dereck

Baton Rouge, LA

#126 Sep 16, 2012
Mary Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
The words of someone who has ignored many of my explanations and has clearly never had first hand experience right there.
so u just hate men? what if a guy is really nice 2 you all the time?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#128 Sep 17, 2012
I have never been raped. I always submit within 30 seconds lol.
Mary Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
:) I know I'm bad.
Yes I do beat them.
I don't smoke, I'm an athletic and powerful woman. I like the way smoking looks but it's not healthy.
I never think of giving them a chance.
I don't share.
I know I'm awesome.
Wisp

UK

#129 Sep 18, 2012
Mary Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
The words of someone who has ignored many of my explanations and has clearly never had first hand experience right there.
please dont beat me. Or crush my head with your powerful thighs, i would not enjoy that at all. Nope, not one little bit. I would also hate to be forced in to your panties while you sit on my face & grind your hips hard. That would be awful! How i would struggle to get away from your hydraulic like grip. It would be like a car in a crusher, being all broken up & spat out. Nope, that would be truly awful. I really hope you don't find me in Essex! xx

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#131 Sep 21, 2012
dereck wrote:
<quoted text> so u just hate men? what if a guy is really nice 2 you all the time?
I don't hate men, so many of them just don't understand their place in the world and that makes mommy angry.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#132 Sep 21, 2012
Wisp wrote:
<quoted text>please dont beat me. Or crush my head with your powerful thighs, i would not enjoy that at all. Nope, not one little bit. I would also hate to be forced in to your panties while you sit on my face & grind your hips hard. That would be awful! How i would struggle to get away from your hydraulic like grip. It would be like a car in a crusher, being all broken up & spat out. Nope, that would be truly awful. I really hope you don't find me in Essex! xx
Haha, it sounds like you'd really hate it if mommy came and found you!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#134 Sep 21, 2012
Mary Mom wrote:
<quoted text>Haha, it sounds like you'd really hate it if mommy came and found you!
He doesn't understand.... That you are not interested in giving him pleasure
Love You All 1112

Bristol, UK

#135 Sep 22, 2012
Mary Mom what else do u do or hav done to men Plz tell
anynomous

Waldorf, MD

#138 Sep 24, 2012
Mary Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I can, so easily.
I could sit on the back of your head with your arms pinned helplessly under my legs as I pull my panties up your legs. You kick and squirm to get away but mommy has you. At first I spank, then hit harder, then punch your ass. I hear you wimpering under my ass but I don't care. I leave bruises on top of bruises before I stop.
Once I'm done with hitting you I move backwards so your lying on your front with your head between my inner thighs. I pull you up by your hair and drop your face into my wet, hungry c unt. You being to pull away so mommy's thick, toned thighs clamp to each side of your neck. I squeeze your face into me, moving my hips to grind you into my p ussy. I start to feel nasty, my thighs could so easily go full pressure and crush your neck right now... But for now I just squeeze. With your mouth and nose smothered into mommy's crotch, and my thighs squeezing your neck you're going weaker. Your hands have been pathetically trying to pull at mommy's thighs since she got you, but it's like kitten trying to push the titanic. My c unt devours your face and I get wetter, you better be ready to swallow everything mommy's about to pour into you...
Sounds like one of my fantasies as well. Although I would have her squeeze and torture his balls a little bit for the ultimate control. The only problem with forums like these is that it attracts guys who have fantasies like ours. There are the ones like me who look for dominant women, and the ones like Mary mom whoe pretend to be dominant women. Chances that Mary Mom is a guy 99%. Chances that she is who she claims to be 1% and that's being generous.
Join Free
wooly wally

United States

#140 Sep 24, 2012
Mary Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Realising in the reality of the moment that mommy may not ever let you go, that she may keep you locked into her controlling hold and relentlessly milking you dry for her pleasure until you shrivel up and die.
Damn! I made it sound hot again, didn't I?
Have you ever made a dad watch as you rape his son?Do you ever meet a guy you would not rape?How old were you when you first raped and how old was he?
Paddlewhack

De Meern, Netherlands

#143 Oct 2, 2012
Mary, do you slap the guy's face? Do you choke him? Do you use a thick dil do?
Alex

Dedham, MA

#144 Oct 2, 2012
Yes a man can be raped, and a man can have and maintain an erection under circumstances of sever duress and fright.

This woman who lived in my apartment building when I was single was a champion body image something or other. Not a bodybuilder/weightlifter, she had feminine form but immense muscles. Blonde hair, blue eyes, rock hard ass and big firm breasts, and biceps the size of my thigh! If you start to get the picture.

