davenco

Kuwait, Kuwait

#1884 Dec 3, 2011
kavin wrote:
i have been married for eight years. my wife is two yrs older than me and now she is 33yrs. we used to do lot of premarital sex together.after marriage we used to do sex with several couples. actually i enjoy when some one else f**ks my wife.. so far i have exchanged my wife with three of my close friends.. so i also get chance to have sex with their wives.. my wife works as a school teacher.. also two of her friends husbands enjoy with her.. this does nt mean that i dnt love my wife.... but wanna make her happy..i also enjoy when she exposes her beautiful body in public..she also love when someone touch her thighs or asp sometimes even without ma permission... but as long as she enjoys that i let her enjoy that..
iam also enjoying my wife with my close friend.she like him,iam only looking her satisfaction,several time i noticed they are kissing and rubbing,sex time we disscussing about him ,she become more horny,he is sitable for my plus size wife

Since: Aug 11

Columbia, SC

#1885 Dec 4, 2011
My girlfriend is SO hot and she and I are flirting with her having sex with a guy she has been sexting. I get hard just typing this out.

“poolman_is_36: skype m 4 f”

Since: Mar 11

Bedford, UK...07919837720

#1887 Dec 4, 2011
HRock176 wrote:
My girlfriend is SO hot and she and I are flirting with her having sex with a guy she has been sexting. I get hard just typing this out.
I'd be happy 2 chat with her via yahoo n cam 2.

Charlestown, Australia

#1889 Dec 5, 2011
figjam wrote:
i love watching my wife being screwed by guys i love sloppy seconds she has no trouble getting layed being Asian makes it easier i find i want her too go with another women but she does not want too so i think i will set one up so she has no choice a nice rough dike would be happy too use her if she knows that there would be no trouble after
righto figjam
wanna meet up?
i would like to see your wife.

#1890 Dec 5, 2011
figjam wrote:
i love watching my wife being screwed by guys i love sloppy seconds she has no trouble getting layed being Asian makes it easier i find i want her too go with another women but she does not want too so i think i will set one up so she has no choice a nice rough dike would be happy too use her if she knows that there would be no trouble after
1 time a lass i met in a club, had me take her out back and we had sex in the ally, when i noticed a guy looking on, she said don't worry its just my hubby who likes 2 watch. After this we would make it quite regular, until i left college.
DanHobbs

Wigan, UK

#1891 Dec 6, 2011
I love my wife being with other men. I had no idea I liked it until she came home drunk from a night out and confessed to kissing another man. We couldnt believe how horny we were and had amazing sex. It became one of our fantasies; I would tell her how i'd love to watch her suck another guy off and she would make up stories of her seducing men when she was working away, and take them back to her room for sex. A month ago she went out and I told her she had to be a 'bad girl'. She came home very late and told me she met a man called James in a bar. She went outside for a cigarette and he followed her. They kissed and ended up at his apartment when she sucked him off. She waited until I was sucking her nipples to tell me he came all over her tits! She now wants me to come to a bar with her and watch her pull a stranger for sex. I can't wait!!

Columbia, SC

#1892 Dec 6, 2011
DanHobbs wrote:
I love my wife being with other men. I had no idea I liked it until she came home drunk from a night out and confessed to kissing another man. We couldnt believe how horny we were and had amazing sex. It became one of our fantasies; I would tell her how i'd love to watch her suck another guy off and she would make up stories of her seducing men when she was working away, and take them back to her room for sex. A month ago she went out and I told her she had to be a 'bad girl'. She came home very late and told me she met a man called James in a bar. She went outside for a cigarette and he followed her. They kissed and ended up at his apartment when she sucked him off. She waited until I was sucking her nipples to tell me he came all over her tits! She now wants me to come to a bar with her and watch her pull a stranger for sex. I can't wait!!
Nice!
Gary1976

Wigan, UK

#1893 Dec 6, 2011
my wife lorraine is a total slut and I love it! we moved south to get away from angry wifes, whos husbands had fu**ed her and now shes on a written warning at work for letting a customer into the stockrooom. they dont know he fu**ed her there!!! shes alresady found the sex scene down here and has been with men and women there, shes fu**ing a local copper and last friday night txt me to say she had been fu**ed down an alley and so was getting her drinks for free! I can nver wait for her to tell me about her latest sex session. She says the best thing is being ablee to do all this and then tell me about it, knowing we truly love each other and can be open and honest about it
Join Free

#1894 Dec 6, 2011
JoAnn wrote:
My husband started asking me to have sex with other men a little over a year after we married. We had moved to a new town not far from where I worked and had bought a house. We seldom had time to associate with anybody in our new town because of the commute to and from work.
Eventually, I started sharing a ride with a woman a little older than me and eventually with a co-worker who had moved to our town. The co-worker was over-sexed and was always hitting on both of us both to and from work. The other woman and I began talking about it and she said she had a good mind to just go ahead and have sex with him. I asked what would happen if her husband found out and she said it would not bother him at all. She asked if it would bother me if she just let him do her in the backseat of my car on the way home one night. I told her to go for it.
She did and I told my husband about it. He told me to let her drive the next evening and to let my co-worker do me. I decided if that's what he wanted, I would. It was fantastic.
The co-worker started bragging at the office about having f--ked me. Eventually, more of the men wanted to do me. I told my husband and he told me to just let them have as much as they wanted. I did and do to this day.
Among those who got me was my boss. I am the secretary to the president of the company and he offered me a bonus for each potential client I let f--k me. I've been doing it for over 20 years now and have enjoyed every f--k. My husband even invited our neighbors to f--k me over 17 years ago. The neighbors on our street enjoy the parties we throw about once a month. I am the main attraction.
Every couple should try this life. It has made my husband and me very happy along with many other people.
Looks like ur having a blast, does ur hubby watch u in action with others? r there others having sex at ur parties and is any of it out in the open 4 all 2 c / take part in?

