Masterful

Bexleyheath, UK

#235 Mar 2, 2010
OK i'll leave it then, text is to laborious and time consuming. doesnt really get the message across.
someone in wales

Reading, UK

#236 Mar 2, 2010
Masterful wrote:
OK i'll leave it then, text is to laborious and time consuming. doesnt really get the message across.
Ok
john

Chalmette, LA

#237 Mar 2, 2010
Daz wrote:
<quoted text>I watched and filmed my g/f giving another guy a bj it was wild i loved it and we went on to have a very steamy 3 some she has had so much fun since....
would love to see your gf giving BJ would show to my wife and maybe might encourage her to do one for me
Bob

United States

#238 Mar 2, 2010
someone in wales wrote:
<quoted text>my wife did this last friday. In this case two men had me first, then another boyfriend came around 10 mins after. He had the creampie and hubby had sex after. 4 cocks in 4 hours. I was tired but it was fun!
I'm coming to the UK for a month on business soon. I'd like to meet you and your wife and give her as much pleasure as I can.....but only if you are present.

“Worship Me!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#239 Mar 2, 2010
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>On two wonderful occasions I had the pleasure of 'doing' two ladies while their husbands watched. Each time, it was an exciting experience for all three of us.
Sounds Hot.
Bob

United States

#240 Mar 3, 2010
Mistress Renee wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds Hot.
It sure was!!
watching is hot

Sanford, ME

#241 Mar 3, 2010
I love watching my husband get it on with other ladies. It's such a turn on. Last night, we got to drinking some Jagermeister shots, and put the lights down low, and ended up fucn' the neighbors.
It happens every now and then, and is always such a great time. They are so mature about it too, there aren't any jealousy's and it all works out great. In a case like this, we have to be careful, because we all have to live near each other..but I did get to see my hubby bang the hell out of my good friend, while i was getting slammed on my side of the bed. It's all good and it happened spontanously, so that made it all the better.
someone in wales

Reading, UK

#242 Mar 3, 2010
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I'm coming to the UK for a month on business soon. I'd like to meet you and your wife and give her as much pleasure as I can.....but only if you are present.
Let us know when.
Join Free

“Worship Me!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#243 Mar 3, 2010
If I'm in the mood I love Jagerbombs, they keep us going all night. I can remember having some bombs at a club and shooting pool with my hubby and some other guys and flirting with them alot. I was wearing a very short skirt and even danced with them a few times. Guys sure like to grind. When hunny and I got back to the hotel the sex was great.
john

Chalmette, LA

#244 Mar 3, 2010
Mistress Renee love to look at you renee in that short skirt hicked up big turn on get me hot show old lady and bang her thinking of you send me some pictures please
Daz

Hamilton, UK

#245 Mar 3, 2010
john wrote:
<quoted text>would love to see your gf giving BJ would show to my wife and maybe might encourage her to do one for me
john give me ur email and i will send you the pics of her sucking him and me
Bob

United States

#247 Mar 3, 2010
someone in wales wrote:
<quoted text>Let us know when.
March 10 -- mid April. e-mail me at bobmrsh@gmail.com

Since: Mar 09

Jacksonville, AR

#248 Mar 4, 2010
Daz wrote:
<quoted text>john give me ur email and i will send you the pics of her sucking him and me
I would like a few pics, if it is not too much trouble.

Thanks in advance

gentleman_jim@comcast.net
john

Chalmette, LA

#249 Mar 4, 2010
Daz wrote:
<quoted text>john give me ur email and i will send you the pics of her sucking him and me
Daz you going to send me some pictures?
Daz

Hamilton, UK

#250 Mar 4, 2010
john wrote:
<quoted text> Daz you going to send me some pictures?
i need your email john
Daz

Hamilton, UK

#251 Mar 4, 2010
DRJFG wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like a few pics, if it is not too much trouble.
Thanks in advance
gentleman_jim@comcast.net
enjoy check your email
Jfg

Jacksonville, AR

#252 Mar 4, 2010
Daz wrote:
<quoted text>enjoy check your email
Thank you.

Jim
mate

Hamilton, UK

#253 Mar 4, 2010
Jfg wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Jim
did you like them jim ?
john

Chalmette, LA

#254 Mar 5, 2010
Daz please send at Biggdago53@aol.com sure they are hot pictures
Jfg

Jacksonville, AR

#255 Mar 5, 2010
Daz wrote:
<quoted text>enjoy check your email
Again thank you for the pictures. They are great. It would appear that she is enjoying her self.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min Mflaherty_19 527,710
Oral from stranger 1 min Zee 15
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Colum15 447,306
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Itz_Dubby 337,734
sexting numbers (May '13) 2 min anon 12,838
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 2 min Francisco 11,918
23 f on k.k 3 min Requi3m 185
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min devon bi boi 198,996
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 10 min Hhunk92 32,896

Human Sexuality People Search