Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#592 Sep 28, 2010
OK, so my wife and I experienced our second public cuckold outing as I have posted up about before. True to her word, my wife took me to meet her 2 friends and 3 guys that she had her first experience with, to a bar in town. She also wore what she said she would wear, her black wet-look minidress with black stockings and heels, she looked amazing!! Within minutes of us arriving at the bar, she was the main attraction for most of the guys in there, even I could feel the eyes burning into her legs with her stocking tops half exposed. It wasn't long before her 2 friends and these 3 guys were sat at our table and were all paired off with each other, I just sat there looking stupid with an awkward atmosphere around the table as her 2 friends were slightly taken-a-back by how my wife was openly kissing this guy and letting him feel her legs while I sat there like a lemon! Aside from the verbal humiliation my wife was giving me, I then had to endure the verbal taunts from her friends who were gradually getting drunk and used to the idea that I was a cuckold. I spent most of the evening going to and from the bar to get everyone's drinks and sitting on my own watching my wife dance and flirt with this guy and his mates. Then later in the evening I was subjected to having to watch my wife playing with this guy's cock through his trousers and the humiliation of verbal abuse and laugher from her friends as they asked me how I was feeling watching my wife enjoying herself so much with another mans cock in her hand! My final humiliation came when we left the bar and all got a taxi ride back to our house, there I was standing in the lounge and my wife told me that they were all going to have a little drink together then she and this guy would be going upstairs to have sex while her friends would be going home, so I was instructed to go to bed in the spare room and let them enjoy themselves. She then sat down next to this guy and put his hands on her legs, then made me get on my hands and knees and kiss her feet goodnight and tell her that I hoped she had a good night with Graham!! As I left the room I heard her friend say that she thought my wife had gone too far and was amazed at what was going on, I got upstairs and within minutes had cum as I was so turned on. I just don't get why this turned me on so much, it just seems so wrong on all fronts I really can't get my head round it all!! My wife is so cool about it!!
Mich

Dawsonville, GA

#593 Sep 28, 2010
BigApple wrote:
Many years ago I was at a party with my husband, he monopolised this tarty bottle blonde slut all evening, I chose to change. Now every weekend I party with different guys, when I come home I always tell my husband how better they were than him. I have had him crying begging me to stop. but I just laugh and let him see my used body! Its great humiliating him.
did something similar to my wife and had cheated on her once. She was pissed and told me that since i stuck it up a woman, that she would be letting others do that to her. I called her bluff for weeks but she eventually did making sure that she no only let another guy have sex with her but fill her up and tell me all about it. She did this for months with many guys. Some she knew some she just met. At a party once she humiliated me by introducing me to this guy that im her husband and that I smaller than he is. Then she lifted her dress and I could see the c-m coating her p--y. She said it so felt good making sure some others around us heard her. A guy came up to her and started talking and hitting on her. She then said aload - lets go in the other room away from my husband. You can f-ck me good - he doesn't mind that his wife f-cks others. She when off for about 10 minutes came back and sat down next to me. She then said aload that he was real hard and nice sized and filled her up with his load and that she was dripping. Hope you don't mind that two strangers just f-ck me.
I was speachless but hard as a rock.
Dana

Biloxi, MS

#594 Sep 28, 2010
My husband has often told me that he would enjoy watching me with another man (or woman). I think it is just a "guy" thing. I have lots of girlfriends whose husbands/boyfriends have said the same thing. I think it is a great fantasy for guys until we (the women) actually do it, then its another story.
Darrel

Queen Creek, AZ

#595 Sep 28, 2010
Dana wrote:
My husband has often told me that he would enjoy watching me with another man (or woman). I think it is just a "guy" thing. I have lots of girlfriends whose husbands/boyfriends have said the same thing. I think it is a great fantasy for guys until we (the women) actually do it, then its another story.
Oh come on, do give it a try I wanna hear it from you after you do it. Should be very erotic
Marvin

