Do You Enjoy Watching Your Wife Flirt...

Since: Jan 12

Ireland

#2078 Jan 17, 2012
Hi there just recently had a near mfm experience with a very good friend and my better half after months of my hubby trying to persuade me.(He's our guilty pleasure!) Can't believe we never done this sooner!! Sex has been amazing ever since I can't get enough of him (my husband that is)! And also can't wait to make our near mfm experience a real one! Get a tingle in my c**t every time I think about it. Am I weird?
Billyboy

UK

#2079 Jan 18, 2012
ampwife wrote:
Hi there just recently had a near mfm experience with a very good friend and my better half after months of my hubby trying to persuade me.(He's our guilty pleasure!) Can't believe we never done this sooner!! Sex has been amazing ever since I can't get enough of him (my husband that is)! And also can't wait to make our near mfm experience a real one! Get a tingle in my c**t every time I think about it. Am I weird?
hi ampwife
do you think you would like a mfmf experience or
just mfm? I can arrange if you like if you live in England?!!!! What gets you turned on by all this?
Would love to be with you when you get that
tingle!!! I can taste you already
poolman67

“poolman_is_36: skype m 4 f”

Since: Mar 11

Bedford, UK...07919837720

#2080 Jan 18, 2012
JJLondon wrote:
I have had this fantasy for such a long time and would live to meet a woman that also gets turned on by flashing upskirts and getting felt up on the dance floor but where do you find these women? When ever I have mentioned it in conversation testing the water most seem repulsed by it.
Thing is I'm a decent guy and a gentleman but I have this naughty side. I would live to find an attractive petite woman that understands this. It's not a lack of respect but the complete opposite. I would not want to experience this with just anyone but with a woman that I feel a connection with.
I'm not a bad looking guy and I keep fit but the strange thing I that because I'm a no nonsense straight talker that does not play games, upfront, honest and not afraid to show my emotions or feelings women think I'm weak or take advantage which baffles me. I now live and work in London so at least my chances of meeting someone like minded are good.
I do have my insecurities about it but providing I'm with the right person and am reassured I'm sure it would be a fantastic experience from what people are saying.
Have u made any progress on meeting a flirty woman who u can fondle?
AMP123

London, UK

#2081 Jan 18, 2012
ampwife wrote:
I cant get enough of you either baby :) Our near mfm was just so sexy, to watch & kiss my wife, while she writhe, squirm & moan in pleasure as our friend sucked, licked & kissed her wet Pu$$y, was just amazingly sexy! I too cannot wait till it becomes an all night mfm :)
poolman67

#2082 Jan 18, 2012
AMP123 wrote:
I cant get enough of you either baby :) Our near mfm was just so sexy, to watch & kiss my wife, while she writhe, squirm & moan in pleasure as our friend sucked, licked & kissed her wet Pu$$y, was just amazingly sexy! I too cannot wait till it becomes an all night mfm :)
will u b going 4 the same guy? whats ur wifes description n sizes?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2083 Jan 18, 2012
poolman67 wrote:
<quoted text>will u b going 4 the same guy? whats ur wifes description n sizes?
Yes it will be the same guy again :)
She is 6ft tall with the sexiest legs you have every seen, long, toned & they make her butt look so good! she has 36b T1Ts that have the most wonderful nips, with $exy little goose bumps all around the nip :)
In short she is perfect :)
poolman67

#2084 Jan 18, 2012
Amp123 wrote:
She is 6ft tall with the sexiest legs you have every seen, long, toned & they make her butt look so good! she has 36b T1Ts that have the most wonderful nips, with $exy little goose bumps all around the nip :) In short she is perfect :)
She's certainly has lot going 4 her n will she go all the way next time?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2085 Jan 18, 2012
poolman67 wrote:
<quoted text>She's certainly has lot going 4 her n will she go all the way next time?
Well if you read from her own quote :) speak to her youself.....
Billyboy

Dagenham, UK

#2086 Jan 18, 2012
Amp123 wrote:
<quoted text>
She is 6ft tall with the sexiest legs you have every seen, long, toned & they make her butt look so good! she has 36b T1Ts that have the most wonderful nips, with $exy little goose bumps all around the nip :)
In short she is perfect :)
Hi amp123 would you and your wife like to have a mfmf night? My wife and I are not very experienced but have had a near mfm a couple of nights ago and would like to go a lot further now!!!! We live in London England if anybody is interested

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2088 Jan 18, 2012
AMP123 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going to be blown away when you get her slippery seconds. Enjoy!
Luckyman13

Pasadena, TX

#2089 Jan 18, 2012
luv2golf wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going to be blown away when you get her slippery seconds. Enjoy!
You are so right about being blown away. Will never foeget the first time for us. That's all posted way back on pg 91 and 92 I think. I luv2golf too. My wife just picked it up this last year and we have a ball at our place in the mountains on that course. In the old days before she started to golf, she would go with me for the walk, or ride depending, and she would wear the tightest little short-shorts, shortest little skirts and would "man the flag" for me or us if a friend was along and always made sure we got some nice views. These were on small municiple courses that did not have the usual stringent rules. It was quite a while later before I got to see her in action with a friend. Damned exciting.
poolman67

#2090 Jan 18, 2012
ampwife wrote:
how far will u go next time, do u like 2 b fondled in public places?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2091 Jan 19, 2012
Luckyman13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right about being blown away. Will never foeget the first time for us. That's all posted way back on pg 91 and 92 I think. I luv2golf too. My wife just picked it up this last year and we have a ball at our place in the mountains on that course. In the old days before she started to golf, she would go with me for the walk, or ride depending, and she would wear the tightest little short-shorts, shortest little skirts and would "man the flag" for me or us if a friend was along and always made sure we got some nice views. These were on small municiple courses that did not have the usual stringent rules. It was quite a while later before I got to see her in action with a friend. Damned exciting.
what mountains? Are you in NC? Mountain golf is a whole other animal,elevation changes will mess with your mind,if you are used to playing flat courses. LOL. Something super sexy about women and their golf skirts.

