Since: Mar 12

Grand Rapids, MI

#2379 Apr 4, 2012
Tonight I'm takeing wife out to flirt and who knows what else love watching her in action anyone around lapeer Mi might want to look for us she will hopefully not be have any panties on so it will be easy to feel her

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2380 Apr 4, 2012
Does watching guys hit on my girlfriend count? My girl has a very nice body, she never had kids, and doesn't look anywhere near 55. We'll go to a bar or night club and she'll sit at the bar alone and normally it only takes a couple of minutes for a guy to approach her. She's always personable but doesn't overtly flirt with the guy(s). For us it's not a turn on so much as an ego boost. For her it's the fact that 20 & 30 'somethings' find her attractive enough to hit on and for me it's the fact she's with me. The fun part is after 15-20 minutes I come up and give her a kiss, the looks on these guy's faces is priceless. G

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2381 Apr 4, 2012
Bean 0311 wrote:
Does watching guys hit on my girlfriend count? My girl has a very nice body, she never had kids, and doesn't look anywhere near 55. We'll go to a bar or night club and she'll sit at the bar alone and normally it only takes a couple of minutes for a guy to approach her. She's always personable but doesn't overtly flirt with the guy(s). For us it's not a turn on so much as an ego boost. For her it's the fact that 20 & 30 'somethings' find her attractive enough to hit on and for me it's the fact she's with me. The fun part is after 15-20 minutes I come up and give her a kiss, the looks on these guy's faces is priceless. G
Lol. Harmless compared to the others who need men to fill up their wives

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2382 Apr 4, 2012
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
J Gunn, I guess you're right. Pretty tame compared to other posts! Well I guess we'll keep at our game and I'll keep reading here!?
Love2Share

Marietta, GA

#2383 Apr 4, 2012
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
but not just any guy can fill up some wives the way they like to be filled up. some women like my wife are kinda selective, so when i watch her at a bar or some place by herself and getting hit on, its exciting to see how many guys make moves on her before she finds one that interests her enough to be their bedmate for the evening. sometimes the lucky guy is someone i would have never thought she'd be interested in.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2384 Apr 4, 2012
Love2Share wrote:
<quoted text>but not just any guy can fill up some wives the way they like to be filled up. some women like my wife are kinda selective, so when i watch her at a bar or some place by herself and getting hit on, its exciting to see how many guys make moves on her before she finds one that interests her enough to be their bedmate for the evening. sometimes the lucky guy is someone i would have never thought she'd be interested in.
I could never guess what makes a woman choose a man.

Looks
Size of the bulge
Smile
Attentiveness to her
Authenticity
Smell

Who knows, I don't.
Love2Share

Marietta, GA

#2385 Apr 4, 2012
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
I could never guess what makes a woman choose a man.
Looks
Size of the bulge
Smile
Attentiveness to her
Authenticity
Smell
Who knows, I don't.
my wife at one time or another has mentioned all of these, along with liking a guy to just act like from the beginning of the flirting, but without saying it, that he knows he is going to get inside her. i guess maybe that's just her liking to spread for a guy that seems to know he's in control of what they do and that he has no question as to whether he can satisfy her?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2388 Apr 7, 2012
Love2Share wrote:
<quoted text>
And what if my wife's big ol' wet love hole is hungry for something alot bigger than a finger and alot bigger than my little cok? can you fill her up and make moan? will she drain alot of love juices on our bed after you're gone?
who had the name love2share first? only room for one friend, too confusing, i keep thinking i wrote stuff that i didn't
Join Free

Since: Oct 11

Piotrków Trybunalski, Poland

#2390 Apr 7, 2012
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
same age my wife, and it alll seems harmless and just fun for her

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2391 Apr 7, 2012
would love some sloppy seconds with my wife, love the feeling

#2393 Apr 7, 2012
love2share wrote:
would love some sloppy seconds with my wife, love the feeling
so would I....but...found some condoms hidden in a drawer and seems she is doing it by herself and has forgotten about me and my needs
Tel

