Do You Enjoy Watching Your Wife Flirt...

Since: Nov 11

Mid West

#1910 Dec 9, 2011
figjam wrote:
i love watching my wife being screwed by guys i love sloppy seconds she has no trouble getting layed being Asian makes it easier i find i want her too go with another women but she does not want too so i think i will set one up so she has no choice a nice rough dike would be happy too use her if she knows that there would be no trouble after
NICE

Mid West

#1911 Dec 9, 2011
erikkk wrote:
ho..hum........
i posted before trying find someone to seduce my wife ...
we're in sydney ,australia
true blue,slim and hot in bed....
To far. Sorry.
My Wife

Paterson, NJ

#1913 Dec 12, 2011
My wife and I talk about her having sex with men I knowm but would never get a chance to know her. One night we went for a drive, and we srated talking about her having sex with a stranger. She oulled into a gas station filled up the tank with her dress pulled up high.

The guy was looking at her and I pretended I was not aware. She paid the man and parked the car closed to a window. "What are you doing" I asked. She said all we do is talk now it going to happen. She got out of the car walked into the gas station. I saw her and the guy together. Isaw him lift mt wife onto a table and he was standing betwen her legs. Yes, he was doing it to her.
The guy had to stop to take care of a customer, and then he went back to my wife. When it was over he send her back to me with cum in her pussy.

She got back into the car told me to shove over, she wnated to drive. She said to me" We talked about and nothing ever happened, so I let the young guy know I need a lay, and it was si good I have his phone. number. I saw him standing bewteen you open legs. "Good she said with a smile" Now what about the others we talked about. She said she wanted more of the same and so i fixed her up with a very close friend. He banged her in a Motel once..........and. she told him to stick it in her behind when he got it up. It was exciting and when we did it felt so much better.
jake

Middleburg, FL

#1914 Dec 12, 2011
nothing i like better than watching wife firlt and get a well hung guy between her sweet legs
should i go 4 it

United States

#1917 Dec 13, 2011
My Wife wrote:
My wife and I talk about her having sex with men I knowm but would never get a chance to know her. One night we went for a drive, and we srated talking about her having sex with a stranger. She oulled into a gas station filled up the tank with her dress pulled up high.
The guy was looking at her and I pretended I was not aware. She paid the man and parked the car closed to a window. "What are you doing" I asked. She said all we do is talk now it going to happen. She got out of the car walked into the gas station. I saw her and the guy together. Isaw him lift mt wife onto a table and he was standing betwen her legs. Yes, he was doing it to her.
The guy had to stop to take care of a customer, and then he went back to my wife. When it was over he send her back to me with cum in her pussy.
She got back into the car told me to shove over, she wnated to drive. She said to me" We talked about and nothing ever happened, so I let the young guy know I need a lay, and it was si good I have his phone. number. I saw him standing bewteen you open legs. "Good she said with a smile" Now what about the others we talked about. She said she wanted more of the same and so i fixed her up with a very close friend. He banged her in a Motel once..........and. she told him to stick it in her behind when he got it up. It was exciting and when we did it felt so much better.
good for her wish my wife just said screw it and pick a guy to bang her
her indecent proposal

Osaka, Japan

#1918 Dec 13, 2011
Sharing her with others ( especially when the men treat her well and 'spoil' her a bit ) is so much a part of our relationship that we don't think we could live without it. The sex between the two of us is amazing, and I ( our male half ) also have the option to be with other women if I wish. However, the hottest of all is her fucking and just losing herself in it with an attractive partner. She is Japanese and I am Caucasian American. We live in Tokyo and would love to hear from any gentlemen who may be traveling our way and who might be interested in exploring with us ( initially ) or her ( once we have gotten to know you ).
Bowling green man

Las Vegas, NV

#1919 Dec 15, 2011
grace midwest wrote:
<quoted text>hello i am grace. if you would like to have some photos of me, i will send them to you. i have wallet size photos that i give out to guys. they are real sexy. i am 35 and measure 34-22-34 and the photos are panty only. if you do what my husband says, you will enjoy yourselves. i will get back to you xxxgrace
Send me some pics to earnhardt7time.com ..I am intrested
rick in uk

Bradford, UK

#1922 Dec 16, 2011
yes watching your wife have sex with other men is the best,
JIm

Falkirk, UK

#1923 Dec 16, 2011
Yes Rich it is the best and I couldnt agree more
Mike P

Paterson, NJ

#1924 Dec 16, 2011
I like when my wife firts. She smiles and laughs. When Iteel her she's flirting she tells no. She's friendly. One night we were at a large Hotel, and I asked her not wear panties. she said okay, I had something in mind.

We sat at the lounge close to the bar and we started drinking wine. When I saw hr smile and feeling the wine, I asked her to be discreet about it. Pretend you have something in your eye turn arond as you look up towards the lights, cross one leg over the other, bu lift the leg a little higher.

"Some guy my noticr I'm not wearing pantie" Good I said.....She did it and I saw a man looking at her. He's almost popped out. My wie turned back around and she wanted to know if a man was looking.

Yes, and he's still looking he thinks you may do it again. Anothet glass of wine and she was and the point on wanting to do it again. No sweetheart let him wait, He may come here and ask if he can dance with you. Be careful I don't want him to think I'm a pimp and you a prostitite.

