Do You Enjoy Watching Your Wife Flirt...
Dante

Manila, Philippines

#1095 May 30, 2011
Yes bob. What's up now?
bob

Yeovil, UK

#1096 May 30, 2011
lofty wrote:
<quoted text>Bob are you still with your wife??
hi lofty yes sure l am still with my wife just because she had sex with other men l still love her lofty you saw your wife and theare is no adrenaline rush like watching your wife with a nother man l know with the fact that she had her knicks on that would have set you over the edge let alone if l had been you l would have had a right cob on and finding her black panties soaked with sperm and her cum in side did you keep old of them for a day or two l would have.
lofty

Box Hill, Australia

#1097 May 30, 2011
bob wrote:
<quoted text>hi lofty yes sure l am still with my wife just because she had sex with other men l still love her lofty you saw your wife and theare is no adrenaline rush like watching your wife with a nother man l know with the fact that she had her knicks on that would have set you over the edge let alone if l had been you l would have had a right cob on and finding her black panties soaked with sperm and her cum in side did you keep old of them for a day or two l would have.
The adrenalin rush was enormous when I was watching her having a f..k, it gave me a huge erection, the sexiest bit was watching her with her legs high up around his waist and then to slip down on his penis, which would have slipped in very easily, because I know how wet she gets after she has been fingered,I left her black panties in the wash basket and she washed them the next morning.
bob

Yeovil, UK

#1098 May 30, 2011
lofty wrote:
<quoted text>The adrenalin rush was enormous when I was watching her having a f..k, it gave me a huge erection, the sexiest bit was watching her with her legs high up around his waist and then to slip down on his penis, which would have slipped in very easily, because I know how wet she gets after she has been fingered,I left her black panties in the wash basket and she washed them the next morning.
you should have pushed her panties in her face and told her what a huge turn it was watching her with her legs around your brother back and may be she would have let you watch her with some other man.
lofty

Box Hill, Australia

#1099 May 30, 2011
Bob...She came home late last night took her panties off and hand washed them, later in bed she was very horny, a sure sign she has had a bit on the side, but it wasnt my brother this time, he is away on holidays, could have been someone from her work.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1100 May 31, 2011
Orchardman wrote:
I would not put up with that but I would most definitely enjoy it if my wife went next door like that. Ever snce I saw her kissing him over the fence my imagination has been running wild. Yes sometimes it makes me angry and frustrated and upset even. But the other side of it is the extreme excitement of ondering just how well they know each other and if what i suspect is true what is she like with him.
<quoted text>
Not sure why you wouldn't put up with that! My husband loves it when we go out somewhere busy and I wear my black fishnet top, black bra, black wet-look micro mini and black seamed stockings with heels!! In fact the last time I went out like that he got very turned on when I went off to another bar with some lads we met while he dropped his mate home who had to leave, we met up 2 hours later and he was very aroused when he found out how these guys had been hitting on me! He told me its was really exciting knowing I was out with other lads dressed like a slutty tease without him there! Its fun when you both no the limits!
just a guy

Atlanta, GA

#1101 May 31, 2011
jimpy wrote:
This doesn't really count as flirting but last week went went down to visit my sister inlaw and her young kid. I was across the street sitting in my van tinkering with my GPS system. I look out my mirror and I could see a couple of the nieghbours standing at the end of their yard, I didn't think much of it. Next think I know there's a bigger group of guys some old some young. I look to see what they are staring at and I see my wife across the street on her hands and knees playing with chalk with my niece. Her denim skirt she was wearing had road up enough to expose her sexy ass and skimpy underwear. I'm not sure why but instead of being angry I was more turned on by the number of men getting turned on by my wife's ass. I let this go on for a bit before I filled her in that she was giving the nieghbourhood quite a show. I love my wife's ass!
I think it needs to be intentional to be considered flirting,but we'll take it anyway.Too bad I wasn't there,but I can imagine.My wife does that sort of thing intentionally,but it is usually targeted to someone she is definately flirting with.
just a guy

Atlanta, GA

#1102 May 31, 2011
Julia wrote:
This is Julia. My Andrew loves watching me have sex with someone else. Sometimes he joins in and sometimes we wait till our guest goes home. Andrew loves sloppy seconds and spends a lot of time with me after I have had someone else inside me. I have read all the comments on this thread, and it seems really nice people are here on these pages. Let us hope it stays this way. Julia X
Your husband is a lucky man.We have a similar relationship,but I'm usually not present.My wife is just getting active again after a long time of being busy with life,job etc.In the past she has been mostly,but not exclusively into black men.They seem to really go for her,so it's a mutual chemistry that often works well.I hear the old line about once they go black,they never go back.She says that after some point,she got enough attention from black men that she came to expect it.She's back on that same track again,and things are starting to happen.
just a guy

