Do You Enjoy Watching Your Wife Flirt...
George

San Ramon, CA

#381 Jul 6, 2010
Cool Hubby wrote:
I love watching my wife flirt with men when we go clubing and later we have wild sex talking about it, she will be all wet and horny with the flirts. she dress up really revealing and men come after her like bees and enjoy dirty dancing. It is also fun when she flirt with sales men and get big discounts on our purchases. that is what called 'two birds in one stone'. Fun and savings:)
Yeah... I'm planning to take my wife out this weekend and make sure she dresses up real sexy for the guys. I want to watch the guys check her out and flirt with her. I would really love my wife to dance dirty with a few different guys and let them touch her sweet body up. Afterwards we will see what happens at the hotel...
Cool Hubby

Australia

#382 Jul 6, 2010
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... I'm planning to take my wife out this weekend and make sure she dresses up real sexy for the guys. I want to watch the guys check her out and flirt with her. I would really love my wife to dance dirty with a few different guys and let them touch her sweet body up. Afterwards we will see what happens at the hotel...
Oh yes go for it man, she will be all turned on and u both will enjoy wild sex
mack

Binghamton, NY

#383 Jul 7, 2010
love watching guys feeling and grindingin my wife she dresses hot

Since: Aug 09

columbus

#384 Jul 8, 2010
at a wedding we both got really drunk later back at our room she was too drunk to have sex i started asking her if she wanted another guys hard c*ck in her she said no i asked her if she wanted another guys hard c*ck cumming in her her again she said no i thought she was too drunk to remember it the next morning but she did she was very mad about it but omg the sex since then has been great she has been f*cking me very hard since doing things she hasn't ever done before
should i go 4 it

Canada

#385 Jul 8, 2010
justahusband wrote:
at a wedding we both got really drunk later back at our room she was too drunk to have sex i started asking her if she wanted another guys hard c*ck in her she said no i asked her if she wanted another guys hard c*ck cumming in her her again she said no i thought she was too drunk to remember it the next morning but she did she was very mad about it but omg the sex since then has been great she has been f*cking me very hard since doing things she hasn't ever done before
good call using the alcohol thats when the truth comes out and the little devil.
so turned on

Boise, ID

#386 Jul 10, 2010
my wife and i had my cousin and his wife over again the other night, again there was drinking but this time, there was a plan...my cousin and i had agreed to share our wives so long as we could both watch. things progressed rather quickly and soon i was watching my wife bounce up and down him with her breasts flailing, i watched as i stuffed myself into my cousins wife from behind, pulling her hair, it was incredible to watch her get filled to the point of dripping and i did the same, our wives then 69ed eachother sucking out their husbands love from eachother...
Yes

United States

#387 Jul 13, 2010
my wife will flirt with handsome and cute guys all the time. When shes drinking all inhabitions are removed and she'll do just about anything. ive seen her a few times and I cant believe what she's done.
Rebeka

United States

#388 Jul 14, 2010
My husband does like to watch me flirt and tease men and I can get felt up but no penetration. Twice I had a guy rub his c--k along my p--sy slipping it in me a few times. Never told me husband though
Join Free
should i go 4 it

Canada

#389 Jul 14, 2010
Rebeka wrote:
My husband does like to watch me flirt and tease men and I can get felt up but no penetration. Twice I had a guy rub his c--k along my p--sy slipping it in me a few times. Never told me husband though
wow that is hot as hell. Like that you take risk and take it to the next step. Was your husband there when it happened.
Rebeka

United States

#390 Jul 14, 2010
should i go 4 it wrote:
<quoted text>wow that is hot as hell. Like that you take risk and take it to the next step. Was your husband there when it happened.
He was there but didnt see it. Saw me flirting and playing but not when I went to the other room to play some.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#392 Jul 14, 2010
Rebeka wrote:
<quoted text>
He was there but didnt see it. Saw me flirting and playing but not when I went to the other room to play some.
Must have felt good, just getting the end in and filling your entrance !

