jpl

Boston, MA

#276 Mar 30, 2010
my wife and i have gone to bars out of the area with one of us going in after the other she will sit at the bar making small talk and drinking with whoever then she takes him out to the parking lot where she goes down on him and let me tell you she is a great cock sucker i will watch from across the lot so she doesn't have any problems and i love watching her once i walked too close but she asked if i wanted to join snd i fucked while she sucked him off without him known i was her husband it was great hoping to do it again
annon

Exeter, UK

#277 Mar 31, 2010
jpl that is wild and great you lucky man i would love a wife like that

Since: Aug 09

columbus

#278 Mar 31, 2010
my wife is a pretty good flirt i would enjoy it if she admitted she was flirting she says she's just being friendly she's very selective to who's she's being friendly to she does the hair toss and runs her fingers in her hair and giggles reaches out and touches the guys chest stands very close
brenda

Kountze, TX

#279 Mar 31, 2010
my hubby loves to have me dress slutty aND FLASH AND TEASE GUYS ALLWAYS TELLING ME TO STRIP OR FLASH ONCE EVEN LET A GUY DO ME ON A POOL TABLE IN A BAR WHILE IT WAS CROWDED
annon

Exeter, UK

#280 Mar 31, 2010
justahusband wrote:
my wife is a pretty good flirt i would enjoy it if she admitted she was flirting she says she's just being friendly she's very selective to who's she's being friendly to she does the hair toss and runs her fingers in her hair and giggles reaches out and touches the guys chest stands very close
my wife is just the same and when i tell her shes flirting she denies it and protests but i know shes a flirt i once caught her red handed but she still said she wasnt secretly i love it and would love to catch her going further
mariettajohn

Ashville, OH

#281 Mar 31, 2010
i dared my wife to do our neighbor once,she took that dare.she left me in bed got dressed and left,i figured she was playing me until she came back an hour later,walked in and set down beside me and kissed me. when she kissed me i could taste come,i imidiatly got hard. then she slipped my hand down her pants she was soaked.as soon as i touched her she asked(so i took your dare i dare you to lick me clean)so i did as she gave me details, best sex ever!
annon

Exeter, UK

#282 Mar 31, 2010
mariettajohn wrote:
i dared my wife to do our neighbor once,she took that dare.she left me in bed got dressed and left,i figured she was playing me until she came back an hour later,walked in and set down beside me and kissed me. when she kissed me i could taste come,i imidiatly got hard. then she slipped my hand down her pants she was soaked.as soon as i touched her she asked(so i took your dare i dare you to lick me clean)so i did as she gave me details, best sex ever!
thats so cool you lucky man
Bob

UK

#283 Mar 31, 2010
brenda wrote:
my hubby loves to have me dress slutty aND FLASH AND TEASE GUYS ALLWAYS TELLING ME TO STRIP OR FLASH ONCE EVEN LET A GUY DO ME ON A POOL TABLE IN A BAR WHILE IT WAS CROWDED
My wife also likes to show off in public (except at her office) and I encourage her. She loves the attention and I do too. I'm proud of her.
Join Free
mariettajohn

Ashville, OH

#284 Mar 31, 2010
id watch the wife and one of you studdly topix guys e-mail me and tell me what youd do to her while i watch
annon

Hoddesdon, UK

#285 Apr 1, 2010
Bob wrote:
<quoted text> My wife also likes to show off in public (except at her office) and I encourage her. She loves the attention and I do too. I'm proud of her.
Hi Bob tell me what she gets up to in her office my ex use to do it to she even had her boss on his desk i loved it
annon

Hoddesdon, UK

#286 Apr 1, 2010
mariettajohn wrote:
id watch the wife and one of you studdly topix guys e-mail me and tell me what youd do to her while i watch
whats ur email
Bob

Cannock, UK

#287 Apr 1, 2010
annon wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Bob tell me what she gets up to in her office my ex use to do it to she even had her boss on his desk i loved it
In her office, she just works. That is where she must dress conservatively. It's away from the office, especially when we travel, that she dresses to attract attention.
Hec

Bergenfield, NJ

#288 Apr 1, 2010
My gf is bi she is always flirting with her gf's and it turns me on to see her friends grab her and kiss her neck
annon

London, UK

#289 Apr 2, 2010
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>In her office, she just works. That is where she must dress conservatively. It's away from the office, especially when we travel, that she dresses to attract attention.
wow tell me more bob
annon

London, UK

#290 Apr 2, 2010
Bob do you have pics of ur wife to share?
Bob

Cannock, UK

#291 Apr 2, 2010
annon wrote:
What is your e-mail address?
Bob

Cannock, UK

#292 Apr 2, 2010
annon wrote:
<quoted text>wow tell me more bob
She has small breasts so does not have to wear a bra. She wears t-shirts in the day and silk or sheer blouses in the evening out to dinner, etc.
Really short shorts or skirts. At the beach we will find a section that's not too crowded and she will take off the top of her bikini.
I love to watch her showing herself in public this way. I encourage her and I'm very proud of her.
john smith

United States

#293 Apr 5, 2010
my wife loves to dress sexy and cause attention. she is petite and has a great rack and face. she loves to flash guys and make them walk in to each other. she has very erect nipples and likes to go braless and wear only panty hose without panties. my problem is she loves sex more than i can give her but she does not want to cheat, even with my permission, as i am secure in our relationship. she does not like the hardness of sex toys. does anyone have any experience with any of the sex machines? and could you recommend a gel dildo? i would like to see her satisfied
Sex Toy Giveaway

Haines City, FL

#294 Apr 5, 2010
I am not in to men hitting on my wife. I am turned on by women hitting on her though.

----------

Free sex toy giveaway contest www. HappyEndingOnline .com
Garry

Towanda, PA

#295 Apr 6, 2010
annon wrote:
Annon,
My wife and I are discussing doing this again very soon and I would like to discuss the possibilities and share pics of my lady with you. Let me know if you might be interested OK?

Garry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min sexyellexoxo 60,797
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 7 min Steedaa 90,771
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min crazyboutyu 252,184
Tribute my GF 7 min MrSomeone 3
Bra size and age? 7 min Samboy2912 4,493
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 8 min Person 597,140
Any emo/scene boys or girls wanna text? (Apr '12) 8 min mangermany 531
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min dafool12344 415,807
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 9 min Hornyforcock34 542,958
More from around the web