Boise, ID

#596 Oct 1, 2010
My wife and I went to a beach party with 3 other couples and got totally wasted. I pasted out for a short time and awoke finding another man who wasn't part of our group f..king her with all he had. My wife didn't even look my way. I watched the guy on top of my wife tense up and I knew he was coming in her. I never told my wife I saw what happened that evening, but it excites me very much!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#597 Oct 1, 2010
Marvin wrote:
My wife and I went to a beach party with 3 other couples and got totally wasted. I pasted out for a short time and awoke finding another man who wasn't part of our group f..king her with all he had. My wife didn't even look my way. I watched the guy on top of my wife tense up and I knew he was coming in her. I never told my wife I saw what happened that evening, but it excites me very much!
That must have been awesome !!! Your little secret !
ken

Binghamton, NY

#598 Oct 1, 2010
think its hot watching her flert dancing seeing them rub there hand all over her
mikef

Kansas City, MO

#599 Oct 1, 2010
Marvin wrote:
Now that is just the kind of thing I would love to see happen
Join Free

Location hidden

#600 Oct 1, 2010
Just when I think about another way to see my wife being with another guy, she goes and does something that reminds me so much why I get so turned on by her and other guys!! I'm sitting here now typing this an hour after watching my gorgeous sexy wife leave our house dressed in the most slutty schoolgirl uniform i ever did see!! I knew she was off to a fancy dress party as a schoolgirl with her 2 friends at some local rugby club but she told me it was a knee length skirt and white socks for the uniform, OMG... she came down in a skin tight thin white blouse, black bra, micro miniskirt, black lacetop stockings,(all stocking tops exposed) and 5" stiletto shoes!! And wat a bitch she was, constantly telling me her friend reckons that over 100 guys are going!! To top it off as the taxi arrived and she left the house she pulls up her skirt by just a few inches to reveal she is not wearing any knickers, puts her hand between her legs, rubs herself and says she bets me 50 that she gets at least 2 c**ks inside this tonight because she looks like such a whore. Then tells me to enjoy my evening thinking of all the men hitting on her and them feeling her up! I even just got a picture message of her sitting in between 2 guys and both have their hands on her legs...I am so turned on!!! I really hate not being there as I much prefer watching, I'm not keen on sitting alone knowing what she must be up to!!

Location hidden

#601 Oct 2, 2010
Max1000 wrote:
Just when I think about another way to see my wife being with another guy, she goes and does something that reminds me so much why I get so turned on by her and other guys!! I'm sitting here now typing this an hour after watching my gorgeous sexy wife leave our house dressed in the most slutty schoolgirl uniform i ever did see!! I knew she was off to a fancy dress party as a schoolgirl with her 2 friends at some local rugby club but she told me it was a knee length skirt and white socks for the uniform, OMG... she came down in a skin tight thin white blouse, black bra, micro miniskirt, black lacetop stockings,(all stocking tops exposed) and 5" stiletto shoes!! And wat a bitch she was, constantly telling me her friend reckons that over 100 guys are going!! To top it off as the taxi arrived and she left the house she pulls up her skirt by just a few inches to reveal she is not wearing any knickers, puts her hand between her legs, rubs herself and says she bets me 50 that she gets at least 2 c**ks inside this tonight because she looks like such a whore. Then tells me to enjoy my evening thinking of all the men hitting on her and them feeling her up! I even just got a picture message of her sitting in between 2 guys and both have their hands on her legs...I am so turned on!!! I really hate not being there as I much prefer watching, I'm not keen on sitting alone knowing what she must be up to!!
You have a lovely slut on your hands !
he4she

Charleston, IL

#602 Oct 2, 2010
I'm a single male, I'm looking for a girlfriend who wants to be shared.

Since: Oct 10

Brighton, CO

#603 Oct 2, 2010
I'm ready to introduce the idea of an MFM to my girlfriend today. She's 50, very sexual, and really enjoys doing big co*ks like mine. We've briefly talked about a 4some, but she said she couldn't share me and the discussion stopped there.

