brandan

Seneca Falls, NY

#95 Aug 15, 2012
Mary Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people are stupid.
You quote one thing that sounds like seduction, after I've clearly and graphically explained acts of rape in another post.
Describe yourself, I would never date a girl that I couldn't take in a fair fight. LOL

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#96 Aug 15, 2012
Mary Mom wrote:
<quoted text>Some people are stupid.

You quote one thing that sounds like seduction, after I've clearly and graphically explained acts of rape in another post.
I agree some people are stupid.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#97 Aug 18, 2012
Mary Mom wrote:
I have raped men. Why? Because I can, and I'm a woman. Women deserve to be pleasured by men whenever they want, and yet it's women who often get raped.
I'm strong enough to force a man into intercourse if he resists. Although I should clarify, a man has never refused sex with me, I'm too beautiful for that, however when I take control they usually get scared and try to stop - or try to get me to stop - that's when they start saying no/begging for release and it becomes rape. Once my legs are wrapped around a man's body I can easily squeeze him painfully and control the way he thrusts in and out whether he wants to or not. Keeping his arms still or smothering his head in my breast is easy enough.
Then afterwards they know they don't want to be close to me but I refuse to let them go and sometimes have my way with them again if I want to.
Wow this is the first time I am hearing of a woman actually doing it. But i have dream about it lot and the idea really turns me on. I can't remember from where i got the thought initially, but some how i was dreaming about it a lot. Now I am so happy that there are ladies who are capable of doing it as very well said bt Maty Mom and I wish i could meet you someday.
Tim

Athens, OH

#98 Aug 18, 2012
My motherinlaw did it, with a combination of force and blackmail.

Location hidden

#101 Aug 20, 2012
Tim wrote:
My motherinlaw did it, with a combination of force and blackmail.
Tim, can you explain how did she force you?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#103 Aug 21, 2012
mark8522 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow this is the first time I am hearing of a woman actually doing it. But i have dream about it lot and the idea really turns me on. I can't remember from where i got the thought initially, but some how i was dreaming about it a lot. Now I am so happy that there are ladies who are capable of doing it as very well said bt Maty Mom and I wish i could meet you someday.
:)
I like your naivety! Guys who haven't experienced it always think it sounds hot, but if it had been you, in real life, you'd hate the thought of it!

Location hidden

#104 Aug 21, 2012
Mary Mom wrote:
<quoted text>:)
I like your naivety! Guys who haven't experienced it always think it sounds hot, but if it had been you, in real life, you'd hate the thought of it!
What if you come up short Mary and the man ends up overpowering you.

I'd put you over my knee and really let you have it. Spank you until you begged me to stop.

Location hidden

#107 Aug 21, 2012
Mary Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
I think I ll never hate a thought that i was inspiring from a long time. I will like it for sure, and I can bare some pain for the pleasure. I mean I will not hate you for hurting me physically during the rape. If it is not for the physical pain, is there anything else in your mind that might make me hate the thought?
Join Free

Location hidden

#108 Sep 7, 2012
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
What if you come up short Mary and the man ends up overpowering you.
I'd put you over my knee and really let you have it. Spank you until you begged me to stop.
It's cute that you believe either of those things are possible! Men are funny :)

Location hidden

#109 Sep 7, 2012
mark8522 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I ll never hate a thought that i was inspiring from a long time. I will like it for sure, and I can bare some pain for the pleasure. I mean I will not hate you for hurting me physically during the rape. If it is not for the physical pain, is there anything else in your mind that might make me hate the thought?
Realising in the reality of the moment that mommy may not ever let you go, that she may keep you locked into her controlling hold and relentlessly milking you dry for her pleasure until you shrivel up and die.

Damn! I made it sound hot again, didn't I?

Location hidden

#111 Sep 7, 2012
Mary Mom wrote:
<quoted text>It's cute that you believe either of those things are possible! Men are funny :)
I know you would love it! Smart mouth!

Yank your panties up tight into your crack and slap those exposed cheeks!

Location hidden

#112 Sep 7, 2012
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you would love it! Smart mouth!
Yank your panties up tight into your crack and slap those exposed cheeks!
That's exactly what I'd do! Yank my panties up tight into your crack and slap those exposed cheeks!

Location hidden

#113 Sep 7, 2012
Mary Mom wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly what I'd do! Yank my panties up tight into your crack and slap those exposed cheeks!
Lol. I might like to feel your sexy wet panties pulled tight into my crack

Spank me

Make me eat you

Location hidden

#114 Sep 8, 2012
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I might like to feel your sexy wet panties pulled tight into my crack
Spank me
Make me eat you
I can, so easily.

I could sit on the back of your head with your arms pinned helplessly under my legs as I pull my panties up your legs. You kick and squirm to get away but mommy has you. At first I spank, then hit harder, then punch your ass. I hear you wimpering under my ass but I don't care. I leave bruises on top of bruises before I stop.

