Location hidden

#748 Dec 23, 2010
ted wrote:
Anyone wanna swap pics and or videos?
Sure caraven12@hotmail.com
Grange32

Coventry, UK

#749 Dec 27, 2010
Started couple of years ago when got very turned on by drunken wife snogging several guys at new years party - much discussion since and she finally agreed to go further - now has been fingered and given oral to 2 different guys - i really want her to go to next level and have full sex and let me watch.

Since: Dec 10

Austin, TX

#750 Dec 29, 2010
I'd love a look at some wives...I can respond in kind with my hot 33yr old wife.
stigmata37@gmail.com

“Italian and proud of it!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#751 Dec 29, 2010
This makes me wonder....my wife and I were at a dance club a few months ago and became seprated, she was out in front of me as we made our way back to a salon away from the dance floor. There was a really sexy woman walking in front of me when I suddenly felt my co.k being rubbed. She was reaching back stroking me as we were held up in a mass of people. She turned around and smiled at me but I turned away from her. When I did I saw a man sitting at the bar wtaching her and I. They made a quick I contact, then my wife grabbed me by the hand. Later I saw her and the man leaving with another guy.........it all adds up now!
luvit wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife and I were married 4 years before she started having sex with others. We have now been in this lifestyle for the past 14 years and it has been terrific. Like Don, we like to go to a lounge separately. She will sit at the bar, and I will find a place where i am able to watch her flirt. She usually begins by showing a lot of leg and/or cleavage. When she finds someone interested in her that she is interested in, she will make eye contact and smile. It susually is no time before 1 or more guys are hitting on her. Next usually comes a dance or 2, and it is so awesome to watch her dance real close while the guy runs his hands all over her body while they dance. I like sitting some place where I can also hear the conversation among guys when she goes to the ladies room. I often hear things like what a firm butt she has; how bad they want to f86k her; how she rubbed his d86k while they were dancing, etc. If she ends up having sex with someone, I love the wetness of her p#%*y and panties when she comes home. If i get to watch, I love the sounds of the 2 of them and the way she asks to be f**ked really hard by the guy. Love the lifestyle!!

“love my women”

Since: Jul 10

laguna niguel

#752 Dec 30, 2010
BA DSM IA wrote:
<quoted text>True, I was going to reply to the drinking makes my wife flirt but this applied to what we did too.
Me & my hot chubby wife went out to eat then had drinks.
My wife wears low cut tops and she teases guys w/her cleavege.
2 blk guys came over to us & introduced themselves.
soon they sat down with my wife and they got her drinks & she flirted w/them
My wife has'nt ever been w/anyone but me.
She got drunk &when she excused herself to the ladies room those guys then told me they'd luv to do her.
I ended up taking my wife to a motel that was close by
we fucked as I told her what those guys told me then I asked her if she wanted them.
I kept it up & said Id call them to join us if she wanted.
she finally said yes so I called & she didnt think I really did then I handed her the phone & she flipped w/she heard them.
she ended up doing them
now that some time has passed how does she feel about doing those guys? is she pissed that you enjoy other men banging her? or does she want this type of new arrangement to keep going?
Join Free

Since: Jan 11

United States

#753 Jan 5, 2011
get her drinking wrote:
my wife is usually not that adventurous during sex but when i've gotten away with some things and found out stuff about my wife that i never knew. gradually we started by having sex during parties at our house, then we did it with our door open and i know a few people watched, then i got her to tell me all the nasty stuff she wanted to do, public sex, threesomes, bj's to strangers and gangbangs, we've done all but the last one, can't wait!
eric?! i had a blast last week, thats one sweet p&^%y ur wife has, one c^m starved little girl
ken

Binghamton, NY

#754 Jan 5, 2011
wife flerted so much at new years party 3 guys took her down
oialtna

Zug, Switzerland

#755 Jan 6, 2011
I would love to watch my wife with other men and I know she window shops but how to bring up the topic and propose it to her ? any ideas welcome...
Pete

Plattsburgh, NY

#757 Jan 6, 2011
ken wrote:
wife flerted so much at new years party 3 guys took her down
same her...but only one guy
she went up to him and kissed him on the lips w tongue, said he was hot and walked away. when he came back looking for her, she took him outside. they were gone for about 10 minutes when i went out to see...i walked the parking lot, saw a car w 2 ppl in it, went quietly over and could barely hear her...she was definately getting fucked. the car was rocking and they were going at it.

i stayed there in the shadows for about 10-15 minutes more when i could tell he was cumming. couldnt see her right then so im guessing she was on his cock giving him a good one.

i went back in the bar and 5 minutes later she came back in. she said she was looking for me!
that nite at home i fucked that slut so hard, when she was cumming i told her hse was such a slut, and she confessed she had gotten fucked hard by some guy.
she said she just likes to play...
Adam

