Since: Jul 10

Redfern, Australia

#489 Aug 25, 2010
Any sydney man wants to watch his wife with a hot guy? Get becj benbenben840@yahoo.com
sportsmom

Greenwood, SC

#490 Aug 25, 2010
carol54 wrote:
I seem to have brought this conversation to a standstill. Is it because all you guys (there doesn't appear to be many women) are using this thread as a means of getting off by sharing little fantasies about what you would like to have your wives to do rather than what they actually do? I don't want to be provocative but if all the guys adding posts here who say they have wives who just love sleeping with other men can't get their wives to contribute to this discussion it makes you wonder if their wives are really sleeping with other men at all? Or is it that you can convince your wife that she should sleep with another man while you watch but you are too embarrassed to ask her to honestly say how she feels about it. Come on guys let's hear from your wives!!!!
Carol-your not the only woman on these forums. I've always been flirtatious but my husband asked me several years ago to if I would consider having sex with another guy. We talked about it for a couple months convincing me to eventually go through with it. I was nervous and reluctant up until I slept with a man we knew but after wards I never knew how much I would enjoy it. Since the first time my husbands been jealous quite a few times especially since I flirt and dress pretty suggestively more than before. This requires a lot of communication and understanding between you two. Your husband might be the one that instigates it but he will have second thoughts and jealousy after the fact.
carol54

Bondi, Australia

#491 Aug 27, 2010
sportsmom wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol-your not the only woman on these forums. I've always been flirtatious but my husband asked me several years ago to if I would consider having sex with another guy. We talked about it for a couple months convincing me to eventually go through with it. I was nervous and reluctant up until I slept with a man we knew but after wards I never knew how much I would enjoy it. Since the first time my husbands been jealous quite a few times especially since I flirt and dress pretty suggestively more than before. This requires a lot of communication and understanding between you two. Your husband might be the one that instigates it but he will have second thoughts and jealousy after the fact.
Thanks Sporty and Kate. Great to get a woman's perspective.

Sounds like you have more than just sex happening Kate. it almost seems you have arranged to have a polygamous marriage. That's great but I'm not sure my hubby wants me to fall in love with the other man/men; he just wants me to f**k them. Not sure I want to have two husbands either; one is bad enough!!

Sporty, you sound like you enjoy having sex with other men now more than your husband does. Perhaps it's more what you don't say rather than what you do say. Am I right in assuming you now dress more provocatively etc in order to attract other men you might like as a sexual partner but your hubby is getting jealous and taking the fun out of it for you.

Love to hear more from both you girls and any other women out there who have an opinion about the topic.

For what it's worth I'm warming to the idea of having another man but have yet to be convinced I would like it.
carol54

Bondi, Australia

#492 Aug 27, 2010
Ben125 wrote:
Any sydney man wants to watch his wife with a hot guy? Get becj benbenben840@yahoo.com
What's your email address again Ben
Old Man

Bristol, CT

#493 Aug 27, 2010
carol54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Sporty and Kate. Great to get a woman's perspective.
Sounds like you have more than just sex happening Kate. it almost seems you have arranged to have a polygamous marriage. That's great but I'm not sure my hubby wants me to fall in love with the other man/men; he just wants me to f**k them. Not sure I want to have two husbands either; one is bad enough!!
Sporty, you sound like you enjoy having sex with other men now more than your husband does. Perhaps it's more what you don't say rather than what you do say. Am I right in assuming you now dress more provocatively etc in order to attract other men you might like as a sexual partner but your hubby is getting jealous and taking the fun out of it for you.
Love to hear more from both you girls and any other women out there who have an opinion about the topic.
For what it's worth I'm warming to the idea of having another man but have yet to be convinced I would like it.
Hi This is Kate again. I just have the one guy that is like a real husband and after 35 years and 3 children our relationship is solid and actually gotten more fun in the last few years and not just sexually. The other man is a good friend that I can enjoy spending some time. We both are avid hikers and occassionally will see a movie together that my husband is not interesed in seeing. ButI would not really want to live with him as a couple. I am fortunate that my husband is not jealous of the other guy and of course I do go out of my way to make sure he knows I still really enjoy being with him

The concept of just hooking up with a man so my husband can watch me f*ck him just does not do it for me. I need some emotional involvement with my partner. Before we actually did anything, we spent a lot of time talking thru things. Like I would not always be in the mood for performance sex which is what a 3some is rather like but would need some alone time with the man to bond and let the two of us enjoy some romantic type sex.