“SextMob.com/kate andpaul”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1895 Dec 7, 2011
My wife and i love this too!
We have had even more fun now that we have an iPhone with FaceTime.

We like to meet her new bulls for her to worship on the web first so she can be selective and get to know them before actually meeting up.

Now she likes to sext and facetime with her new potential bulls for a few weeks to build up the fun for us both.

It's intoxicating!

If you would like to sext or facetime with her, message us @ www.SextMob.com
Profile>> @SextMyWife

The site is for ADULTS ONLY!
It's like twitter, but for hooking up for sexting!

;)happyhubby
bob

Chester, UK

#1896 Dec 7, 2011
DanHobbs wrote:
dont hang about take her out this weekend and watch her
Andrea

Warren, MI

#1897 Dec 7, 2011
I have been married for 25 years and my husband
and I enjoy going to bars and spltting up before we go in so that I can see how many men that I can turn
on.This one time we went to a bar near this college
and I got so sloshed that I was realy working this
bunch of school kids.I got four of them to go to our
house but I didn't know that one of them was a black
young guy but I took them all on but this black
fellow had a cock about 12 inches long,I had them
all cum inside of me.Now when this black fellow
unloded his cum in me it felt like he let go about a gallon.This I will never forget,so I got his phone number and have been having him dump his
cum in me quite often,and my husband has been filming me most of the time so that we can watch
the movies anytime.

Columbia, SC

#1898 Dec 7, 2011
Andrea wrote:
I have been married for 25 years and my husband
and I enjoy going to bars and spltting up before we go in so that I can see how many men that I can turn
on.This one time we went to a bar near this college
and I got so sloshed that I was realy working this
bunch of school kids.I got four of them to go to our
house but I didn't know that one of them was a black
young guy but I took them all on but this black
fellow had a cock about 12 inches long,I had them
all cum inside of me.Now when this black fellow
unloded his cum in me it felt like he let go about a gallon.This I will never forget,so I got his phone number and have been having him dump his
cum in me quite often,and my husband has been filming me most of the time so that we can watch
the movies anytime.
I wouldn't want my girlfriend to do but one or two guys at a time.

To each his own though.
Anonymous

Waterloo, Canada

#1899 Dec 7, 2011
jimzimjohn wrote:
I set my ex up once , she said that she did not find lesbians a turn on ? So i set her up without her knowing with a lesbian one night and watched things going down until the end ! For someone who was not interested, she seem to lap it up and she never got to know that i was watching through out from the time the lesbian hit on her right through to the orgasms which were quite a number. I loved watching her after setting her on quite a number ofoccassions with different people !
I do the SAME thing with my gf. Only DIF is that I get other GUYS to hit on her. She has NO idea that I KNOW.
Just4Fun

Houston, TX

#1901 Dec 8, 2011
We are Asian couple who loves sex and wife sharing. My wife have been T-Mobile by a very young BBC. I mean like a boy of 10yr. Ever since then she loves them big and thick. We do everything from flashing in malls and pick up guys for her to adult book store gang b-ngs up to 8 guys @ a time. Even thought she doesn't take them inside her, but everything else is OK. She had been T-Mobile by a try on if toys while letting men do everything else to her. The same goes for her A-side.
Just4Fun

Houston, TX

#1902 Dec 8, 2011
We are Asian couple and We love to share her. I love having her dress super sexy when We go out. Sometimes she dress like a sl-t and pick up men for her to have fun. I always join in so sometimes it turns into 6 guys at once. My wife is super hot and has never been turn down. She even got guys waiting for their wives/gf in changing room to go with her she would give them but.

Columbia, SC

#1903 Dec 8, 2011
Wow!
alex

Abington, MA

#1906 Dec 9, 2011
I got drunk once with my buddy and one that day convinced her to have sex with him next thing I know I watched them have sex 5 times that week. Trying to figure out how to convince her to do it again it turned me on watching someone else giving it to her any ideas
Kohny

United States

#1907 Dec 9, 2011
Andres any chance you can send me a clip of the video of black dude doing you would be for wife and I to view? Biggdago53@aol.com thanks

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1908 Dec 9, 2011
alex wrote:
I got drunk once with my buddy and one that day convinced her to have sex with him next thing I know I watched them have sex 5 times that week. Trying to figure out how to convince her to do it again it turned me on watching someone else giving it to her any ideas
You should try and watch them without them knowing that you are watching and see what they get up to ! It is so much more a turn on.Just try and organise him to come over then pretend to be called somewhere and state you will be away for a while ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
skype sex? (Sep '13) 13 min hornyruss 1,583
Sniffing Panties 14 min Lkjh9898 5
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 14 min austin1756 402,362
Boy dropbox link trade (Jan '14) 14 min Ryantomo 135
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 14 min male bored as hell 49,558
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 14 min reza010250 490,987
Women what gets you instantly wet? 14 min Shahla 34
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 14 min ferry_horn 299,252
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 15 min Datguyjack 174,007
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 15 min Colcotboy76 20,137