He maybe a cop. May wife got up to use the ladies room and he followed her. He ask an awful lot of questions that scared her. So. we left and sat outside.......My wife ask me why did I want her to do that? Dear it was very sexually exciting.

Now, when we go out my wife asked if she shold not wear panties. We are going a cruise and I told her some nights leave yoe panties in the state room.

She is so excited, so aroused ahe can't wait for the cruise. She bought short skits and two shirt desses, and she said if she did dance with guy that know's she has no panties. She hoped on the dance floor he will feel her up.

Ha! I to can't wait

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1926 Dec 16, 2011
what I love is guys that love their wives to drss sexy showoff and flirt even better if they want to go farther. if anyone wants to showoff their beautiful young wife my email is ... showoff4me2c @ yah oo. com

Mid West

#1927 Dec 16, 2011
Larry_T wrote:
what I love is guys that love their wives to drss sexy showoff and flirt even better if they want to go farther. if anyone wants to showoff their beautiful young wife my email is ... showoff4me2c @ yah oo. com
How about an beautiful older wife. just a little older. lol

Mid West

#1928 Dec 16, 2011
rick in uk wrote:
yes watching your wife have sex with other men is the best,
Well said.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1929 Dec 16, 2011
Andyh2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about an beautiful older wife. just a little older. lol
ok
trade

Yemen

#1930 Dec 16, 2011
anyone will swap wife's with me?
[email protected]
Mark

UK

#1932 Dec 17, 2011
My partner Kate I take her out clubbing she wears a strapless mini dress no bra heels and.after a few drinks she is really going for it dancing I'm lifting her dress showing her thighs and arse then I turn her so her arse is facing my c0ck and as she dances more her top comEs down showing her bare nipples I keep her dancing while men are looking I then sit her down I open her legs to show up her dress and bouncer comes ova and said nice legs she smiles. And said thanks hot aren't they for about half hour he's watching and she's letting me feel her up more then she said I'm going toilet I said do u want me to come she said no i then seen bouncer leave 2 mins behind her I thought yea I know what's up I went up 10mins later to find her. In cubicle with him skirt up tits out being nailed I watched and wanked
neil

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#1934 Dec 17, 2011
Anna wrote:
well after a lot of drinks and compliments about my outfit...including a married guy drunkenly stroking my legs, and saying he's going to think about tonight and me telling him to "think" about it now...
Anyway, my bf's friend was dressed in a kilt, and because i was drunk, i lifted up his kilt and saw his big dick, which to be honest turned me on...
Anyway at about 2am, everyone had left and my bf took me in the living room, where my bf's friend was, and said he was too drunk to see to me and that he could f@@k me instead, so with me lying on my front, he pulled my knickers down and did be from behind, with my bf asleep on the sofa, he was hard and quick, but it was very sexy....
So Anna when's your next fancy dress party and what are you gonna dress at this time?
poolman67

“poolman_is_36: skype m 4 f”

Since: Mar 11

Bedford, UK...07919837720

#1935 Dec 17, 2011
Andrea wrote:
I have been married for 25 years and my husband
and I enjoy going to bars and spltting up before we go in so that I can see how many men that I can turn on. This one time we went to a bar near this college and I got so sloshed that I was realy working this bunch of school kids.I got four of them to go to our
house but I didn't know that one of them was a black young guy but I took them all on but this black fellow had a cock about 12 inches long,I had them all cum inside of me. Now when this black fellow unloded his cum in me it felt like he let go about a gallon.This I will never forget, so I got his phone number and have been having him dump his cum in me quite often,and my husband has been filming me most of the time so that we can watch the movies anytime.
Did u have all 4 at once? Do u have underwear on when seducing the menfolk?
Ken in tacoma

Puyallup, WA

#1936 Dec 17, 2011
Last night my sexy wife and I went out to dinner. At the bar she ordered a gin and tonic for me, when the bartender asked me what kind of gin she told him regular was good enough for me.
We then went to our table and we had a good looking guy as our server, she immediately started flirting with him right in front of me while she raised her stocking clad foot for me to rub.
When ordering food she ordered prime rib for herself and just a dinner salad for me, telling our server Kevin that I could afford to lose a few pounds.She told me that my salad was my meal and while she ate her dinner salad I was to continue to massage her feet while my salad sat in front of me. Kevin came up to our table several extra times and always talked directly to my Kristine, he knew that I was rubbing her feet and I think he put all the pieces together. He openly complimented her on her ear rings, saying how they made her eyes sparkle, all while I was sitting at the table!
It was finally time to leave and I am not sure but Kevin might have slipped my Kristine his number in with the bill..

Since: Aug 11

Darlington, SC

#1937 Dec 17, 2011
My girlfriend just needs encouraging.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 1 min Nick 155,594
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min patsmash12345 252,906
Trucker Sex Signals (Nov '12) 1 min Msparker2u 519
Add this [email protected] 1 min David 3
Any REAL girls who like older men? (Oct '15) 1 min fugazi146 1,935
Ladies youngest boy you would like to give ora... (Sep '15) 2 min Jilla 585
Cheating on husband (Apr '13) 2 min bustymilf 1,002
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min starsturkk20 357,429
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Robertoduval 1,508,129
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 21 min supercoolfr3d 16,607