Do You Enjoy Watching Your Wife Flirting And/Or Having Sex With Other Men?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments (Page 30)

Showing posts 581 - 600 of3,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hakan

Antalya, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

I d love to meet to flirting married ladies
hakannbbattal@hotmail.com
Lazaros Greek

Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

My point of view is that I feel strange with all this situation. My wife is very sexy and 10 years younger that me. Lately Irealised that I do get turned on as well, when others are looking at her and when she tells me stories about ex experiences. However, what worries me most is this normal?
Thanks.
So far we did not move any further...

Since: Jul 10

Redfern, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Lazaros Greek wrote:
My point of view is that I feel strange with all this situation. My wife is very sexy and 10 years younger that me. Lately Irealised that I do get turned on as well, when others are looking at her and when she tells me stories about ex experiences. However, what worries me most is this normal?
Thanks.
So far we did not move any
further...
Many guys get turned on by the idead. I have been with couple before and husband just loved to watched while his wife was enjoying herself. The question is can you resist seeing if a younger guy pounding your wife? benbenben840@yahoo.com
Slipperywhenwet

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

I felt strange at first encouraging her to flirt and let others touch her. The first time she had sex I was hurt-unsure on what I was thinking and what I was wanting. The first time she let another guy c-m in her though I was pissed but so turned on. Its matured over the last few years and I'm glad we've continued. She turns me and others on and we've shred some great experiences.
Bingo

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Slipperywhenwet wrote:
I felt strange at first encouraging her to flirt and let others touch her. The first time she had sex I was hurt-unsure on what I was thinking and what I was wanting. The first time she let another guy c-m in her though I was pissed but so turned on. Its matured over the last few years and I'm glad we've continued. She turns me and others on and we've shred some great experiences.
Before my wife began flirting and, later, doing more than just flirting, I would get so aroused just by seeing other guys looking at her and knowing what they wanted to do with her. She didn't dress particularly slutty, but she wore the kind of clothing that just naturally attracted the attention of other guys. I was not jealous or upset when others looked at her. Instead, I found myself getting more and more turned on by her displaying herself, and I began to constantly think about her being with someone else and getting really pounded by them. I began buying her sexier clothing and taking her to clubs and bars, where we often sat in different areas. After a few outings, she began dancing with guys that would ask her to, and over a period of a few months she began to let guys move their hands over her body and press up against her real tight. We began to talk about her "going all the way", and after many discussions, she finally admitted she would like to go further with someone. Of course, based on how wet she would sometimes be when we got home from being out somewhere, there was no surprise! When she finally did the deed, I felt a little hurt, but once I slid into her and she began to tell me what all they had done just an hour or so earlier, I knew we were permanently in this lifestyle. And that was 16 years ago.
john

Chalmette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Bingo wrote:
<quoted text>
Before my wife began flirting and, later, doing more than just flirting, I would get so aroused just by seeing other guys looking at her and knowing what they wanted to do with her. She didn't dress particularly slutty, but she wore the kind of clothing that just naturally attracted the attention of other guys. I was not jealous or upset when others looked at her. Instead, I found myself getting more and more turned on by her displaying herself, and I began to constantly think about her being with someone else and getting really pounded by them. I began buying her sexier clothing and taking her to clubs and bars, where we often sat in different areas. After a few outings, she began dancing with guys that would ask her to, and over a period of a few months she began to let guys move their hands over her body and press up against her real tight. We began to talk about her "going all the way", and after many discussions, she finally admitted she would like to go further with someone. Of course, based on how wet she would sometimes be when we got home from being out somewhere, there was no surprise! When she finally did the deed, I felt a little hurt, but once I slid into her and she began to tell me what all they had done just an hour or so earlier, I knew we were permanently in this lifestyle. And that was 16 years ago.
well my wife has let one of her boss suck her in the office and jerk him off then come home tell me about it and the sex is great and then she tell him how she did me and was thinking about him and blows his ego up . She is giving him alittle at a time making him more aroused thinking what he going to get.
desires 2

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

We have gone to clubs as well.
My wife is now 50, but has the face and body of a much younger lady. I wait and allow her to enter before I go in.
It usually isnt more than 20 or 30 mins before a younger guy hits on her with a drink and small talk. Patty is a petite woman, with very modest B cup breasts and a very nice behind. Her eyes are blue and her hair is medium length brown.
She loves to dance and to see another man, especially a younger one dance with her really turns me on. Her too!
We havent taken it any further as of now, but she knows its a HUGE fantasy of mine to see her pleased by a young stud. I think she is really warming up to the idea as well.

Hopefully we will fulfill this fantasy before too long.

Since: Aug 10

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

desires 2 wrote:
We have gone to clubs as well.
My wife is now 50, but has the face and body of a much younger lady. I wait and allow her to enter before I go in.
It usually isnt more than 20 or 30 mins before a younger guy hits on her with a drink and small talk. Patty is a petite woman, with very modest B cup breasts and a very nice behind. Her eyes are blue and her hair is medium length brown.
She loves to dance and to see another man, especially a younger one dance with her really turns me on. Her too!
We havent taken it any further as of now, but she knows its a HUGE fantasy of mine to see her pleased by a young stud. I think she is really warming up to the idea as well.
Hopefully we will fulfill this fantasy before too long.
Doing a mature woman like your wife is a huge fantasy of mine. I am 26 year old male from Chicago. Will you send me pictures of your wife?
Join Free
Daring guy

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

I want two women to do my wife at the same time. She's black and 35. I'm white and 60. Perhaps the four of us? Despite my age, I can really satisfy. Takers?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

john wrote:
<quoted text>well my wife has let one of her boss suck her in the office and jerk him off then come home tell me about it and the sex is great and then she tell him how she did me and was thinking about him and blows his ego up . She is giving him alittle at a time making him more aroused thinking what he going to get.
yes john, to Boost The Ego of your wife's BOSS, The STUD of A MAN, she should force you to listen over phone while shez sucking HIM off under HIS Desk and tell you how Huge and Powerful HIS Virile COCK is as she jerks HIM off on the sofa!!!
john

Chalmette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

one time wife took phone in his office and put it on speaker and let me listen as she told him to suck her 44dd tits and stroked him off and when she got home I know the bottom out of it and she too is 50 and still real hot.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

john wrote:
one time wife took phone in his office and put it on speaker and let me listen as she told him to suck her 44dd tits and stroked him off and when she got home I know the bottom out of it and she too is 50 and still real hot.
Wow!!!
if i were you John, i would have Drink HIS PISS to Boost HIS Ego and tell HIM that HE Rules and Owns me and plead HIM to accept me as HIS slave!!!

i always do that to my wife's Lovers!!!
well hung

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Lazaros Greek wrote:
My point of view is that I feel strange with all this situation. My wife is very sexy and 10 years younger that me. Lately I Realised that I do get turned on as well, when others are looking at her and when she tells me stories about ex experiences. However, what worries me most is this normal?
Thanks.
So far we did not move any further...
How would you feel if I sat down at your table at a fancy restaurant and began flirting with your hot wife? And if I slid my hand between her legs and started massaging her little puss? She would try to keep a straight face to not draw attention, But she will soon start shuttering and her eyes would roll back in her head and she would squirt all over everything under the table.Here's a little tip pal. Wear your old shoes cause she's gonna drench them suckers!!!
should i go 4 it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Was at a party Saturday with a friend and his new girl and she was teasing them and took his girl in back to show her her vagina tattoo. My friend was so turned on as his girl was.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

After some really cool experiences with my wife that I have posted on here, she finally agreed to come to my friends annual charity fancy dress ball we hold every September, and wear her ultra sexy french maids uniform, with seamed stockings, suspenders and heels!! I was so excited as I knew all the guys would be flirting round her dressed like that!! But she only agreed if I went as a fairy so she could have some fun seeing me humiliated. I have to say I did look pretty stupid dressed in a pink leotard, pink tights, a little & very short pink see through tutu & silver heeled sandals, wings on my back and a wand, but it was worth the humiliation when I saw my wife come down the stairs in her sexy uniform that didn't even cover all her bum cheeks, wow!! She was a real hit at the party and was being chatted instantly while I was just laughed at, although in a fun way. Well until she finally gave in to this one guy who she told me she fancied like crazy, within just an hour of being there I was sat at this table with 3 couples, this guy who was mates with all the couples, this very ugly and really big woman dressed as some skanky hippy, then just me and my wife, but my wife was now paired off with this guy so I'm sat with the ugly hippy!! This woman starts coming on to me and my wife tells me to kiss her, then they all start trying to pair us off. My wife looks at me, leans over and orders me to get off with her, then just laughed and then started kissing this guy. Next thing I know her tongue was down this guy's throat and his hand was inside her knickers. I sat there watching them while the other people were taunting me about my outfit and telling me to kiss this ugly skanky woman, yet all I could do was feel so turned on at watching my wife. She then ordered me again to kiss this woman, so I did what she said and started to snog her, it was gross! Now I was feeling the humiliation of being dressed as a fairy, my sexy gorgeous wife getting off with another guy and me with the ugly big woman and everyone seeing! I had to endure this all night watching my hot wife being touched , kissed, grouped and mauled by this guy, while I had the booby prize! She then said she was going back with these people for some fun at this guys house and said she would see me tomorrow, she said I had to stay with this woman and then drive her home. The next day she arrived home by taxi at midday still dressed in her maids uniform, she came in and told me how she had sex 3 times with this guy all night! She went for a bath and I just headed for the toilet to relieve myself while thinking of her and that guy having sex. This cuckold lark is such a turn on, I just never imagined feeling this turned on ever!!
john

Chalmette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

what you should have done was when she came in get her to tell you what happened and nail her real good til she couldn;t take anymore then let her shower.

