Do You Enjoy Watching Your Wife Flirting And/Or Having Sex With Other Men?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments (Page 68)

Showing posts 1,341 - 1,360 of3,704
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sam

Lewisville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

Frisky n Risky wrote:
I took my wife to our first swingers party the other day. Was great watching her flirt with men and women, couldn't do much as her period arrived 2 weeks early just as we were leaving the house. Still was good watching her kiss an other woman(her first time).
Just teying to sort out baby sitters for the next visit...
Any tips for getting into and being at ease in a swingers club? Part of me wants to try it, but the other part is very shy and afraid. Your thoughts please?

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

Being honest, we had been talking about going to a swingers party for years. We finaly booked one. We had read many reviews on clubs and spoke to people on a swingers web site before choosing a club. We were shown round and then left at the bar. We were nervous and had just plucked up the courage to approach an other new couple when we were approached by an other couple. After chating we all ended up in the hot tub. Excuse the pun but it was a real ice breaker. You can't help but talk to people when you are all naked and rubbing legs. I know when we go again we will be just as nervous but we will soon end up chating at the bar or in the hot tub. The next party we are going to is couples and singles. I am pretty sure that the single men will do all the chasing and we will be able to pick and choose. Frisky likes the idea of putting on a bit of a show with an other woman before the men join in....mmmmm Hope this helps and good luck, just take your time and make sure you are both comfortable...
nick

Klamath Falls, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Hey would you be willing to flirt with my wife she lives in klamath falls oregon and her name is sandra lawlor in case you want to look her up on facebook. I am nick lawlor by the way if you want to hit me up thanks
dom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

nick wrote:
Hey would you be willing to flirt with my wife she lives in klamath falls oregon and her name is sandra lawlor in case you want to look her up on facebook. I am nick lawlor by the way if you want to hit me up thanks
sure would like to flirt with your wife and get her hot for you email me a Biggdago53@aol.com my wife flirts alot at work and got some intresting results can share with you

“love my women”

Since: Jul 10

laguna niguel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

nick wrote:
i tried but could not find her??? any ideas
kayjay1103@yahoo.com
Sam

Lewisville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

nick wrote:
I would luv to flirt with her...look me up at tanswingcpl@yahoo.com
Joe

Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

Joyce Oh wrote:
I have a tight marriage and wouldnt have sex with another man. There is one thing about my husband that has me curious though. He introduced me to clothing optional beaches. He actually tells me if some very well hung guy is around and likes me to look. I used to be afraid to comment. I would say nothing. but he pushes me to say the truth about about the guys c0ck size. He seems to like me to talk dirty. I used to never say the word C0ck trying to be ladylike, but he told me he likes me to say it.
Im not sure why he gets off on me seeing men with very long c0cks and admitting I like it. Isnt that unusual for men? I would think men would rather wives didnt see guys with bigger ones than they have. He also likes when men admire my body. Not only at nude beaches, but if we are out for a dinner or drinks he likes me to wear short skirts. He gets off on men peeking at my legs. Is he out of bounds or just diferent?
If it turned your h/b on would you let someone accidently on purpose see your p#$$y while wearing a short skirt?
Bob

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

Boob
Join Free

“Experimental and Inventive”

Since: Jun 11

Chelmsford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

Deano wrote:
<quoted text>
Having men look at my wife's nipples when we are out gets me off
Me too. Not married, but have always liked girlfriends wearing no bra in public. I also like playing with their nipples in public, especially when I know other men can see me teasing and pulling them. This has often happening in London parks. I'd like to let other men play with too, but this has never quite happened yet.(Although I have played with the nipples of other men's wives in public). Deano - will you send me a picture of your wife's nipples?

“Experimental and Inventive”

Since: Jun 11

Chelmsford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

Frisky n Risky wrote:
<quoted text>
I work in London and you often see women in short skirts sitting on steps or going up the esculators. That makes my day...lol Maybe that gives you an idea what us men like..
I was working in London recently - spent every lunchtime sitting at a table at the bottom of a McDonalds staircase, looking up the short skirts of the long-legged girls going up and down. Drove me crazy wanting to put my hand up there for a grope.
James

Odessa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

an update, wife will be traveling soon by herself. Stopping in St Louis or somewhere near there and maybe Oklahoma City. She will be looking for someone to flirt with, buy her drinks and who knows what else she may want to do
James

Odessa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

Joseph wrote:
My wife and I love to show her naked pics to other guys. Anyone interested?
Start by posting a pic on your profile it will show on the page for all to see
hot

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

woow..thats amazing..my wife having an affair wth her boss and some times she bring him to the home.we spending lot of romantic times.some time she doing hot lap dance infront of us and fondling by her boss, infront of me.when i'm not at home..they record there romantic actions and give them to me.some times we both f..ks her and after that she spend rest of the night in next room with him...wow i like to hear her moanings when he filing all the houls of her.and i love to see they two rolling on the bed making love to each other and hear her senssual moanings through the phone, or watch them through skype.
yesterday4201774 5

Jersey Shore, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

Lv a naughtywife i have one and love to eat her creampie Keep up the excitement ladies
John

West Chester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

I love it. Love her dressing revealing or slutty. Eventually it did lead to her getting turned on and screwing many other guys. The more she gets the more I get.
jake