At first yeah I thought she was hot, not that she ever paid me any attention. Two weeks after I broke up with my girlfriend I ran into her in the hallway right in front of my apartment. She gave me this look like she was disgusted and I asked what was her problem. She exploded in rage, did I think I was better then her, I was the only guy who didn't check her out. Her hands were going wildly and to be honest I was a little afraid of getting hit by her. That's when suddenly the heel of her hand came up and crushed my balls into my body then her finger pressed between my butt cheeks. I gasped for breath her other hand grabbed my shirt to steady me as she had lifted me off the floor with her first hand. She carried me into my apartment that way.

She raped me for the next 36 hours. Every second I was in fear, several times she caused me to black out, either with a strangle hold around my neck or her legs scissored around my chest squeezing the air out of me, even with her legs wrapped around my head squeezing my mouth and nose into her privates creating a lack of air.

She had complete control of my body, twisting me in positions where it was hard to even breath let alone try and move while she used my body, other times imply constricting me and holding me and laughing at my feeble attempts to struggle free. It was humiliating and emasculating.

The most disturbing thing was my own erection. It was neat constant as she kept me naked and restrained. One time when it was soft she gently grabbed my sore balls and whispered in my ear that if you can squeeze 60 pounds on a scale you can create enough force to tear a man's balls off and that she could squeeze 60 easily with her weak left hand. I was mortified to find my dick instantly erect and throbbing as I looked into her eyes in complete fear that she had every intention of tearing my balls off right in that moment.

And don't tell me that I enjoyed any part of it. When she first took me sexually she made sure to ruin my orgasm, and she was certain every time to make sure that when I physically came there was no pleasure of orgasm for me often forcefully shoving her finger deep in my butt without lubrication to see to my not enjoying my orgasm.

By the time 24 hours had passed I was loosing it mentally, I thought she would keep me there abusing me forever. I think Mary used the term broken, and I think that's the best description. I remember at one point laying on the floor curled up in a ball just whimpering, feeling ashamed of what a girl had done to me. When she left I rushed to put on pants and a shirt, not even underwear and rushed out the apartment and down the hall. I didn't know where I was going I just wanted to get away from her. I open the door to the stair well and froze as her hand grabbed my throat and pushed me back, asking where did I think I was going she may have left but she hand't given me permission to leave. My body was sore and bruised I was so frightened I literally pissed myself as she pushed me back by my throat to my apartment. When she left again 8 hours later I sat in my apartment for two days, missing work, afraid to leave without her permission and what she would do to me.

It was 2 months before I could move out of that building and across town, and three years later I was still looking around stairwells carefully afraid she would be there waiting for me. It was 4 years and 2 months before I let another woman touch me intimately and another 8 months after that before I could have sex again, not that I enjoyed it again yet.
Amber

Leesburg, FL

#146 Oct 5, 2012
I have a friend who so much wanted to have sex with my brother. I told him about it and he said no. She and I devised a plan. She slept over one night when my parents were gone. It was just my brother, her and I. My friend's dad is a doctor and she got some type of pill that doesn't make you sleep, but does make your resistence drop. We put it in some of his food along with a viagra pill. Since the pill made him feel funny he went to bed. About a half hour later she made her move. She got in his bed and started getting him aroused. When she started to get on top and he knew there wasn't anything he could do to stop her, he asked if he could use a condom, she laughed and told him she couldn't get pregnant if he did that. By the next morning she had made him cum in her 4 times. He didn't know that she was actually on birth control and made him sweat it out for the next few weeks.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#147 Oct 5, 2012
Amber wrote:
I have a friend who so much wanted to have sex with my brother. I told him about it and he said no. She and I devised a plan. She slept over one night when my parents were gone. It was just my brother, her and I. My friend's dad is a doctor and she got some type of pill that doesn't make you sleep, but does make your resistence drop. We put it in some of his food along with a viagra pill. Since the pill made him feel funny he went to bed. About a half hour later she made her move. She got in his bed and started getting him aroused. When she started to get on top and he knew there wasn't anything he could do to stop her, he asked if he could use a condom, she laughed and told him she couldn't get pregnant if he did that. By the next morning she had made him cum in her 4 times. He didn't know that she was actually on birth control and made him sweat it out for the next few weeks.
How would u like it if your brother did that to u?
sexchat

United States

#148 Oct 5, 2012
These girls want to have sex and dirty fun ,Call 877-516-0867 and have hot one on one chat with cock hungry sluts from your area... Its free,US only and make your wildest dreams come true...
wooly wally