“What happened to adventure?”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2092 Jan 19, 2012
poolman67 wrote:
<quoted text>Have u made any progress on meeting a flirty woman who u can fondle?
Unfortunately I have yet to meet a wonan that would share my fantasy but who knows what the future holds right.
Luckyman13

Pasadena, TX

#2093 Jan 19, 2012
luv2golf wrote:
<quoted text>
what mountains? Are you in NC? Mountain golf is a whole other animal,elevation changes will mess with your mind,if you are used to playing flat courses. LOL. Something super sexy about women and their golf skirts.
Our other place is in Angel Fire, N.M. at 8400'. Tight narrow fairways. I love the little skorts that the ladies wear now. when my wife was doing it, skorts were not in style yet. She just wore little short skirts with a thong underneath...and sometimes nothing underneath.:-)
Skip

Coxsackie, NY

#2094 Jan 19, 2012
During my childhood I had parents that didn't make much money so it stands to reason I had little and what I did have nobody would even steal it. When I got older I ended up having a very attractive and shapely wife. I guess it made me feel good that others finally noticed something I had and ended up wanting her. As she said and I agreeded we are playing with others emotions by having her dress sexy and to be flirty and they ended up wanting her. I never liked having candy waved in my face and I couldn't have it so I guess this was the same. I told my wife if she wanted to I would be okay with it. During our 18 yrs marriage my one man wife went to about a 25 man wife and even got pregnant twice by others and I raised both kids as if they were mine. I never regreted anything we did. We divorced not because of any of this but for other reasons.
poolman67

#2095 Jan 19, 2012
Skip wrote:
During my childhood I had parents that didn't make much money so it stands to reason I had little and what I did have nobody would even steal it. When I got older I ended up having a very attractive and shapely wife. I guess it made me feel good that others finally noticed something I had and ended up wanting her. As she said and I agreeded we are playing with others emotions by having her dress sexy and to be flirty and they ended up wanting her. I never liked having candy waved in my face and I couldn't have it so I guess this was the same. I told my wife if she wanted to I would be okay with it. During our 18 yrs marriage my one man wife went to about a 25 man wife and even got pregnant twice by others and I raised both kids as if they were mine. I never regreted anything we did. We divorced not because of any of this but for other reasons.
did u watch when ahe was having sex n u did u go 4 slopply seconds?
Love creampies

United States

#2096 Jan 19, 2012
Wife and I started letting her flirt and pick up guys for sex prior to us getting married--2nd marriage for both of us. When Cindy was 16 she had sex with a black class mate who was well endowed and she fell in love with long, thick cocks. While having sex with her prior to our marriage, the conversation about our past sexual experiences came up and she told me about that experience and I could tell how much it turned her on by how wet she became. I ask her if she would like to try something like that again and that was the start of our wonderful relationship. We have been married for 12 years now and she has had sex with over 400 different men and we still love it. I developed a taste for fresh creampies and her well used pussy. Even though Cindy is only 5 feet tall, she has taken a cock that was just over 13 inches long and really thick. We met with Howard a number of times before We relocated to Tennessee. Cindy travels all over the country with her job and meets with men by herself--with my blessing. Yes, most of the guys have been black, but she also has had sex with a number of well endowed white men. Just a fact of life that most black men have 9 plus inches and love to have sex with a white female. Know that a number of couples are in this life style and I know that Cindy and I will continue to enjoy it for a number of years to come.
poolman67

#2097 Jan 19, 2012
Love creampies wrote:
Wife and I started letting her flirt and pick up guys for sex prior to us getting married--2nd marriage for both of us. When Cindy was 16 she had sex with a black class mate who was well endowed and she fell in love with long, thick cocks. While having sex with her prior to our marriage, the conversation about our past sexual experiences came up and she told me about that experience and I could tell how much it turned her on by how wet she became. I ask her if she would like to try something like that again and that was the start of our wonderful relationship. We have been married for 12 years now and she has had sex with over 400 different men and we still love it. I developed a taste for fresh creampies and her well used pussy. Even though Cindy is only 5 feet tall, she has taken a cock that was just over 13 inches long and really thick. We met with Howard a number of times before We relocated to Tennessee. Cindy travels all over the country with her job and meets with men by herself--with my blessing. Yes, most of the guys have been black, but she also has had sex with a number of well endowed white men. Just a fact of life that most black men have 9 plus inches and love to have sex with a white female. Know that a number of couples are in this life style and I know that Cindy and I will continue to enjoy it for a number of years to come.
Do u travel with her sometimes 2 get some fresh creampie? Where she next going?
Love creampies

United States

#2098 Jan 19, 2012
poolman67 wrote:
<quoted text>Do u travel with her sometimes 2 get some fresh creampie? Where she next going?
She is in Texas this week. Who are you and where are you located? Have too many animals to travel with her most times, but have done that a number of times. Most times I set her up and screen who she will be with. She has "picked up" some on her own and that is okay. I love fresh creampies and have a number of them as we "entertain" at our house.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min beetle 222,805
Gay/bi k.k 2 min subslut99 138,385
Gay sex meetup in Northern Ireland (Apr '14) 2 min Paddy 149
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min berto 328,795
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min p_mk1997 1,450,043
How many girls enjoy facials? And how many load... (Oct '14) 4 min Danise 126
33 Year Old Male Virgin 4 min Lonely 14
new dirty ki.........k (Sep '15) 30 min jason 8,512
More from around the web