Oxford, UK

#2394 Apr 7, 2012
I have not been that lucky yet to see my wife flirt or go further with another guy. I would love it to happen and am encouraging her to do so. If she found someone she liked and they went all the way, I would like her to get laid a couple of times a week and me to watch, I think it would be something to look forward to a couple of times a week, and would certainly be more entertaining than watching TV. The sooner it happens and the more often the better for me.
Glen

United States

#2395 Apr 11, 2012
Just had the pleasure of bending my 54 year old naked wife over the edge of the bed, smearing KY on her a$$, and stepping back and watch as another man slid his long hard c#ck up inside her. It was amazing watching him pound her and listening to her moans. Loved it when he came inside her!
shareher

Berlin, Germany

#2396 Apr 11, 2012
my wife likes to do it at public places. strangers rubbing their d*cks on her, she s*ucks and sometimes a f*ck.
Horny

United States

#2397 Apr 11, 2012
Glen wrote:
Just had the pleasure of bending my 54 year old naked wife over the edge of the bed, smearing KY on her a$$, and stepping back and watch as another man slid his long hard c#ck up inside her. It was amazing watching him pound her and listening to her moans. Loved it when he came inside her!
I hope you took pictures for you'll to look at later or video then she could get hot again watching the pounding she took with you there hope he was big and filled her well n you got seconds

#2399 Apr 11, 2012
shareher wrote:
my wife likes to do it at public places. strangers rubbing their d*cks on her, she s*ucks and sometimes a f*ck.
..same here and as soon as I get out of poland,,,into austria along the highway...thinkgs start ot happen
Paul

Brisbane, Australia

#2400 Apr 11, 2012
Before we were married my wife was very prim and propper until one day she watched as a neighbour dressed in ultra short shorts and a very revealing blouse teasing me ,So she decided that it would be fun turning guys on and giving them hardons.I enjoyed her actions and encouraged her to continue.When she returned to the work force a few years after we were married she realised that flirting gave her many more opportinuitys to advance with the company which it did .however the result was one guy in particular was trying hard to crack on to her eventually he did and has been having sex with her for a couple of years .
johno mac

Burwood, Australia

#2401 Apr 11, 2012
mythicalus wrote:
<quoted text> so would I....but...found some condoms hidden in a drawer and seems she is doing it by herself and has forgotten about me and my needs
I buy the condoms for my wife and tell her to use them all!! she even brought one home wrapped in plastic to prove she had used it.
John

Oakland, CA

#2402 Apr 11, 2012
I have been on this site before and would like to update what is happening now. My wife is a very good looking well built 77 year old. some time ago we became involved with some much younger men who were fucking her on a regular basis. She has become almost insatiable and would willingly and happily have a good one every night. We are still seeing the young men who were doing her when she had her first good one but we have a much larger group to satisfy her needs and they now include men in their forties and fifties. On a couple of ocassions she has had sex with different men on every night in the week. We arrange for her to have a good one at least once or twice a week. She used to be a little difficult to get along with but has changed completely and now seems to be happy go lucky all of the time. I enjoy watching her being deeply pumped and have made videos which we both enjoy waching. She says that she can't beleive that she is doing this and enjoying it so much. Needless to say, I to am very happy and hope she contnues this for a long time. She has also changed in other ways, she now dresses very sexy with short skirts and no panties, says she feels so free dressed this way. I am sure that she is turned on by having a new one once in a while so we are always looking, at least I am. It still surprises me since my wife is very much the British lady in every way.

#2403 Apr 11, 2012
johno mac wrote:
<quoted text>I buy the condoms for my wife and tell her to use them all!! she even brought one home wrapped in plastic to prove she had used it.
now that is great. At least you get something and get to look at what she used, you have a good wife

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 1 min deathbychocotat 6,359
Snapchat 22 female(; (Nov '12) 1 min Kilimili 42
Friend n fun 1 min Tori 11
gay master/slave skype (Nov '13) 1 min Josh 247
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 1 min Boy4you 15,249
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min chedamon 303,346
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 2 min becky285 30,927
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min lukeylicious007 668,425
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min J4ybby1231 645,929
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 15 min Boy4you 85,285