Location hidden

#393 Jul 14, 2010
Rebeka wrote:
<quoted text>
Your P ussy must have been gasping for more??
Rebeka

United States

#394 Jul 15, 2010
jimzimjohn wrote:
<quoted text> Must have felt good, just getting the end in and filling your entrance !
I was surprised too but it felt so good. He was most of the way inside me and coated with my juices. I did guide him again for a couple more dips but was crossing the line with my husband about no penetration. He'd be really pissed if he knew that I had a a couple guys slip in me some.
should i go 4 it

Canada

#395 Jul 15, 2010
Rebeka wrote:
<quoted text>
I was surprised too but it felt so good. He was most of the way inside me and coated with my juices. I did guide him again for a couple more dips but was crossing the line with my husband about no penetration. He'd be really pissed if he knew that I had a a couple guys slip in me some.
love the way you take the chance with men, and details you give here telling us. You are a very exciting women.

Location hidden

#396 Jul 15, 2010
Rebeka wrote:
<quoted text>
i would have loved to have guided it in to you ! Mmmmm yum, yum !
kent

Woking, UK

#397 Jul 15, 2010
My wife used to work in a store with 8 guys and she let them all have bareback sex with her,she also stripped off for sex with reps and friends of her work mates,she always worked late and never wears knickers,she did not tell me about this until I was licking her one day and cum dribbled from her,she then confessed and said that she had probably had sex with about 20 or 30 different guys in the last 6 months.
I now encourage her to do this.
erick

Jefferson City, MO

#398 Jul 15, 2010
George wrote:
<quoted text>
My g/f and I love to do this also.She loves to dirty dance with them. We love when they start dry humping on the dance floor.
Rebeka

Greenwood, SC

#399 Jul 23, 2010
jimzimjohn wrote:
<quoted text> i would have loved to have guided it in to you ! Mmmmm yum, yum !
Right know-id love that.
I've been really horny on all week and we're going out tomorrow night to a party. I'm considering maybe going a little further if the opportunity arises. Im thinking more than just a few strokes but the whole way to completion with some lucky guy. Im rubbing myself just thinking about how it felt just a bit in me but god I want it all in me. my husband still cant find out but I dont think I can say no right now.

“Mayesy”

Since: Dec 08

London

#400 Jul 23, 2010
Rebeka wrote:
<quoted text>
Right know-id love that.
I've been really horny on all week and we're going out tomorrow night to a party. I'm considering maybe going a little further if the opportunity arises. Im thinking more than just a few strokes but the whole way to completion with some lucky guy. Im rubbing myself just thinking about how it felt just a bit in me but god I want it all in me. my husband still cant find out but I dont think I can say no right now.
Where is the party?
axel82

Dubai, UAE

#402 Jul 27, 2010
i love it when guys look at my girl all excited and horny bcs she is so sexy
she is petite simply perfect body when she wears something hot like a short dress or very short shorts with some high heels everybody would be looking at her and i get all excited from inside
sometimes i even tell her to act naughty and mess around even if i am not with her..and we she tells me what happened with her i get all excited!!
she doesnt want to try more things like u guys she just doesnt get the idea i think
but she is one sexy girl i can tell u that would love to c more of what she can offer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun 5 min Biport14 51,272
delhi gay sex (Feb '15) 6 min ranveer 33,423
Penis Discipline for Masturbating (May '13) 6 min DaveD 57
first time watch another man enter your wife (Jul '12) 7 min hard hubby mark 1,890
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Silentinterfector 474,768
Haryana gay sex (Feb '15) 7 min Bitto 5,526
how big are your breasts and how old are you? (Oct '14) 7 min Dlaw514 13,934
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 7 min tygartt 212,099
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min ahmbg 964,209
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 9 min Heim Malax 12,649
More from around the web