Last week while banging her, talking dirty, I told her I was going to have her gang banged and she moaned even louder.

I think the next time she's between my legs giving me a BJ, I'll say something like I had a dream you were doing this and another guy was holding your hips, working you from behind. It was hot!!

Any other suggestions on how to introduce this without her thinking I'm not into her, or some kind of wimp?

Location hidden

#604 Oct 2, 2010
boshog wrote:
I'm ready to introduce the idea of an MFM to my girlfriend today. She's 50, very sexual, and really enjoys doing big co*ks like mine. We've briefly talked about a 4some, but she said she couldn't share me and the discussion stopped there.
Last week while banging her, talking dirty, I told her I was going to have her gang banged and she moaned even louder.
I think the next time she's between my legs giving me a BJ, I'll say something like I had a dream you were doing this and another guy was holding your hips, working you from behind. It was hot!!
Any other suggestions on how to introduce this without her thinking I'm not into her, or some kind of wimp?
Why do you not ask her to call you by another name while you are have a good sex session? Have the lights off as well.

Location hidden

#605 Oct 3, 2010
jimzimjohn wrote:
<quoted text>You have a lovely slut on your hands !
Hi, thanks! Yes I think my wife id lovely and she does seem to be turning into a slut!! She went out today with 2 guys that she works with for lunch wearing a very short skin tight black lycra minidress, bright red fishnet stockings & black stiletto shoes! I said she looked like a complete tart and she smiled and said that was the idea! Its now 9.30pm and she's still not home and she left here at 1pm! She sent me a text earlier saying she was having a great time!! So no guesses for what she's doing!
Lucky guy

Fair Oaks, CA

#606 Oct 3, 2010
I am a very luck guy because my wife really enjoys going out in public without any underwear under her usally short skirt and thin or see thru blouse. She gets so turned on knowing that other men are seeing her and get excited by her showing off. We have even been out in the winter when the only clothes she has on is her overcoat nothing else. We went into a cafe for lunch and she would open and close her legs for any body that was looking could see she had no panties on. I got so horny and had such an erejection that I had a diffcult time walking out while trying to cover up my bulge. As we were driving home she even opened her coat showing off all her naked charms and had her way with her viberator bringing herself to a satisfing orgasam right there in the car while driving down the road! I really loved that whole day!
Gina P

Denver, CO

#607 Oct 3, 2010
One night I went with my husband to a large party and we lost each other. After me having too many drinks a neat guy started kissing me and I got very hot. We ended up having sex in a dark corner of the back yard. I vaguely remember my husband suddenly appeared while the guy was pounding away at me. Instead of getting mad at me my husband jacked off, then left us to rejoin the party.
Since then he takes me to parties and encourages me to have sex with other men so he can sneak up and watch. We also have picked up guys at bars so he can watch me get pounded in the car while he stands outside and jacks off.

Location hidden

#608 Oct 3, 2010
Gina P wrote:
One night I went with my husband to a large party and we lost each other. After me having too many drinks a neat guy started kissing me and I got very hot. We ended up having sex in a dark corner of the back yard. I vaguely remember my husband suddenly appeared while the guy was pounding away at me. Instead of getting mad at me my husband jacked off, then left us to rejoin the party.
Since then he takes me to parties and encourages me to have sex with other men so he can sneak up and watch. We also have picked up guys at bars so he can watch me get pounded in the car while he stands outside and jacks off.
I have done quite a few things with my ex wife which was similar if you would like to exchange experiences e-mail me fisherman5438@yahoo.co.uk
I am unsure

Reading, UK

#609 Oct 3, 2010
I get turned on thinking of my wife sexing another guy or two and her coming back with a wet pussy. But then other times I feel bad for thinking these thoughts. When my wife and I are drunk I often tell her I want her to go and enjoy other men. She gets really wet when I do tell her but again next day I feel embarrassed and bad about myself.

Has this happened to anyone and why do I want her to go with other men? I am trying to understand myself but it's not easy.