Once I'm done with hitting you I move backwards so your lying on your front with your head between my inner thighs. I pull you up by your hair and drop your face into my wet, hungry c unt. You being to pull away so mommy's thick, toned thighs clamp to each side of your neck. I squeeze your face into me, moving my hips to grind you into my p ussy. I start to feel nasty, my thighs could so easily go full pressure and crush your neck right now... But for now I just squeeze. With your mouth and nose smothered into mommy's crotch, and my thighs squeezing your neck you're going weaker. Your hands have been pathetically trying to pull at mommy's thighs since she got you, but it's like kitten trying to push the titanic. My c unt devours your face and I get wetter, you better be ready to swallow everything mommy's about to pour into you...

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#116 Sep 8, 2012
Mary Mom wrote:
I have raped men. Why? Because I can, and I'm a woman. Women deserve to be pleasured by men whenever they want, and yet it's women who often get raped.
I'm strong enough to force a man into intercourse if he resists. Although I should clarify, a man has never refused sex with me, I'm too beautiful for that, however when I take control they usually get scared and try to stop - or try to get me to stop - that's when they start saying no/begging for release and it becomes rape. Once my legs are wrapped around a man's body I can easily squeeze him painfully and control the way he thrusts in and out whether he wants to or not. Keeping his arms still or smothering his head in my breast is easy enough.
Then afterwards they know they don't want to be close to me but I refuse to let them go and sometimes have my way with them again if I want to.
Get your role out honey; CUZ THEN IT'S MY TURN

Location hidden

#117 Sep 8, 2012
Mary Mom wrote:
<quoted text>I can, so easily.

I could sit on the back of your head with your arms pinned helplessly under my legs as I pull my panties up your legs. You kick and squirm to get away but mommy has you. At first I spank, then hit harder, then punch your ass. I hear you wimpering under my ass but I don't care. I leave bruises on top of bruises before I stop.

Once I'm done with hitting you I move backwards so your lying on your front with your head between my inner thighs. I pull you up by your hair and drop your face into my wet, hungry c unt. You being to pull away so mommy's thick, toned thighs clamp to each side of your neck. I squeeze your face into me, moving my hips to grind you into my p ussy. I start to feel nasty, my thighs could so easily go full pressure and crush your neck right now... But for now I just squeeze. With your mouth and nose smothered into mommy's crotch, and my thighs squeezing your neck you're going weaker. Your hands have been pathetically trying to pull at mommy's thighs since she got you, but it's like kitten trying to push the titanic. My c unt devours your face and I get wetter, you better be ready to swallow everything mommy's about to pour into you...
A bit violent but definitely got an erection reading this
Tell The Truth

Ibaraki, Japan

#118 Sep 8, 2012
@ Mary Mom

You are confusing fantasy with reality.
Sounds more like you are playing rape games and indulging rape fantasies.

You can NOT rape the WILLING. If he or she wants to do it, it's not rape. And a lot of people like to play the rape fantasy game, but that still isn't rape.

Even if a woman was a large athlete and beat up a small man, she can't force him to become sexually excited. Terrified, upset, or angry men are less likely to be able to get and maintain an erection. The large woman would just have beaten the man, not much else.

The usual cases were women have been convicted of rape and sexual assault against men are:

1. Performing unrequested oral sex on a sleeping man.

In this case, the man is asleep, so can't defend himself. The woman has his penis in her mouth and he is awakened by surprise. The men were upset, and at the first chance pushed the woman away, and then later filed charges.

2. An adult woman having sex with an underage young boy.

In this situation, the woman is an authority figure. And is abusing a child for sex.

Difference Between The Sexes

1. A woman doesn't have to rape or threaten men if she wants sex, as there are plenty of willing men.

2. Women usually are not as physically strong or as well built to attempt to forcibly dominate men without the man consenting. And even if a woman was that strong, she can NOT force a man to have an erection against his will.

Location hidden

#120 Sep 8, 2012
Mary Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Realising in the reality of the moment that mommy may not ever let you go, that she may keep you locked into her controlling hold and relentlessly milking you dry for her pleasure until you shrivel up and die.
Damn! I made it sound hot again, didn't I?
Yes this is so hot. I will never hate you or the thought of getting raped by you if you do me in this way. And i guess you will be as good as your words in bed raping me. I love the idea of milking me dry and to be in ur controlling hold

“Double Knot Spy”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#121 Sep 8, 2012
An ex-gf of mine was rimming me with chocolate syrup one night and after who knows how long she asked to handcuff me to the bed. I said sure it wasn't the first time so why not. After handcuffing me she rimmed some more and then she raped my hole with her double headed dildo. One end in me and the other in her. That was way back in '97 or so.
Pinknix

UK

#123 Sep 8, 2012
Mary Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
What brings you pleasure might be letting them go, but not me.
Hurting men, using them and torturing them until they'd desperately do anything to leave but are utterly helpless in the situation is hotter for me.
You are fantastic! Marriage material and no mistake xx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
uk whatsapp numbers (Aug '12) 2 min derrick 1,636
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Kymntman 298,603
Anyone for trading k names? 2 min clappers101 1
Naughty snap chat (Nov '12) 2 min Tarsg 4,102
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min moviemaster247 490,474
What song is stuck in ur head today? (Dec '08) 3 min Lexie Lex 8,853
sex in hotels 3 min Austin_manchester 8
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Jakefoster49 401,810
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Hockeyjoc17 173,688
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min Say_Daviyontae 20,024