United States

#150 Oct 8, 2012
Amber wrote:
I have a friend who so much wanted to have sex with my brother. I told him about it and he said no. She and I devised a plan. She slept over one night when my parents were gone. It was just my brother, her and I. My friend's dad is a doctor and she got some type of pill that doesn't make you sleep, but does make your resistence drop. We put it in some of his food along with a viagra pill. Since the pill made him feel funny he went to bed. About a half hour later she made her move. She got in his bed and started getting him aroused. When she started to get on top and he knew there wasn't anything he could do to stop her, he asked if he could use a condom, she laughed and told him she couldn't get pregnant if he did that. By the next morning she had made him cum in her 4 times. He didn't know that she was actually on birth control and made him sweat it out for the next few weeks.
Did you watch or join in?Would you help her lay your dad?What other naughty things have you done to family members?
Amber

Leesburg, FL

#151 Oct 9, 2012
wooly wally wrote:
<quoted text>Did you watch or join in?Would you help her lay your dad?What other naughty things have you done to family members?
She wasn't intrested in my dad.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#152 Oct 14, 2012
wooly wally wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever made a dad watch as you rape his son?Do you ever meet a guy you would not rape?How old were you when you first raped and how old was he?
That first one sounds like a delicious idea! Making a son watch is father raped by a woman could well implant the correct feelings of respect for women in his mind too...

I don't know if there are any guys I wouldn't rape, I haven't raped most of the guys I've met though.

Ny first experiences of forcing a man to pleasure me was my brother as an early teen, but as for full intercourse I'm not sure. I'll get back to you on that one!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#153 Oct 14, 2012
Paddlewhack wrote:
Mary, do you slap the guy's face? Do you choke him? Do you use a thick dil do?
I do hit them and slap them but I'm primarily into choking, overpowering, holding and bending/crushing them with my arms and between my thighs. I've used a few different kinds, but I don't always use one.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#154 Oct 14, 2012
Alex wrote:
Yes a man can be raped, and a man can have and maintain an erection under circumstances of sever duress and fright.
I had to cut a lot of your post out of the quote to satisfy the character limit.

Now you've heard it straight from a man with actual first hand experience. Women can be just as strong cruel and violent as men, and more.
I thought I knew everything there was to know about raping men, but the one thing that I admit I didn't know about were the after effects. I'm glad to hear men suffer just as much after as they do during!

Mommy would like to know, has the way you perceive women changed sinced your experience? Are you more submissive and obedient? Do you respect women more or hate us for the humiliation we caused you?
Alex

Dedham, MA

#156 Oct 15, 2012
Mary Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to cut a lot of your post out of the quote to satisfy the character limit.
Now you've heard it straight from a man with actual first hand experience. Women can be just as strong cruel and violent as men, and more.
I thought I knew everything there was to know about raping men, but the one thing that I admit I didn't know about were the after effects. I'm glad to hear men suffer just as much after as they do during!
Mommy would like to know, has the way you perceive women changed sinced your experience? Are you more submissive and obedient? Do you respect women more or hate us for the humiliation we caused you?
Honestly there is a fine line between respect and hate isn't there? You have no idea how hard my heart is beating in my chest having typed that and how I've looked over my shoulder twice. Regardless of if I respect or hate most woman is irrelevant, I certainly treat them with a great deal more respect then I did before.

The first woman I was intimate with, years after this happened, quickly realized that my heart pounded so hard and fast not out of lust or desire but fear. She had always been more dominant and she was thrilled at my ready submissiveness, but recognizing this fear, she (as she puts it) "trained me" to be obedient. Looking back I can recognize that she would not have been capable of physically dominating me like my rapist had, and I recognize that she used physical punishment and intimidation to make me more open and willing to a dominant woman.

Even though I recognize it, I still can't control it. Like Pavlov's dog. My wife was thrilled by my respectful nature, by obedience and my devotion when we first started dating. To this day I can not perform oral on a woman without getting claustrophobic and short of breath, feeling at any moment her legs will tighten around my head and suffocate me again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min gratefuljester 591,949
Gay snapchat users (Jan '13) 2 min Scarface_39 5,543
South Carolina y0ung male slave interested in b... 3 min South Carolina y0ung 1
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min oilersfan007 409,595
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min nicetoseeyou2 534,558
19/f mistress seeking 21 or under male skype slave 3 min DyslecticAttack 50
Things that make your wife cumm quick 3 min grogan68 uk skype 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min hornyBen25 247,783
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min Funny_guy1 58,424
More from around the web