Whitby, Canada

#759 Jan 10, 2011
ILoveToHike wrote:
This is Sarah. I've been in a relationship with this guy for about 3 years now. My boyfriend loves the idea of me flirting, touching, dancing, fooling around, and even having sex with other guys. I didn't understand this at first, but I tried for him. We spent many nights talking and sometimes arguing about this topic. It sounded interesting, I must admit, but I was scared about stds mostly and also how it would affect our relationship. I told him I would never, ever have sex with anyone but him. We ended up compromising. Right at the start of our 2nd year together I decided I would do it.... but I told him that I would only flirt, dance, kiss, and possibly jerk the guy off or let him bang me. The idea that something like that COULD go that far turned me on. I didn't think I would actually do it though. The first time we tried it we went to a local night club together. He bought me a couple martinis and a shot and then told me to go get a free drink from someone. I was nervous at first, as this was my first time. But when I realized how easy it was to 'attract' guys, I really started to enjoy the extra attention. I really enjoyed it because I knew my boyfriend was getting hard while watching me flirt. After a couple guys bought me free drinks, I took this guy, Jeff, over to the dance floor and we danced really dirty for a couple hours. Jeff was a nice guy and really cute so I felt comfortable dancing dirty with him. My boyfriend really enjoyed watching me grind up on this guy. I was really amazed at how ok with this I was... I actually enjoyed it. Now it's 2 years later and we are having so much fun together! Every once in a while we go out, get wild, I get to flirt and feel great, and I then we have the best sex you can ever imagine when we get home from the bar or club!! It's great. I've gone a little farther with the guys since then... but I still haven't broken my rule of NO sex. Just a while ago we went to a club and I met this really hot and nice guy. He was a great dancer and made me feel great. My boyfriend watched as we touched each other a little on the dance floor (under the clothes) then took it to a dark corner near the bathrooms where he bangd me and I kissd him and jerkd him off... not all the way though. My BF and I had the best sex of our lives that night. I'm in love with him so much and I am so happy that he introduced me to this sort of seduction. It's amazing ; ) Honestly, it's made our relationship so much stronger, more exciting, we both can't get enough of each other. It works great for us... I would recommend you try it out. ; )
Contact me so i culd introduce u to my wife to get her over the fear of this...email me at adamferz@gmail.com

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#760 Jan 10, 2011
My wife did two dicks over the weekend. She really feels good.

I did her 3 times on the same day. She is really exhausted.
Bob

Ormond Beach, FL

#761 Jan 10, 2011
stigmata37 wrote:
I'd love a look at some wives...I can respond in kind with my hot 33yr old wife.
stigmata37@gmail.com
I sent you two pics of my wife but I've had no reply.
Dante

Manila, Philippines

#762 Jan 11, 2011
tdog123 wrote:
My wife did two dicks over the weekend. She really feels good.
I did her 3 times on the same day. She is really exhausted.
Isn't it Tiffany your wife? I taught she said in one of her posts she said she is straight!
Marie

Knoxville, TN

#764 Jan 12, 2011
My hubby and I were at a New Years party and I was drinking and being a complete flirt as usual. My husband loves when I'm like this. we separated for a bit and a guy I was flirting with, well I took outside and we had sex. A quick minute and he was cumming in me. We kissed exchanged phony numbers then I went back inside and I got another drink. My husband found out later when we got home and saw my panties. He was surprised that I did it there and let a stranger just take me. I wonder how many other woman did quickies like this on new years?
bob

Middlesbrough, UK

#765 Jan 13, 2011
Marie wrote:
My hubby and I were at a New Years party and I was drinking and being a complete flirt as usual. My husband loves when I'm like this. we separated for a bit and a guy I was flirting with, well I took outside and we had sex. A quick minute and he was cumming in me. We kissed exchanged phony numbers then I went back inside and I got another drink. My husband found out later when we got home and saw my panties. He was surprised that I did it there and let a stranger just take me. I wonder how many other woman did quickies like this on new years?
hi marie did your lad get down and clean up the mess'a few years back a mate who came to our new years party stayed over l fell a sleep in a chair l woke up to see him kissing my wife and his hand in her panties.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#766 Jan 13, 2011
bob wrote:
<quoted text>hi marie did your lad get down and clean up the mess'a few years back a mate who came to our new years party stayed over l fell a sleep in a chair l woke up to see him kissing my wife and his hand in her panties.
Was it a turn on ?
john

Coldwater, MI

#767 Jan 14, 2011
wife called tonite said boss wanted to see her. she walked and and had his picker for her to see. she has 44dd's he love to see. she played with him awile and he sucked her big nipples .the cleaning people came and they had to stop . the best part she had her phone on speaker and I listen to whole thing what a turn on. he wants to me again next week for more fun love it . and one thinks the same.she loves showing the twins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay or bi boys sexting numbers (Jun '12) 2 min kermit 9,312
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Pufffffer69 530,504
M27 looking for much older f 2 min Funhardcock 3
Gay WhatsApp (uk only) (Aug '13) 2 min Daddysboyslave177 588
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Kazama325 589,331
how big are your breasts and how old are you? 2 min mark140170 4,797
Under 18 over 60 want to see wife on skype 3 min Titasspussylover 18
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min jawarr 245,418
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min robertdaniels34 57,374
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Jamestrot 406,528