brad

Worcester, MA

#1139 Jun 6, 2011
leggy_debz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol thats an interesting question!! I went out with my husband once and I wore a fishnet top, my very short wet-look miniskirt with black stockings n heels, I had a number of guys hit on me and while my hubby was chattin to his mates, I spent half an hour chatting with these 2 guys who were obviously interested in me. Afterwards my husband asked me if I enjoyed all the attention I was getting and I said yes, he then asked me if I wanted to have sex with the 2 guys hitting on me, I said no but he could tell I was lying! he never mentioned it again, but the answer was YES! I did want to. Whether I would go through with it if my hubby said I could, that remains to be seen lol
Do you think he will ask you to someday?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1140 Jun 6, 2011
brad wrote:
<quoted text> Do you think he will ask you to someday?
I don't think he would just come out with it, but if the occasion was right, like we were out, I was dressed like a slut as I was last time, and I was getting chatted up, then yes I think he would mention it. We are going to his friends birthday party Friday, maybe I should dress up like a slut, get chatted up and see if he asks me again lol!!
last known

West Chester, PA

#1142 Jun 6, 2011
leggy_debz wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think he would just come out with it, but if the occasion was right, like we were out, I was dressed like a slut as I was last time, and I was getting chatted up, then yes I think he would mention it. We are going to his friends birthday party Friday, maybe I should dress up like a slut, get chatted up and see if he asks me again lol!!
I assume this time you'll tell him the truth, that you want to have sex with them and see if he goes for it.

Location hidden

#1143 Jun 6, 2011
last known wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume this time you'll tell him the truth, that you want to have sex with them and see if he goes for it.
ummmm.... yeah I guess I will if I'm being honest! But I don't think he will go for it, he loves watching me flirt and getting chatted up, especially when I've dressed up in my slutty attire and guys are staring at me all night, but sex with another guy would probably be a step too far lol
Anonymous

Orangevale, CA

#1144 Jun 6, 2011
leggy_debz wrote:
<quoted text>
ummmm.... yeah I guess I will if I'm being honest! But I don't think he will go for it, he loves watching me flirt and getting chatted up, especially when I've dressed up in my slutty attire and guys are staring at me all night, but sex with another guy would probably be a step too far lol
How bout with another woman? My wife is very bi curious and were still looking to find her the right girl.

Location hidden

#1145 Jun 7, 2011
Nice guy123 wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout with another woman? My wife is very bi curious and were still looking to find her the right girl.
I have never had a sexual experience with another woman other than one time at a party. My friend and I were at this guys birthday party, I was dressed as a sexy french maid and my friend was a sexy little red riding hood, this group of guys dared us to kiss, snog infact, so we did! We kissed each other proper for 20 seconds lol That was my only lesbian experience lol I don't have any desire to do anything like it again, sorry!
Dylan

Wichita Falls, TX

#1146 Jun 7, 2011
I would like to find someone who has had my wife Amber before

Since: Apr 11

Brooklyn, NY

#1147 Jun 7, 2011
Dylan wrote:
I would like to find someone who has had my wife Amber before
It's a very strange feeling. A few months back I found out that my wife had been gangbanged before we dated. She kept it a secret because I'm friendly with a few of the guys. Sometimes I find it really hit knowing that so many of my friends have had my wife at the same time. Other times, it's really upsetting. Be careful what you ask for!
Join Free

Since: Jun 11

Singapore, Singapore

#1148 Jun 7, 2011
i cannot wait for my asian wife to be more comfortable to this idea like what your guys wives are doing.. i will try my best to encourage her to do it if it turns her super on.
Dylan

Wichita Falls, TX

#1149 Jun 7, 2011
Tizza2662 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a very strange feeling. A few months back I found out that my wife had been gangbanged before we dated. She kept it a secret because I'm friendly with a few of the guys. Sometimes I find it really hit knowing that so many of my friends have had my wife at the same time. Other times, it's really upsetting. Be careful what you ask for!
That would be awesome
jen

Airdrie, UK

#1150 Jun 8, 2011
hi all im 25 and my hubby is 43 and he loves it when i flirt infront of him and i go off with other men.he has also brought me tiny dresses and sexy underwear to go out without him and i bring men home while he listens in the other room to us having sex.afterwards it drives him wild to see the mess the other guy has made on or in me and cleans me up like a puppy dog.the best night we had was when 3 guys came to our house to do some building work and i somehow ended up naked having sex with all 3 now that was a tasty meal for hubby when he got home.
john

Coldwater, MI

#1151 Jun 8, 2011
sounds great workers getting something besides cold water a hot women
john

Coldwater, MI

#1152 Jun 8, 2011
jen you got any pictures you would like to send of that hotbooty you got send to bIGGDAGO53@AOL.COM AND WILL SEND YOU BACK.
brad

Upper Darby, PA

#1153 Jun 8, 2011
Tizza2662 wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you find out, how long ago was it, how many guys did she do and what did she do?
theothercuck

Fredericton, Canada

#1154 Jun 9, 2011
I've watched my wife flash other men, she's also been groped by a number of men/boys. It doesn't always receive my approval, but generally I think she's really sexy.
ken

Binghamton, NY

#1155 Jun 9, 2011
like watching my wife flert let guys feel her watch her give guy great bj
Andrew - Denny

Glasgow, UK

#1156 Jun 9, 2011
I came out of the shower to see my sunbathing wife making eye contact with the gardener, neither of them knew I was watching. He asked her to move and as she slid of the sun lounger she opened her legs wide to give him a good few of her p$%%y. Five minutes later he was fingering her and she had his d87ck out w45king him, he soon came all over her belly. When she came into the house I didn't let on what I had witnessed, she was all over me gagging for a stiff c45k up her, which I duly obliged. Every time I banged her I thought of her and the gardener and f54ked her really hard, boy was she up for it and so was I, both of us having tremendous orgasms. I never let on what I had seen and we have never discussed it, but I'm hoping it will happen again in the future.
haleluja

Ethiopia

#1157 Jun 9, 2011
u american guys r not real men ur just girls in men body u let ur women get fcked by another man oh my god even my barbie doll is more manly than u guys am so proud of being russian i mean our men r manly they would kill their girl if she cheated on theim russian power
HornyGirl

Morgan City, LA

#1158 Jun 9, 2011
My husband knows i flirt and he hates it that's why he keeps so close of an eye on me all the time.But i'm not a tease if the time is good i will cheat but i just can't get caught.
Mike

Waltham, MA

#1159 Jun 9, 2011
HornyGirl wrote:
My husband knows i flirt and he hates it that's why he keeps so close of an eye on me all the time.But i'm not a tease if the time is good i will cheat but i just can't get caught.
Hornygirl,
If he was out of town and you and i were to go out dancing. What outfit would you wear?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guys who have big cocks 2 min Wolf3x6 33
Yung pic/video trade 2 min Lovelittledaisies 17
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Chance33m 377,812
cougars skype me (Apr '13) 2 min dilan123 13
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min mu51c1anman 564,619
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Billy 47,074
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min nonosexo1 495,737
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Jrcs3012tvx 226,032

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE