Do You Enjoy Watching Your Wife Flirt...
justahusband

United States

#22 May 28, 2009
i have watched my wife flirt with other guys she doesnt think its flirting but the other guy always looks at me like i didn't see that.but i would like to watch her f*ck one of these guys.i want to watch him slide his c*ck in her p*ssy.and have him c*m in her p*ssy.and hearing her begging for more.her telling me he is filling up her p*ssy up with his c*m.i think she would do it but never would admit it.i want to see her well f*cked p*ssy.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#23 Jun 14, 2009
I understand why guys would like this, the whole feeling and knowing your wife is desired and wanted and considered hot. I understand the whole voyuer aspect, wanting to watch your wife in pleasure and see her feeling good. With that said, to tell me that there isnt any homosexual undertones with this, one look at the post above me says otherwise. But anyway, I see why any man would enjoy this, its cool and fun.
josh

Lebanon, NH

#24 Jun 14, 2009
idk how you can let another guy do your wife or girlfriend. I like knowing only i can have her and hse can only have me. I am happy for you who can. But i would knockout the guy who tried to touch her. I would just get to jealous. If she wants sex with another its not love. Its just like being a f*ck buddy. If she doesnt want me then theres no point in being with her. Thats just my opinion. I would just be so mad if i saw some guy all over her.
Gareth

UK

#25 Jun 15, 2009
This weekend my gf was flirting with guys on a night out while i wasn't there, ended up in a room where 2 guys were sharing and was back in her room 9am! I get so horny thinking what could have gone on :)
caraven

Dayton, OH

#26 Jun 15, 2009
when my wife drinks she flirts,, it makes me hard!
Observer

Los Angeles, CA

#27 Jun 15, 2009
Jealousy can be regulated. It declines when you are not afraid of actually losing the person and when you have some control over the situation (such as having arranged it). Jealousy can be a powerful source of arousal and desire within a relationship.
Julia

Melbourne, Australia

#28 Jun 16, 2009
This is Julia. My Andrew and I like it when I give other guys a peek up my skirt when we are out. We love the guys reactions. Andrew does enjoy watching me fu-k his friends, there are three guys who visit about once a month each, but the biggest attraction for Andrew is not so much the watching it is the anticipation of the sloppy seconds which he loves. Julia X
caravan

Dayton, OH

#29 Jun 17, 2009
Julia wrote:
This is Julia. My Andrew and I like it when I give other guys a peek up my skirt when we are out. We love the guys reactions. Andrew does enjoy watching me fu-k his friends, there are three guys who visit about once a month each, but the biggest attraction for Andrew is not so much the watching it is the anticipation of the sloppy seconds which he loves. Julia X
i would pound my wife right after a guy finished in her dam thats hot
Join Free
harry

Manassas, VA

#30 Jun 22, 2009
i will enjoy woman wo loves to flirt & have fun
Evan S

Amman, Jordan

#31 Jun 27, 2009
hello Julia,
looks we are same, isi tpossible to get intouch to exchange some ideas.
thanks
Yank

Los Angeles, CA

#32 Jun 29, 2009
How do women feel about other women who flirt "too much?" Women seem to have rues they disagree about, regarding what is allowed flirting, and what is too provocative.

What would happen if one woman became too "provocative" or outlandishly flirtatious? Men would lose interest in their own female companions? Is it unfair competition?
joseph b

United States

#33 Jun 29, 2009
my wife had two affairs with my permission and i loved it as it made her very excited, and she was more sexy to me. i remember coming home after she had sex about four times with a younger friend and she wanted more and i was happy to oblige. she has had sex in the car with a man while a neighbor watched and she told me about it and i was very excited. she dresses hot and does not like to wear underwear. she is small only about 105 lbs so all she wears looks good on her. she loves to show sexy pictures of her to other men. i have not seen her have sex with other men, but i would probably enjoy it. our neighbor was turned on by this action in the car also, and he wanted sex from her also.
im da man

Weatherford, OK

#34 Jun 29, 2009
she can flirt all she wants along as she is sucking my schlong at the end of the day
grac e

United States

#35 Jun 29, 2009
joseph b wrote:
my wife had two affairs with my permission and i loved it as it made her very excited, and she was more sexy to me. i remember coming home after she had sex about four times with a younger friend and she wanted more and i was happy to oblige. she has had sex in the car with a man while a neighbor watched and she told me about it and i was very excited. she dresses hot and does not like to wear underwear. she is small only about 105 lbs so all she wears looks good on her. she loves to show sexy pictures of her to other men. i have not seen her have sex with other men, but i would probably enjoy it. our neighbor was turned on by this action in the car also, and he wanted sex from her also.
i am his wife and i had sex with other men to experiment and add spice in our life. it was a real turn on to have sex with a married guy as well as a middle eastern student who was still a virgin and it was great to break him in. my husband liked it also and was very supportive and excited.

Since: Jun 09

Australia

#36 Jun 29, 2009
i have a very flirty gf but it sorta turns me on. we are only young, but ive shared her and she loves it
grace

United States

#37 Jun 29, 2009
Julia wrote:
hello julia my name is grace,i love multiple male sex partners also, but so far have only had one at a time. one after the other. is it good to have two or more men at once? it would be a turn on for my husband also.
abahn34

Canada

#38 Jun 29, 2009
I love the idea of my wife flirting with other men. She attracts a lot of attention from men. The problem is, she is self conscious.

Despite my absolute best efforts, she doesn't feel comfortable showing off for me. It's a shame, she's 5'4 and 115lbs.

I know it turns her on when she gets attention from guys, but she doesn't feel comfortable with how she looks. Any advice?
joseph b

United States

#39 Jun 29, 2009
abahn34 wrote:
I love the idea of my wife flirting with other men. She attracts a lot of attention from men. The problem is, she is self conscious.
Despite my absolute best efforts, she doesn't feel comfortable showing off for me. It's a shame, she's 5'4 and 115lbs.
I know it turns her on when she gets attention from guys, but she doesn't feel comfortable with how she looks. Any advice?
let your wife dress sexy for you and other guys will notice. when she becomes friends with him, then invite him over. let her pick the guy though. that way you will not be blamed if she does not enjoy it. my wife enjoys it as it is always with her friends. between you and i it is the most satisfying experience you could imagine, and your wife will be forever grateful. good luck, it is worth the time spent
abahn34

Canada

#40 Jun 30, 2009
joseph b wrote:
<quoted text>let your wife dress sexy for you and other guys will notice. when she becomes friends with him, then invite him over. let her pick the guy though. that way you will not be blamed if she does not enjoy it. my wife enjoys it as it is always with her friends. between you and i it is the most satisfying experience you could imagine, and your wife will be forever grateful. good luck, it is worth the time spent
Thanks for the advice, i'll definitely work on it!

Do you swap pics of your wife?

Since: Jun 09

Amman, Jordan

#41 Jun 30, 2009
hi i wud swap pix of my wife
my yahoo e mail is : deserthumv@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex in Glasgow today 1 min Grimz82 1
real people 1 min fred666 295
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 1 min franklyspeaking_83 783,842
Girls have you ever put anything in a straight ... 1 min Willing For Fun 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min hairychat3 801,710
fakt marathi zavazavi 2 min sheetal 4,937
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 2 min Shmariel 43,716
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Bognazotony 384,574
Dirty ki...k 2 min jayjayjay1986 106,718
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min Joe_thomas222 108,186