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

Joyce Oh wrote:
I have a tight marriage and wouldnt have sex with another man. There is one thing about my husband that has me curious though. He introduced me to clothing optional beaches. He actually tells me if some very well hung guy is around and likes me to look. I used to be afraid to comment. I would say nothing. but he pushes me to say the truth about about the guys c0ck size. He seems to like me to talk dirty. I used to never say the word C0ck trying to be ladylike, but he told me he likes me to say it.
Im not sure why he gets off on me seeing men with very long c0cks and admitting I like it. Isnt that unusual for men? I would think men would rather wives didnt see guys with bigger ones than they have. He also likes when men admire my body. Not only at nude beaches, but if we are out for a dinner or drinks he likes me to wear short skirts. He gets off on men peeking at my legs. Is he out of bounds or just diferent?
I have a story that might interest you, and help you to understand your husband more. I used to take my wife to nude beaches too a few years back. I always go nude, always have since a child - just natural for me - even my mother commented on it when I was teen and I would walk around naked after a bath - even sit down for a conversation sometimes, including when her sister was visiting. My wife was quite happy to go but always wore a costume. She didn't mind nudity but just not for her, probably because she carries a bit of weight and probably didn't feel comfortable having it on display. She would however leave her top a bit looser showing more of her tits than on a conventional beach. I would tease her in the water by loosening off her top completely, but before she would come out I had to tie it back again. I, ever hopeful, would tie it quite loose, but she would then adjust it back to where she wanted to. I never mentioned other mens genitalia - I didn't need to. She has always had a good appreciation of large male packages and although she doesn't say a lot one knows her preferences about size, and anyway you can follow her gaze when something interesting comes into view. Continued below
jake

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

She's usually fairly reserved, but she's not shy - sounds like you actually - so I was quite surprised one day when she started to engage in conversation with a guy nearby, asking him what he was reading. Turned out he was an arab guy and a bit shy. Obviously he didn't expect a woman with her husband there to engage him in conversation. At first I didn't pay much attention, but she kept talking to him from time to time so eventually I spoke with him too. Suddenly I could see why her interest. He was younger and good looking sure, but the real interest I think was in his huge penis. I'm moderate - about 7-8in but this guy was HUGE, and long, probably more than 10 inches. Suddenly I was getting a real buzz out of all this and I was quite happy to let this go on to see where it would lead. I could see she was quite taken by this guy and I was happy not to discourage her.
Later, in the water I loosened off her top as usual, and tied it back up again as usual, but this time I pretended to be looking away as she adjusted it, and here it gets interesting. Yes she pulled it back tighter as usual but with me 'not watching' she didn't hold it tight as normal but loosened it off completely exposing her quite large breasts for him to see for fully 4-5 seconds before tying it even more loosely than I had. In fact her tits were so exposed that they were almost falling out, and I'm sure when she was back on her towel very little would have remained hidden from him when she reached out to get something nearby.
This was a real turn on for me and a while later I could see him suddenly getting quite restless on his towel. When I looked I could see he was trying to cover up that he had an erection, but 10+inches is not easy to hide. That really triggered me off, in seconds I was hard as hell myself. Fortunately not many people were left on the beach by this time so I walked away some distance to watch from afar. The rest of the story doesn't matter but what I've told you illustrates that men do like their women to be interested in and even sexually excited by other men sometimes, in fact often. It's not unusual and it's not wrong. And I for one am not intimidated by packages larger than mine. Anyway I still haven't seen anyone with larger testicles, and that's where the driving force comes from.
I suggest you rid yourself of undue reticence. Surprise your husband by taking the initiative. In fact I think you will find he's very turned on by it and more so if you keep the reason for your change 'mysterious'. But be warned - once you take the initiative you will likely find you get a buzz too, and you might get to like it so much that the dynamics with your husband change forever, and before long you will be enjoying some of the packages that your husband so wants you to admire. I would not be the least bit surprised if you now embark on a voyage of personal discovery that will enable you to find untouched desires, wants and requirements deep within your sexual psyche. It will frighten you, but it will thrill you too. That is the essence of the concealed passions which we all have, but in you I sense a very powerful undercurrent quite close to the surface which once tapped will liberate a strong, independent and very powerful sexual persona. I think perhaps your husband senses it to, and wants to help you release it, even though it may alter your personal dynamics with him and result in your taking full charge of the expression of your joint sexual personas in the future.
Be courageous - face the future honestly - realise your potential - and I'd love to hear sometime of your progress.
Mark

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

my wife loves to flirt and and it leads to her having sex alot of times and I do like watching her. I love the way she goes down on other men she loves sucking them and she swallows every drop.
itsmr1962

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

My wife is very attractive, mid 40's long curly dark hair, sultry eyes and a natural flirt.
Best of all she always wears low cut V neck tees enhancing her cleavage with a 'push up' bra. She's very sexy but there's no real 'devil' in her but she's open to suggestions.
She knows I get a kick out of seeing guys check her out, we talk about it during sex a lot. Next weekend we're going to a bar and I've told her I want her to dress extra sexy and I'm going to leave her on her own and hopefully watch guys hitting on her.
She's asked me what happens if she's enjoying herself, I told her I'll keep my distance until she signals otherwise...Mmm very excited
Thonglover

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

I love it when my wife dresses slutty and goes out drinking with her friends. She usually comes back home without her panties and I know she has had a good time screwing someone. I usually meet her at the door and kiss her and always taste the cum in her mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,341 - 1,360 of3,704
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

3928 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dirty IPhone B.B.M Pins 2 min slow and easy 769
Morning glory 3 min Pelforth 18
Females that post nude snapchat stories 4 min Spazticspauldin 2,426
Would you let a stranger play with your breasts... (May '11) 4 min Lee 335
Nottingham gay meets 4 min outdoor guy 1,134
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min smart 330,532
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 4 min Enjay 8,209
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min haard69 207,931
dirty ki..k 9 min nastyPIG 134,800