This 3 way relationship is working for all of us now but I don't think it would have worked for me when I was younger. But at 60 it does really get the libido working and I am truly enjoy great sex much more frequently than I had thought possible.

Redfern, Australia

#494 Aug 27, 2010
carol54 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your email address again Ben
Hi carol its benbenben840@yahoo.com

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#495 Aug 27, 2010
carol54 wrote:
my husband wants me to sleep with another man while he watches us. I think that is a disgusting idea but I love him and want to make him happy. Are there other wives out there who have done what my husband wants me to do? If so please tell me how you felt and what you got out of it. I don't think it sounds sexy at all but my husband is obsessed with the idea. Please help me understand
Carol, its mainly a guy thing. My hubby had this fantasy all the time and we were fine with that in bed. Till i told him about this younger guy whom i met online. I said.can i fuk him? He said lets try. We met the guy for a drink and i fuked him the same night while my hubby watched the show.
It was a great experience and occassionaly i do it and we both enjoy it. Its great to have the freedom to sleep with other guys anytime i want. No one knows about it and we both enjoy it.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#496 Aug 27, 2010
Julia wrote:
This is Julia. My Andrew loves watching me have sex with someone else. Sometimes he joins in and sometimes we wait till our guest goes home. Andrew loves sloppy seconds and spends a lot of time with me after I have had someone else inside me. I have read all the comments on this thread, and it seems really nice people are here on these pages. Let us hope it stays this way. Julia X
hi julia, what is ur location? ;)
Join Free
kel333

Redfern, Australia

#497 Aug 28, 2010
carol54 wrote:
my husband wants me to sleep with another man while he watches us. I think that is a disgusting idea but I love him and want to make him happy. Are there other wives out there who have done what my husband wants me to do? If so please tell me how you felt and what you got out of it. I don't think it sounds sexy at all but my husband is obsessed with the idea. Please help me understand
Hello Carol, I did it for my husband about a year ago as he really really enjoyed himself. Have to be honest and say that, I also enjoyed it. The guy we saw was very good and pleasured me. But it comes doen to individulas. Life is short and worth trying haha.
john

Chalmette, LA

#498 Aug 28, 2010
my wife has big boobs 44dd and wears clothes that show them . At 50 she worried men not interested but few weeks ago she got a guy so turn on with good look and few text message he had to got get off. Ask her if she would show them and let him feel them she told me about it and we had great sex that night . Sofar having got laid with this guy but think she would if had right timing.we had great sex that night after 30 years together alittle spice would be good.She want to see pictures of other women having sex with stranger to get her hot .
Kate

East Providence, RI

#499 Aug 28, 2010
I think a woman thinking of doingthis needs toask 2 questions. Would she enjoy it? Would her husband truly be ok seeing her I am really surprised at how many men seem to truly enjoy this. I never suspected that it would so arouse my husband. He generally participates but says you could be content to just watch or even just have me tell him aobut it later.

Redfern, Australia

#500 Aug 28, 2010
Kate wrote:
I think a woman thinking of doingthis needs toask 2 questions. Would she enjoy it? Would her husband truly be ok seeing her I am really surprised at how many men seem to truly enjoy this. I never suspected that it would so arouse my husband. He generally participates but says you could be content to just watch or even just have me tell him aobut it later.
Hi Kate, u r right, i joined a couple last week and the husband could not watch despite his will. He said u have fun and left the hotel room
Have u ever tried?
Kate

East Providence, RI

#501 Aug 28, 2010
Ben125 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Kate, u r right, i joined a couple last week and the husband could not watch despite his will. He said u have fun and left the hotel room
Have u ever tried?
Oh yes. I have a good friend that joins us about once a week and he and I also have some alone time together. My husband loves to watch or just have me tell him all about it if he is not there. Normally, they both work to arouse me and then I make love to them one at a time while the other watches. It took me awhile to get used to someone watching but now I am pretty used to it and kind of enjoy it. Was the couple you were with friends or did you just hook up for the 3some? Did his leaving put a damper on the woman?

