Falcon

Roswell, GA

#905 Apr 8, 2011
Never Too Many wrote:
All we ever do is strangers and I'm always the one who makes the contact and plans for meeting. We go out and get a few drinks then come home a have fun. There have been a few guys who have come over more than a few times but for the most part it's been once or twice and then we try and find someone else. There has really only been one guy who she was really into and he ended up moving.
I try to encourage her to be more proactive in finding someone but she leaves it all to me. She's a bit submissive and I think that she likes the idea that I make plans for her but it could be a little fear that she might like him too much of she does it. I'll have to talk to her about it.
I can also say that I've only seen one other guy make her cum (which I enjoyed very much). We are so close with our relationship and I know her body so well that even if she could cum with someone she saves it for me.
My wife works in a business where there are a lot of guys in and out of her office, but are in town for only short periods of time when here, and many only come here a few times. Most are pretty aggressive guys who are looking for NSA sex, so my wife gets hit on by guys at work all the time. The fact that these guys aren't permanently assigned to the office she works in makes it easy for her to sleep with guys that really want nothing more than to get in an attractive woman's pants. And since she never wants anything more than a good NSA banging from these guys, it has worked out really well. The only complaint I have ever had is that there have only been a very few times that I have been able to watch or participate.

“Proud husband of a Hotwife”

Since: Apr 11

Canton, GA

#906 Apr 8, 2011
Yea I've seen you write that about watching / participating. My wife is pretty much 100% about all of us being together. I would be ok with her going alone with the story telling but she's not into that...she likes the extra attention and also our alone time after he's finished. I pretty much try not to finish myself until he's done and leaves and then we both finish each other.

Where do you guys like to hang out and find guys? It says Canton on my profile but we live in Woodstock. We generally go to "The Place" on Towne Lake. We've met guys there before but no luck actually meeting someone who was just there.
Falcon

Roswell, GA

#907 Apr 8, 2011
Never Too Many wrote:
Yea I've seen you write that about watching / participating. My wife is pretty much 100% about all of us being together. I would be ok with her going alone with the story telling but she's not into that...she likes the extra attention and also our alone time after he's finished. I pretty much try not to finish myself until he's done and leaves and then we both finish each other.
Where do you guys like to hang out and find guys? It says Canton on my profile but we live in Woodstock. We generally go to "The Place" on Towne Lake. We've met guys there before but no luck actually meeting someone who was just there.
My wife likes to go to Johnny's Hideaway because she likes the large crowds of people there. With so many guys looking to score, she like the wide selection she has. We also have gone to The Place on Sandy Plains a few times, but not the one on Towne Lake. My wife has hooked up at Johnny's several times over the past couple of years, but only a couple of times at the Place. At both locations, I have enjoyed sitting alone and watching her flirt, get hit on by other guys, dance suggestively with them, and sometimes ultimately watch them leave together for a little more "privacy" (She always texts me on her cell if she wants to be with a guy to see if it is ok with me). One guy she met at the Place kept her panties as a "memento". After they finished, my wife met me for a nightcap at another lounge. Without panties on to catch the drip, you can imagine what a mess the crotch of her slacks was like by the time she met me. As we sat there with our drinks, she began telling me about her romp. A few minutes after telling me the guy had kept her panties, she teasingly said, "I'm so wet I'm afraid it's I'm gonna show when we leave!". What an absolute turn-on to sit there knowing she was draining all those love juices while telling me about her evening. Could hardly wait to get her home!

Canton, GA

#908 Apr 8, 2011
Looks like a fun place but a bit of a drive after a night out with drinks etc. Maybe one night we need to get a room in town and try that.

I think we haven't had too much luck with meeting a random guy out because we tend to come in and stay together. She'll go out and dance alone and while most of the guys there notice her for sure I think most of them tend to stay away because she's with someone.

Again, not being the type to go off alone it's a little more difficult :(

Think we're going out for a little bit tonight. I might suggest she just make some long and repetitive glances at someone she likes to see how that works...
spark

Roswell, GA

#909 Apr 8, 2011
Never Too Many wrote:
Looks like a fun place but a bit of a drive after a night out with drinks etc. Maybe one night we need to get a room in town and try that.
I think we haven't had too much luck with meeting a random guy out because we tend to come in and stay together. She'll go out and dance alone and while most of the guys there notice her for sure I think most of them tend to stay away because she's with someone.
Again, not being the type to go off alone it's a little more difficult :(
Think we're going out for a little bit tonight. I might suggest she just make some long and repetitive glances at someone she likes to see how that works...
Your luck will definitely change if your wife appears to be unaccompanied. And you get to watch all the guys hitting on her in an uninhibited way and all the action leading up to her getting with someone, which in itself is a huge turn-on. Hope you have good luck tonight.
Falcon

Roswell, GA

#910 Apr 8, 2011
spark wrote:
<quoted text>
Your luck will definitely change if your wife appears to be unaccompanied. And you get to watch all the guys hitting on her in an uninhibited way and all the action leading up to her getting with someone, which in itself is a huge turn-on. Hope you have good luck tonight.
And where are you from?

