First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Alpharetta, GA

#185 Sep 18, 2012
Here's a Stranger fantasy of mine that I will share. I have had the pleasure of a couple of Mutual Masturbation sessions. I don't mean a couple play with each other; rather it's each plays with themselves while watching each other. I found it to be incredibly erotic! My fantasy, and don't really think about how it actually gets to this point, is that me and a PerfectStrangerFemale are having a mutual masturbation session. WOW! To me that would incredibly hot. Any opinions on that? Thanks
OKK

Bethlehem, PA

#187 Sep 20, 2012
jim wrote:
<quoted text>
This is something I did with a neighbor when I was 15. The old I'll show you mine you show me yours. It was great. She wanted to see a guy's c0ck. We were friends so she ask if I could show her. I told her she'd have to show me hers too. We did. I got hard and that blew her mind. At that age when you get hard, you have to touch it. So, I started touching it and started master bating. She started touching herself and it was a beautiful experience. We did that same thing probably about a dozen times but never went all the way. We did progress to oral.
Thatz nice, NOT!
Betal

United States

#190 Sep 30, 2012
wow this thread is almost dead !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any gay/bi boys wanna text (Jan '11) 1 min Fagforlife 20,563
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Briang50 225,404
The Suculent return 2 min Katie 4,474
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min hunginger 494,666
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Rolew22 563,865
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min robbangga215 376,829
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min dontouchpoppa 46,799

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE