toothbrush prostate massage

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MeRcurious

Byron Center, MI

#1 Jun 7, 2009
does anyone know if using the bristlely end of your tooth brush to rub your prostate is dangerous, and if not does anyone know any good techniques?

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

#2 Jun 7, 2009
Not sure about the prostate, but I do know this:

I use a battery-operated toothbrush (with soft bristles) to stimulate my cl*t - the orgasms from this are always more intense than any other stimulation (so far - we are looking into buying a hitachi wand so that might become my new favorite). I know that sometimes if the lube is thickening up and I am about to come, I will just slide it inside for a bit more of my juices, so I don't lose the sensation. I have not been damaged by this so far - but then again we are talking about a vagina, not an anus. The vagina has more natural lubricant than the anus so I really don't know the answer to your question...

I would suggest maybe covering the bristles with a condom? Just slide the toothbrush in a condom before anal play - not only will it give an extra layer of protection but it should also make clean-up a lot easier.
Ami

Sarasota, FL

#3 Jun 7, 2009
I used an electric toothbrush to masturbate once when I was on vacation because I foolishly forgot my vibrators at home. Let's just say it worked.
girl

Franklin, KY

#4 Jun 7, 2009
ive always wamted to try that. i can't get ahold of real toys, what should i do?

Since: Jun 09

Maidenhead, UK

#5 Jun 7, 2009
girl wrote:
ive always wamted to try that. i can't get ahold of real toys, what should i do?
masterbate online with a hairbrush with a guy?
Ami

Sarasota, FL

#6 Jun 7, 2009
girl wrote:
Why can't you get ahold of real toys? If it's because you're afraid to go into a sex shop you should know that plenty of sex toys are sold in drug stores under the code name "massager." You can get one for as little as $10 that I know of.

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#7 Jun 7, 2009
MeRcurious wrote:
does anyone know if using the bristlely end of your tooth brush to rub your prostate is dangerous, and if not does anyone know any good techniques?
Oh my goodness!!! NEVER insert anything sharp or rough into your anus. I worked for a urologist when I was in nursing and I know the right way to perform tantric prostate massage. I always wear fitted latex gloves and use lots of lube (you can never have too much). The gloves and lube help protect the delicate anal membrane from fingernails or any roughness.

I like the man to lie back, supported by pillows with his legs spread and knees bent while I kneel between his legs. I like the man to be able to see me handling his genitals and also maintain eye contact. To help him relax, which is very important, I massage his thighs, testicles and pen|s a bit. I warm the lube in my hands and apply it liberally all over his genitals and my gloved hand. While stroking the penis with my free hand, I gently begin rubbing his anus in a circular motion. Never poking the opening, but applying gentle pressure and when the man is really ready it will allow my finger inside. When he is ready it almost feels like my finger gets drawn into his anus.

I then let my finger still for a while as I continue stroking the lubed penis and testicles. After he is accustomed to my finger for a little while, I feel around for his prostate by curling my finger gently upward towards his belly - it's only 2-3 inches inside and feels like a little round protrusion about the size of a walnut.

Applying gentle stroking pressure to the prostate will provide a variety of pleasurable sensations, the most common they tell me is the feeling of impending ejaculation. Most men adore having the pen|s stroked simultaneously as the prostate is massaged. Some men even ejaculae semen from prostate massage alone while the pen|s is flacid. Others like to masturbate the penis themselves while being massaged.

For self massage, I know some men who like the Aneros.
Greek_Lover xD

Thessaloníki, Greece

#8 Jun 8, 2009
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my goodness!!! NEVER insert anything sharp or rough into your anus. I worked for a urologist when I was in nursing and I know the right way to perform tantric prostate massage. I always wear fitted latex gloves and use lots of lube (you can never have too much). The gloves and lube help protect the delicate anal membrane from fingernails or any roughness.
I like the man to lie back, supported by pillows with his legs spread and knees bent while I kneel between his legs. I like the man to be able to see me handling his genitals and also maintain eye contact. To help him relax, which is very important, I massage his thighs, testicles and pen|s a bit. I warm the lube in my hands and apply it liberally all over his genitals and my gloved hand. While stroking the penis with my free hand, I gently begin rubbing his anus in a circular motion. Never poking the opening, but applying gentle pressure and when the man is really ready it will allow my finger inside. When he is ready it almost feels like my finger gets drawn into his anus.
I then let my finger still for a while as I continue stroking the lubed penis and testicles. After he is accustomed to my finger for a little while, I feel around for his prostate by curling my finger gently upward towards his belly - it's only 2-3 inches inside and feels like a little round protrusion about the size of a walnut.
Applying gentle stroking pressure to the prostate will provide a variety of pleasurable sensations, the most common they tell me is the feeling of impending ejaculation. Most men adore having the pen|s stroked simultaneously as the prostate is massaged. Some men even ejaculae semen from prostate massage alone while the pen|s is flacid. Others like to masturbate the penis themselves while being massaged.
For self massage, I know some men who like the Aneros.
wow xD u could try that on me anytime (would be my first time :O)
Join Free

Location hidden

#9 Jun 9, 2009
Greek_Lover xD wrote:
<quoted text> wow xD u could try that on me anytime (would be my first time :O)
Have you tried stimulating yourself during masturbation?

“Alejandro.”

Since: Nov 08

London, silly

#10 Jun 9, 2009
this sounds... painful :O

i daresay my toothbrush is for oral insertion only!

Location hidden

#11 Jun 9, 2009
London_Boy_91 wrote:
this sounds... painful :O
i daresay my toothbrush is for oral insertion only!
What's that you say about getting into NYU??? THE London Boy takes Manhattan?!!*grin*

“Alejandro.”

London, silly

#12 Jun 9, 2009
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that you say about getting into NYU??? THE London Boy takes Manhattan?!!*grin*
Yeahh i have a conditional offer of BBB for a law degree there. I wont be going until fall 2010 though (international students can apply a year earlier). The girlfriend has an unconditional offer for Tisch Performing Arts (even if she fails everything shes got a place- LOL). Kind of the whole reason i want to go to NY now.

It will be an adventure for sure. It's always been my fav city in the world and I have wanted to live in America ever since we started going on vacation there when i was about 5!:D

Location hidden

#13 Jun 9, 2009
London_Boy_91 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeahh i have a conditional offer of BBB for a law degree there. I wont be going until fall 2010 though (international students can apply a year earlier). The girlfriend has an unconditional offer for Tisch Performing Arts (even if she fails everything shes got a place- LOL). Kind of the whole reason i want to go to NY now.
It will be an adventure for sure. It's always been my fav city in the world and I have wanted
to live in America ever since we started going on vacation there when i was about 5!:D
That is SO GREAT!!!! Congrats to you both!! I LOVE NY!!!!! Hard work really does pay off. You can be an example to other young people reading this forum - you can play hard, but you gotta play smart and work hard too and it WILL pay off.

“Alejandro.”

London, silly

#14 Jun 9, 2009
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
That is SO GREAT!!!! Congrats to you both!! I LOVE NY!!!!! Hard work really does pay off. You can be an example to other young people reading this forum - you can play hard, but you gotta play smart and work hard too and it WILL pay off.
haha thanks!! im gonna have to work a lot harder next year to make sure i get my greades though :S. looking forward to my interview this Summer, might as well make a vacation of it!:D
Greek_Lover xD

Thessaloníki, Greece

#15 Jun 10, 2009
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you tried stimulating yourself during masturbation?
Not really...cant seem to find my way in there :P but it does sound good to me maybe ill try it sometime :O

Location hidden

#17 Jun 11, 2009
patricialynn wrote:
Not sure about the prostate, but I do know this:
I use a battery-operated toothbrush (with soft bristles) to stimulate my cl*t - the orgasms from this are always more intense than any other stimulation (so far - we are looking into buying a hitachi wand so that might become my new favorite). I know that sometimes if the lube is thickening up and I am about to come, I will just slide it inside for a bit more of my juices, so I don't lose the sensation. I have not been damaged by this so far - but then again we are talking about a vagina, not an anus. The vagina has more natural lubricant than the anus so I really don't know the answer to your question...
I would suggest maybe covering the bristles with a condom? Just slide the toothbrush in a condom before anal play - not only will it give an extra layer of protection but it should also make clean-up a lot easier.
Oh my goodness, Patricia.... you have GOT to get the Hitachi Magic Wand with the G-spotter attachment!!! I thought I was going to slip into a coma - it's that devine!!! Guys love it, too!
Tell Mad Baker you really NEED this for your health!!! LOL!!! AND you can even use it for those nasty back & muscle aches when you're not busy having multiples!!!
jjj

Australia

#18 Jun 11, 2009
hay lola, how many of the guys you have tried prostate massarge with have tried it before on themselvs or had someone else do it? is in usaly somthing new to them?

Location hidden

#19 Jun 11, 2009
jjj wrote:
hay lola, how many of the guys you have tried prostate massarge with have tried it before on themselvs or had someone else do it? is in usaly somthing new to them?
Most of them have already done a little anal exploration on their own with a d|ldo or butt plug of some sort. Most have not had a full blown prostate milking orgasm yet. Usually they know it feels good, but are afraid to ask women to help. If your already giving a man oral, it's an easy progression because he's primed and ready. I guess it is hard to do yourself without the right device. There are some new toys designed specifically for men to use which reach the prostate better than any generic toy because they are curved at just the right angle.
jjj

Australia

#20 Jun 11, 2009
well from what i have........lets say read, its all about the curve.
Greek_Lover xD

Thessaloníki, Greece

#21 Jun 11, 2009
I just wonna try it with a finger once to try how it feels and its enough for me but i dont really wanna mess something up in there :P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Srr1991 748,569
Dirty ki...k 2 min Keelc38 73,825
Good Rate 4 Girls! 2 min Fun 3
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Aceofthebase1 355,986
Any cute guys wanna talk? (Mar '12) 3 min luke 6,946
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min crispy898 743,646
Animal sex 3 min Pam J 34
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 7 min Bigben1090 99,997
More from around the web