Many thanks.

Location hidden

#610 Oct 4, 2010
I am unsure wrote:
I get turned on thinking of my wife sexing another guy or two and her coming back with a wet pussy. But then other times I feel bad for thinking these thoughts. When my wife and I are drunk I often tell her I want her to go and enjoy other men. She gets really wet when I do tell her but again next day I feel embarrassed and bad about myself.
Has this happened to anyone and why do I want her to go with other men? I am trying to understand myself but it's not easy.
Many thanks.
Hey!! I always used to get turned on at the thought of my wife with other men and felt awkward about it. Watching her flirt was great, but actually talking about it was no easy!! After a while she would dress in some really slutty outfits and pretend she was wearing it out before we actually went out, like once she came downstairs in a black fishnet minidress with stockings, bra & g-string & heels, she would try to stay serious that she was wearing it out and I would get so hard!!! then she would laugh and change as she was kidding, but she knew I actually wanted her to go out in the dress! Thats how it all started, 1 night she put on a wet-look minidress that was so short, with stockings and heels to go out with her friend to a works party, I thought it was a joke, but it was for real! Watching her get on this coach with loads of other men and seeing the coach drive off with all these men hitting on her was such a turn on I just forgot all about the awkwardness of it all. When she came home and told me a guy had f****ed her in the club I just exploaded!! I posted it up on here a couple of weeks back. Now she loves me being her cuckold. Even today she went to work in a black leather miniskirt, white blouse and black seamed stockings and heels coz she was visiting a company and was shown round by 3 men, she does it to make me jealous and show me who's the boss, she loves it! I think because she loves it so much I accept it too and just enjoy being the pathetic husband! Even when she left the house today she asked me if her leather miniskirt was too short to wear with stockings to wotk, which of course it was as her stocking tops were just visible, she asked me if I was jealous & I said yes, so she said if I begged her to change she would wear tights, I begged her on my knees, then she laughed and said she was defo wearing stockings as she knew all the boys in the office and especially the lads on the shop floor would love it!! Then told me to get used to feeling jealous!! I had to go and relieve myself as soon as she left the house!! My advice would be to talk to your wife and see if she is responsive. Good luck!
Hi there

Toronto, Canada

#611 Oct 4, 2010
Well I have been dating this realy sexing girl who is much younger than me I did not intend to fall in love with her I just wanted to have some fun,however, I'm in love with her now after about 4 months of dating. We went to a couple of clubs the first few times of dating and both times I danced with her the entire night on both occasions. However, one night I told her that I would like to leave her alone at a club the entire night while I hung out by myself at the same club and she was all for it even telling me that I was not such a great dancer and that she would enjoy just dancing on her own. Well we did this, she dressed very sexy and hit the dance floor and it did not take long for guys to go up and dance real close to her, eventualy you could see she starting dancing with mainly the same guy for most of the night, dancing very provocatively and grinding her ass up against his body on the dance floor most of the night, but that's where she left it nothing happened outside the club only dirty dancing on the dance floor. We do this kind of thing every time we go to a club now, where we walk in seperately and she dances without me on the dance floor with other men. I think she knows this turns me on but we have not realy discussed this in depth with her, it's been more of a thing where she would rather not dance with me and be free to go on the dance floor by herself and then it always ends up where she eventualy dances very seductively with a couple of men throughout the night, but it turns me on to see her do that. I try not to make her see me watching her,however, I always tell that I saw her dance very dirty with a few guys on the dance floor and she laughs when I tell her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Joseph8628 759,324
Anyone help us get pregnant? 2 min Robnus79 46
Dirty ki...k 2 min manuel9024 80,201
saw my neighbor with his little one... 2 min fred52 15
delhi gay sex 2 min rishabh 11,013
Married men chatting about their wives (Nov '13) 3 min utol 219
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Blackeyed86 361,662
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min bttm 751,948
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 12 min jugglebutter 101,696
More from around the web