & gentle with me after our wedding , I would say it did hurt but not that much . I enjoyed it we had sex twice , but bleeding wouldn't stop so we went to the doctor and told her what went wrong that bitch doc said u gays must be having sex like hell u should give it rest I felt like hitting her...bitch
Alyisa

Stanhope, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

yeah right haha wrote:
<quoted text>...and from what fu*kbook did you copy that story from blackboy? LMAO!!!
I didn't it happened to me an d I am not a boy. I don't have a *ock you dirtbag.

Just wish it happened to you - you are a jealous no good person and how would you know if it was copied from a book - you can't read!!

Go *uck yourself

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

Alyisa wrote:
Hmm, sounds abit far fetched.
The whole story sounds more like an erotic novel more than a sexual attack recount...
Kenyan Stooge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

Alyisa wrote:
You should do the world a favor and jump in a woodchipper with your mongrel offspring.
Alyisa

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

Kenyan Stooge wrote:
<quoted text>
You should do the world a favor and jump in a woodchipper with your mongrel offspring.
Thanks for kicking me in a real sore spot you inconsiderate no good *other*ucker

You *ucking suck.

I wouldn't trade my son for all the riches of the world. I did find a wood chipper - see idiot - 2 words Wood Chipper - that has your name written all over it.

Leave my son alone. How would you like if a friend of yours suffered the same fate as me, would you wont them to jump into a wood chipper??

Get off my back.
Juzz Raw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

i think u shud ask ur mom how bad it hurts. then she will tell u how misserable being pregnant is, and all the diseass in the world, and even better, let her tell you how bad giving birth hurts. sorry lets be real here people.
lenee

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

lols I just had sex yesterday n my bathroom 4 the 1st tyme it didn hurt at all! it was jus uncomfortable 4 lyke 6 thrust thn after that I dnt wanna say I went numb bu idkay it stop hurt n nd I jus felt him going n and out ..thn he sped up OMFG! it felt sooo good!so really it depends on your body I masterbate so it didn 4 me well it did hurt but i cood handle it .its not like everyone says you jus have to b into it bcus if your not you won't enjoy it at all so 4 play is a must!!
dotdot

Bluffton, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2010

Judged:

my first time was painless it just felt a little wierd. the 2nd time OMG it hurt like crazy so we stopped after talking to him about it we've just decided next time we will go a lot slower.
nastygurl

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2010

havent had sex yet but have done other stuff can you tell if your hyme is broken or not????
DusTin Aka PrettyBoy

Goldsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2010

It was alright,I was kinda nervous though,it felt so feakin good though.
james

Galway, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

dis is embaressin, but im dick is smallish and my foreskin is kinda tight, i hav a rotten feelin dat it will hurt so fucking much, my days are numbered ow and il have to do it soon, im terrified lol
sum1 plz just b honest bout how bad i cn expect it to be

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 741 - 760 of5,945
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6842 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 2 min Muzzy07 34,569
panty play??? 2 min Single dadddd 2
skype sex ;) (Apr '12) 2 min gayboy12363 4,069
Free sexting numbers (Aug '13) 2 min Jacob 7,895
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min john 130,151
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 3 min Joe 88,365
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Boring 237,358
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min hawty366 325,885
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min heyy 431,909