Atlanta, GA

#1103 May 31, 2011
Julia wrote:
<quoted text> Cindi this is Julia. We are lucky girls Cindi. Julia X
Your husbands and the men who get to have sex with you are really the lucky ones!Women like the two of you are the best wives on earth.
Daren Glidewel

Gilbert, AZ

#1104 May 31, 2011
I like to watch my wife Terry get it on with other men like Jerky Leon. I hid a camera in the bedroom and set it to record with a motion sensor, so I can get them on video while I'm at work. It turns me on to see her with other men.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1105 May 31, 2011
john wrote:
think JJ wife loves to beliitle him in front other meand he knows it espically when several guys pick her up at home and she's dressed like a slut and tell the guys this is my brother knowing all the men she just left with will have numerous orgams in her and she then tell him after she gets home how good it felt and how large the d cks were not flirting just a whore.
That does sound very cruel! The poor guy! I can just imagine what my husband would be like if I was dressed in one of my slutty outfits and several guys came to our house to take me out! Having said that he sounds a bit of a wimp to put up with it unless he gets off on that kind of public humiliation and being married to a slag!
john

Chalmette, LA

#1106 May 31, 2011
going out and gangbanging several men isn't flirting its being a slut . When 3 guys pick you up at home tell them you are her husband and they laugh is curel and all knowing all are going to get some of the fine wife he's gotand then come home all full of men jucies and hubby get's none just has to releive his self the whore is wrong for that.hubby needs to stand up for his right and needs or that's not a real man.
footster

Lymm, UK

#1107 Jun 1, 2011
I allow my wife to have 3 lovers. I was hoping that I would be able to watch her with her new one but it was thwarted at the last minute!
I love her telling me of what she gets up to with her lovers but I really want to see it with my own eyes,, I guess we just need to wait for the right man who's up for it........

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1108 Jun 1, 2011
john wrote:
going out and gangbanging several men isn't flirting its being a slut . When 3 guys pick you up at home tell them you are her husband and they laugh is curel and all knowing all are going to get some of the fine wife he's gotand then come home all full of men jucies and hubby get's none just has to releive his self the whore is wrong for that.hubby needs to stand up for his right and needs or that's not a real man.
yes I see what you mean, he does sound pretty wimpy to me lol I actually can't believe his wife would invite guys to their house to pick her up like that, some front! sounds like she needs some real men if her husband lets other guys take his wife out like that! Is this guy your friend? Why don't you talk to him? Poor man!
mick

Yeovil, UK

#1109 Jun 1, 2011
lofty wrote:
Bob...She came home late last night took her panties off and hand washed them, later in bed she was very horny, a sure sign she has had a bit on the side, but it wasnt my brother this time, he is away on holidays, could have been someone from her work.
hi lofty she likes to clean her panties soon after she gets home have a bbq ask her to bring some of her work friends along; see if she brings her new man a long
lofty

Box Hill, Australia

#1110 Jun 1, 2011
mick wrote:
<quoted text>hi lofty she likes to clean her panties soon after she gets home have a bbq ask her to bring some of her work friends along; see if she brings her new man a long
Hi mick...Most of her workmates are men, and you can bet the store room has stains all over the concrete floor.

Since: Aug 10

UK

#1111 Jun 1, 2011
I encourage my wife to flirt and have sex with others. I set up situations and arrange meetings. It's a real buzz for me to see her get laid and to drop he off somewhere to meet a guy for sex.
lofty

Box Hill, Australia

#1112 Jun 2, 2011
rocker53zero wrote:
I encourage my wife to flirt and have sex with others. I set up situations and arrange meetings. It's a real buzz for me to see her get laid and to drop he off somewhere to meet a guy for sex.
I know what you mean, it is a turn on when you think someone else has f..cked your wife, or even fingered her.
mick

Yeovil, UK

#1113 Jun 2, 2011
lofty wrote:
<quoted text>Hi mick...Most of her workmates are men, and you can bet the store room has stains all over the concrete floor.
she must be horny all the time with all them men bet she comes home with plenty of stains in her panties as well cor.
lofty

Box Hill, Australia

#1114 Jun 2, 2011
mick wrote:
<quoted text>she must be horny all the time with all them men bet she comes home with plenty of stains in her panties as well cor.
She is very horny,and often comes home with stains on the back of her skirt, when it dries it leaves a white mark, that you cant see when its wet, but I must admit her panties do smell nice, very girlie in the crotch.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**NEW mobile phone numbers UK** (Oct '15) 1 min Smm51168 667
Hen party experience 2 min Sprinkles5144 2
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Irerole 224,598
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Son for BigDaddy 330,540
babestation 2 min 30northuk 1
I have licked the vulva 2 min Ger41 2
Any REAL girls who like older men? (Oct '15) 2 min Stu 1,615
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min James 1,453,414
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 3 min pyrolover79 139,442
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 6 min Nicole 182,663
More from around the web