Since: Mar 09

Jacksonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

A comma break from time to time would make your post easier to read.
Max1000 wrote:
After some really cool experiences with my wife that I have posted on here, she finally agreed to come to my friends annual charity fancy dress ball we hold every September, and wear her ultra sexy french maids uniform, with seamed stockings, suspenders and heels!! I was so excited as I knew all the guys would be flirting round her dressed like that!! But she only agreed if I went as a fairy so she could have some fun seeing me humiliated. I have to say I did look pretty stupid dressed in a pink leotard, pink tights, a little & very short pink see through tutu & silver heeled sandals, wings on my back and a wand, but it was worth the humiliation when I saw my wife come down the stairs in her sexy uniform that didn't even cover all her bum cheeks, wow!! She was a real hit at the party and was being chatted instantly while I was just laughed at, although in a fun way. Well until she finally gave in to this one guy who she told me she fancied like crazy, within just an hour of being there I was sat at this table with 3 couples, this guy who was mates with all the couples, this very ugly and really big woman dressed as some skanky hippy, then just me and my wife, but my wife was now paired off with this guy so I'm sat with the ugly hippy!! This woman starts coming on to me and my wife tells me to kiss her, then they all start trying to pair us off. My wife looks at me, leans over and orders me to get off with her, then just laughed and then started kissing this guy. Next thing I know her tongue was down this guy's throat and his hand was inside her knickers. I sat there watching them while the other people were taunting me about my outfit and telling me to kiss this ugly skanky woman, yet all I could do was feel so turned on at watching my wife. She then ordered me again to kiss this woman, so I did what she said and started to snog her, it was gross! Now I was feeling the humiliation of being dressed as a fairy, my sexy gorgeous wife getting off with another guy and me with the ugly big woman and everyone seeing! I had to endure this all night watching my hot wife being touched , kissed, grouped and mauled by this guy, while I had the booby prize! She then said she was going back with these people for some fun at this guys house and said she would see me tomorrow, she said I had to stay with this woman and then drive her home. The next day she arrived home by taxi at midday still dressed in her maids uniform, she came in and told me how she had sex 3 times with this guy all night! She went for a bath and I just headed for the toilet to relieve myself while thinking of her and that guy having sex. This cuckold lark is such a turn on, I just never imagined feeling this turned on ever!!
torh

Waynesburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Yes its about seeing you get pleasured and to see you enjoy what your doing he knows how good you are with him so he hopes you will be good with another man. A lot of times the husband wants more and the wife also. I've been with a lot of couples. Most wives admit to me that they enjoy seeing their hubbies touch another mans c??k. I see a nurse and hubby every couple of months. The very first time we met and were naked, she told him if you really want to watch me f,/k him then come over here and stick his c??k into my p,>>y. He did willingly. After she f,.ked me she took my c??k and rubbed it over his mouth and lips. Then slid the head into his mouth and worked it in a circle. He started running his mouth up and down my shaft and she started finger f,.king her p,>>y while watching him. She told me to lie on my back and straddled my c??k and f,.ked me like a stallion. He j;'ked off and shot his load while watching her on me. She squirted her c<m three times before getting off and told him to lick my c<m from her p,>>y and lick my c??k clean.
Daz wrote:
<quoted text>Hi gail well its about seeing you get pleasured and to see you enjoy what your doing he knows how good you are with him so he knows you will be good with another guy and seeing you in that way will blow his mind and the sex between you afterwards will be amazing i didnt even thing i would get a hard on but boy was i wrong we even videoed it and i still get a raging hard on every time i see it . I'm like darren i never wanted to sleep or have sex with other girls in truth its all about you and seeing you in that way enjoying sex its our way of being able to see you and enjoy you while you have sex and it dosnt mean he dont love you as to do this means he does alot its trust on both sides knowing your his after and alway regaurdless of who you have sex with its not love just sex a moving vibrator that you put away at the end luv Daz x

Since: Jul 10

Redfern, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Anyone is australia wanna see his wife suking nd f@king a younger hot guy?
tomlecart@yahoo.com.au

Since: Oct 10

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

i have always strangely enjoyed it but never known why and since checking this site out i realise im not the only one

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 581 - 600 of3,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5548 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Tonio 120,482
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min clockman22 223,571
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min irishguy_19 309,036
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Suits Uniform guys 418,194
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 4 min Gunna blow 17,948
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 5 min DMAN 21,017
posting female skype names (Feb '13) 6 min kermithorror000 4,995
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 16 min hal 5,162
•••