Canton, GA

#911 Apr 8, 2011
spark wrote:
<quoted text>
Just have to see how she feels about that - I'm ok with it although it's nice to be close to talk and all.

We have no problem getting with people either from craigslist or AFF but I really want her to meet someone while we're out...and have it be someone she picks. I generally do all the finding and planning so I really want to see her pick someone up or get picked up as it were.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#912 Apr 9, 2011
I've been reading some of the recent posts and can see the pros and cons with this type of relationship. I think the problem that I've had once I entered this world of being so sexually aroused seeing my wife 'playing' with other men, is that I got hooked, then anything else just doesn't hit the spot or satisfy me. Then I just want to take it a step further. Plus I am a very submissive guy and get aroused by the humiliation of it all.

Last night my wife and I went to a fancy dress party with 4 guys and 2 girls who she works with, my wife went as a bunny girl in a thin skin tight black lycra leotard with no bra or knickers, black thigh high stockings, high heels and bunny ears, she looked so hot! But she made me go in a tiny mankini costume and wear a blonde wig with bunny ears too! I looked ridiculous and felt so exposed, but this vulnerability of looking so stupid and almost naked coupled with the humiliation of seeing my wife sitting on these guys' laps and watching them touch her legs and get sexually aroused by her provocative and slutty attire, was just unexplainably orgasmic! She even got me erect and then immediately made me stand up and go the the bar and walk past a table full of women who all howled with laughter at my erection sticking right up through my stretchy lycra mankini costume, it was so embarrassing but worth it to see my wife sitting with a bunch of guys all laughing at my humiliation. She spent most of the evening with these guys, and danced with one of them numerous times, she even kissed him too, but we left alone together and went home and had great sex. I asked her why she didn't want sex with this guy and she said that she did, but also said that this scene we are now into is about pleasuring me not just her. She knew I loved the humiliation but felt that sex with a work colleague would be too awkward for everyone. She says you can justify flirting with saying you were drunk, but sex is not so justifiable.

I think the fact that my wife has only had sex once with 1 guy does suggest that we are in this together for what we both want rather than my wife wanting a new boyfriend, well I hope thats the case! But she really does know how to turn me on, and last night was incredible as I felt well and truely humiliated in such a stupid costume in front of everyone at the party and especially in front of the guys we went with who were all hitting on my wife and loving her playful flirting!

I have a few pics of us in our costumes if anyone wants to see, I can email them if you do.
Join Free
Rodders Birmingham uk

York, UK

#914 Apr 11, 2011
Jonjj, would love to see them sirlouis68@gmail.com
Dylan

Wichita Falls, TX

#915 Apr 11, 2011
I watched my wife give 2 guys a lap dance and all she had on was a smile and thong panties. One guy actually was inside her panties fingering her I remember his pinkie finger sliding on the cheek of her ass as she moaned in pleasure.

“I Hate cloths on women !!”

Since: Mar 11

Passaic, NJ

#916 Apr 11, 2011
Dylan wrote:
I watched my wife give 2 guys a lap dance and all she had on was a smile and thong panties. One guy actually was inside her panties fingering her I remember his pinkie finger sliding on the cheek of her ass as she moaned in pleasure.
Very Cool !!

One time we planned a gangbang, The wife got her period, she did not want to F*** so, to keep us all happy, she blew us all !! It was great watching her suck the D***s of three men and swallow like that back to back !!!!

Canton, GA

#917 Apr 12, 2011
johnfire69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very Cool !!
One time we planned a gangbang, The wife got her period, she did not want to F*** so, to keep us all happy, she blew us all !! It was great watching her suck the D***s of three men and swallow like that back to back !!!!
Yea I really love watching my wife suck other guys. I get a real kick out of it because almost every guy tells me I'm a lucky man
the TRUTH INJECTOR

Cleveland, OH

#918 Apr 12, 2011
Never Too Many wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I really love watching my wife suck other guys because she lost the desire to voluntarily perform oral sex on me. Usually, I sit in a corner by myself and masturbate in frustration as I realize the woman I chose to marry is now choosing to be unfaithful before my vary eyes. I get a real kick out of it because almost every guy tells me I'm a lucky man. The consensus amongst this men, friends and strangers alike, tell me on the way out the door that I am lucky to have a wife that is willing to go down on men she barely knows without hesitation. Some day I will find a masterful justification for equating my wife with what any basic dictionary defines as being a whore.
> rationalizing your thoughts and actions will never quell the effects of your realities

Canton, GA

#919 Apr 12, 2011
the TRUTH INJECTOR wrote:
<quoted text>
> rationalizing your thoughts and actions will never quell the effects of your realities
No, you really have it all wrong lol

I'm not a "watcher" at all. Yes, there most certainly are men who sit in a corner and masturbate but we're more of a trditional threesome couple in that it's full participation.
Jazz Lover

Elmhurst, IL

#920 Apr 12, 2011
My wife and I used to go to a jazz club where some of the locals used to ask her to dance. We did to be polite and they would grind into her while they were dancing. She would allow it, and just sit down when the dance was over. No explaination.
HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE

Canton, GA

#921 Apr 12, 2011
My wife has enjoyed over 200 men. I enjoy my wife.