Redfern, Australia

#502 Aug 28, 2010
Kate wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes. I have a good friend that joins us about once a week and he and I also have some alone time together. My husband loves to watch or just have me tell him all about it if he is not there. Normally, they both work to arouse me and then I make love to them one at a time while the other watches. It took me awhile to get used to someone watching but now I am pretty used to it and kind of enjoy it. Was the couple you were with friends or
did you just hook up for the 3some? Did his
leaving put a damper on the woman?
Nice. U r a lucky lady. We met online he asked me if i can pound his wife. I accepted and we met to do the job. When i started massaging her he started to get excited. Slowly we moved further and i started to fuk her while the guy wad masturbating. He came and went to bathroom to clean up. Then when he finished he left. Wife was even doing it harder. What is ur location kate?
Shes a Runner

Coudersport, PA

#503 Aug 28, 2010
Kate wrote:
I agree. when I did it with my ex I didnnt always enjoy it because I hardly ever had a say on who they were because we did it with couples. He always like it though. He was with someone and he always watched me before he did anything. Especially if it was with a guy younger than me.

Location hidden

#504 Aug 28, 2010
Shes a Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. when I did it with my ex I didnnt always enjoy it because I hardly ever had a say on who they were because we did it with couples. He always like it though. He was with someone and he always watched me before he did anything. Especially if it was with a guy younger than me.
That hardly sounds fair. Did you ever watch him and enjoy it? And you said "younger guys" How young is young?
Kate

East Providence, RI

#505 Aug 28, 2010
Ben125 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice. U r a lucky lady. We met online he asked me if i can pound his wife. I accepted and we met to do the job. When i started massaging her he started to get excited. Slowly we moved further and i started to fuk her while the guy wad masturbating. He came and went to bathroom to clean up. Then when he finished he left. Wife was even doing it harder. What is ur location kate?
We live in AZ but are in New England for the next few weeks visiting family. She probably was less inhibited with him out of the room and was more able to enjoy herself. I am suprised that he would set it up and then not stay for the finish. That is the part my husband likes best. Of course he also likes to take a turn too. Did you find it difficult to perform eith a man's wife with him there. Our friend had trouble for the first few times.
Kate

East Providence, RI

#506 Aug 28, 2010
Shes a Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
We started looking for a couple but did not find anyone that clicked with us so we ended up with my friend. That worked out so well that we have not really tried to find anyone else. I suspect that a 3some may be easier than swapping couples because there are fewer people to contend with. Did you find it inhibitng to have him watch you or were you able to let go and fully enjoy yourself. I think I would have trouble just doin git with someguy that I did not connect with on a fairly high level.
Otherwhitemeat

Glendale, CA

#507 Aug 28, 2010
Julia wrote:
Julia again Cindi. You called it creampie. That sounds better than sloppy seconds. My Hubby loves sloppy seconds, and I like giving them to him. Julia XXX
Julia or cindi, I'm not married, but thinking of sharing is a turn-on. The hottest guy would never be able to compete even with the average woman. I think it is very hot and totally makes sence. She's supposed to be a partner an ally, in crime. Women are nastier and bornite than men. Keeping them locked down is having a prisoner, not a mate. Celebrate the power and pleasure she is SHARING with you.... Question by the way, do you suck their cocks? What if right before the dude shot his load iinto you, your husband pulled him out of you and started sucking on the stranger's pu*** juice covered cock? Would you think less of him?
Shes a Runner

Coudersport, PA

#508 Aug 28, 2010
Kate wrote:
<quoted text>
We started looking for a couple but did not find anyone that clicked with us so we ended up with my friend. That worked out so well that we have not really tried to find anyone else. I suspect that a 3some may be easier than swapping couples because there are fewer people to contend with. Did you find it inhibitng to have him watch you or were you able to let go and fully enjoy yourself. I think I would have trouble just doin git with someguy that I did not connect with on a fairly high level.
I was pretty uncomfortable for me the first time. We were with a girl he worked with and her bf and they were all of 20. She got so drunk she didnt even know where she was. The only thing nice about the guy was he was nice enough, ok looking and he was good for 4 times. I never really got relaxed and only got off when I did it myself. The other girl a couple of times I think and her bf did with me 4 times. My ex-husband only did it with her twice and maturbated the rest of the time with her and him watching me and her bf. And youre right. It's hard to connect with guys you dont know. The few times I had a say in who the guy was gonna be was fun. I can only think of maybe one time I didnt know the guy and it was good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
surat gay 3 min Swet 400
Dirty ki...k 3 min Group 82,066
gay sex hookups with teens california (Jul '13) 3 min Qwert 667
GIRLS share your masturbation stories here (Feb '13) 4 min Lilcraper88 3,062
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Above 762,356
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min bigcock000015 363,149
delhi gay sex 5 min hunny 11,304
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min tights 754,270
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min Dennis 102,203
More from around the web