Sunderland, UK

#923 Apr 17, 2011
someone in wales wrote:
<quoted text>come and take my wife. She loves sex
hi we live in newcastle i am 57 my husband 63 we have been swinging for 30 yrs i love sex with black guys we met a black guy who is 19 last night my god he had a 11 inches and very thick i nearly fainted with pleasure he rode me for a good hour best sex av ever had but i never forget i have sex with men but i make love with my man.
rob

Milton Keynes, UK

#925 Apr 17, 2011
i watch my wife flirting with other guys and women all the time,i she them looking down her top and up her skirt and undressing her with their eyes.if shes knows they are doing it she will always let a bit more show than she should.she really gets turned on from the attention.i get turned on from it aswell as i know i wil bw putting it in her later.
E-punk

Ashton-under-lyne, UK

#927 Apr 17, 2011
JonJJ wrote:
I've been reading some of the recent posts and can see the pros and cons with this type of relationship. I think the problem that I've had once I entered this world of being so sexually aroused seeing my wife 'playing' with other men, is that I got hooked, then anything else just doesn't hit the spot or satisfy me. Then I just want to take it a step further. Plus I am a very submissive guy and get aroused by the humiliation of it all.
Last night my wife and I went to a fancy dress party with 4 guys and 2 girls who she works with, my wife went as a bunny girl in a thin skin tight black lycra leotard with no bra or knickers, black thigh high stockings, high heels and bunny ears, she looked so hot! But she made me go in a tiny mankini costume and wear a blonde wig with bunny ears too! I looked ridiculous and felt so exposed, but this vulnerability of looking so stupid and almost naked coupled with the humiliation of seeing my wife sitting on these guys' laps and watching them touch her legs and get sexually aroused by her provocative and slutty attire, was just unexplainably orgasmic! She even got me erect and then immediately made me stand up and go the the bar and walk past a table full of women who all howled with laughter at my erection sticking right up through my stretchy lycra mankini costume, it was so embarrassing but worth it to see my wife sitting with a bunch of guys all laughing at my humiliation. She spent most of the evening with these guys, and danced with one of them numerous times, she even kissed him too, but we left alone together and went home and had great sex. I asked her why she didn't want sex with this guy and she said that she did, but also said that this scene we are now into is about pleasuring me not just her. She knew I loved the humiliation but felt that sex with a work colleague would be too awkward for everyone. She says you can justify flirting with saying you were drunk, but sex is not so justifiable.
I think the fact that my wife has only had sex once with 1 guy does suggest that we are in this together for what we both want rather than my wife wanting a new boyfriend, well I hope thats the case! But she really does know how to turn me on, and last night was incredible as I felt well and truely humiliated in such a stupid costume in front of everyone at the party and especially in front of the guys we went with who were all hitting on my wife and loving her playful flirting!
I have a few pics of us in our costumes if anyone wants to see, I can email them if you do.
I'd lover see those pics, and more! e-punk-london@hotmail.com
Scotty

Monroeville, AL

#928 Apr 17, 2011
Julia wrote:
Julia again Cindi. You called it creampie. That sounds better than sloppy seconds. My Hubby loves sloppy seconds, and I like giving them to him. Julia XXX
Bet neither one of you girls have been as lucky as my wife! She picked him out, because i had seen enough of him to know he would definitly fill her up. And she has never been the same since! Once she got a hold of a big mans C***, all i get these days, are the juicy details and a hand job,because she allways says to me "sorry baby,not tonight" because when he gets thru with her, she is too sore to take anymore. Anyway,hope he stays around for awhile,because she is definitly spoiled on it! and now she tells me my c*** is way to slim for her to waste the time on. But you know what,(when she does allow me to sample it),i love having to settle for sloppy 2nds or even 3rds, and just knowing she is FULLY satisfied!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Gay_Zac 176,553
My parents allowed me the freedom to masturbate... (Sep '10) 4 min Ginger 177
Mouth for cute guys 18-24 Rhode Island (Feb '14) 4 min Sam 397
Dem rep under fire over video with lewd referen... 4 min Le Jimbo 5
Horny Granny 5 min barb 3
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min thestudstud 406,497
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 5 min harry 15,587
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min jayden9006b 494,880
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min Dew 21,334
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min Aatoms94 303,016