like looking

like friends

like strangers

like creampie panties

Barry

Jefferson City, MO

#21 Jan 27, 2010
panTsniffr wrote:
i luv finding my gf's soaking wet creampie panties hidden in the hamper after a "girls night out" and licking the stinky crotch clean Yumm!
These are the panties I have on now as i read this post. My g/f wore these last nite when she was out with her friends.I just love them.I add my juice after awhile then lick them clean.

“Pet me or I'll bite you”

Since: Jul 07

Richardson, Texas

#22 Jan 27, 2010
al pal wrote:
<quoted text> I can relate to that Dawn. It's the same at our house. It is so good waiting at home knowing what she is doing, but also even better when I discover what she has been up to. The element of surprise.
That's ours, when she has surprised me.

I've also been there when it's being made. Used to make her wonder, now she gets off on it as much/more than I do.

Richardson, Texas

#23 Jan 27, 2010
Juanita wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you afraid of diseases?
We have only done it after medical records are shown.

Usually she gets to know the guy, then introduces the subject to the ones that she likes that if they get tested, they can blow it in her.
Dude Slick

Mountain Top, PA

#24 Jan 27, 2010
TruckersDream wrote:
I am still amazed at how turned on he gets over it.
What amazes me is that you don't know your man is gay.

Richardson, Texas

#25 Jan 27, 2010
Dude Slick wrote:
<quoted text>
What amazes me is that you don't know your man is gay.
Not necessarily at all. I get wigged out, even lose my erection with a guy too close in 3 somes and have no desire for dude contact.

My wife being slutty with evidence that she loves cocks? Man, that's a huge turn-on.

I realize you were just being mentally vacuous and hateful, but I thought I'd actually supply evidence to how wrong you actually are.
Dude Slick

Mountain Top, PA

#26 Jan 27, 2010
Ok, let me put it this way. If a guy goes down on a girl with someone else's load in her, he is gay or at least bi. As far as being hateful, I never said he is gay therefor a bad person. Just stated an opinion. Why so defensive?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#27 Jan 27, 2010
I am not sure why but we have found that my husband really loves to do me after anothe guy has filled me. I suspect that it must be more mental than physical since I would not be as tight and definitly more slippery. we got started accidently as he cheated on me and then I decided to get even. It turned out not to be a punishment but a major turn on for him. We have worked out our differences but have begun to incorporate extra men into our fun. It is certainly more exciting for me and apparently for him as well.

Richardson, Texas

#28 Jan 27, 2010
Dude Slick wrote:
Ok, let me put it this way. If a guy goes down on a girl with someone else's load in her, he is gay or at least bi. As far as being hateful, I never said he is gay therefor a bad person. Just stated an opinion. Why so defensive?
Lots of ways to express something. You chose a path that was anything but a compliment, wrapped in ridicule of the wife dealing with an unadmitted gay husband.

I'm not gay at all, have been in lots of mmf threesomes, and just the sound of a guy's voice can lower the blood pressure in the MJayM magical wand. I have no problem eating and doing her after she's been freshly used.
Join Free
kimberly

Athens, GA

#29 Jan 27, 2010
Believe me, my husband is not gay nor bi but he loves when I full of spunk. In the process I've learned that some men love this idea and some do not.
Dawn

Eltham, Australia

#30 Jan 27, 2010
kimberly wrote:
Believe me, my husband is not gay nor bi but he loves when I full of spunk. In the process I've learned that some men love this idea and some do not.
Kimberly, my man is not gay or bi either. In fact he is extremely homophobic. As for going down on me after another man has been there....FORGET IT ? He wont for days after. He simply loves to see me f-ck and then have me himself. He is extremely gentle and loving to me when it is creampie time.
Colin

Eltham, Australia

#31 Jan 27, 2010
I have been married to my wife for six years. For the last two years, at my request she has fu-ked four of my associates. At first she didn't want to do it, fearing I wouldn't be able to handle it. I assured her I could. We have had some wonderful days and nights with these guys. Only one at a time. The usual scenario is we sit and make small talk then I take out my co-k, my wife sucks it, and I urge the friend to take his out. I make a suggestion that it is time to go to the bedroom. After a few minutes I leave the room to get drinks or put on a cd. When I return to the bedroom my friend is fuc-ing my wife. I will join in by jokingly saying "hey it's my turn" or position myself so my wife can s-ck me. The sight of her with another guy excites me extremely. She loves what happens to me as she is doing it. As she su-ks me I battle to not c-m. Soon our guest will c-m, two of the four always want to go again. I am reluctant to fuck while our friend is here, as my wife and I like to talk about what she has done when it is my turn. I like to enjoy the sensation of being in after someone else. When we say good bye to our friend, I take my time before I start. When I do I am rock hard, and very excited. I lay between my wifes legs, and slowly slip into her. The wetness, the warmth, and the wideness of my wife has to be felt to be appreciated. Words cannot describe for me the feelings from the c-m filled pus-y that I experiance. At this time, just after my wife has been fuc-ed by another man I feel so tender and loving to her. It is unimaginable. The sex we have at this time is slow, gentle, and tender. Soon, all too soon, my c-m joins the other mans. For days after my wife and I have great sex as a result of this. There will be men, and women, who do not understand this. Or how a man could stand by and watch his wife fu-k. But those who have done it will know just how good it is. No jealousy. Just sex. It is a fantasy for some people but for my wife and I it is a reality. It is so good.

“How bout them DAWGS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#32 Jan 27, 2010
Colin wrote:
I have been married to my wife for six years. For the last two years, at my request she has fu-ked four of my associates. At first she didn't want to do it, fearing I wouldn't be able to handle it. I assured her I could. We have had some wonderful days and nights with these guys. Only one at a time. The usual scenario is we sit and make small talk then I take out my co-k, my wife sucks it, and I urge the friend to take his out. I make a suggestion that it is time to go to the bedroom. After a few minutes I leave the room to get drinks or put on a cd. When I return to the bedroom my friend is fuc-ing my wife. I will join in by jokingly saying "hey it's my turn" or position myself so my wife can s-ck me. The sight of her with another guy excites me extremely. She loves what happens to me as she is doing it. As she su-ks me I battle to not c-m. Soon our guest will c-m, two of the four always want to go again. I am reluctant to fuck while our friend is here, as my wife and I like to talk about what she has done when it is my turn. I like to enjoy the sensation of being in after someone else. When we say good bye to our friend, I take my time before I start. When I do I am rock hard, and very excited. I lay between my wifes legs, and slowly slip into her. The wetness, the warmth, and the wideness of my wife has to be felt to be appreciated. Words cannot describe for me the feelings from the c-m filled pus-y that I experiance. At this time, just after my wife has been fuc-ed by another man I feel so tender and loving to her. It is unimaginable. The sex we have at this time is slow, gentle, and tender. Soon, all too soon, my c-m joins the other mans. For days after my wife and I have great sex as a result of this. There will be men, and women, who do not understand this. Or how a man could stand by and watch his wife fu-k. But those who have done it will know just how good it is. No jealousy. Just sex. It is a fantasy for some people but for my wife and I it is a reality. It is so good.
If it makes you happy then congratualtions and happy hunting so to speak. If noone like to hear what you two do, then to h3ll with them.
Jennifer

Eltham, Australia

#33 Jan 27, 2010
Colin wrote:
Colin everything you have said, my Hubby has said. We have been doing similar for longer than you an your wife, and we are obviously a lot more active with it in that we pick up guys and I have done them in twos and threes with my husband. You two are a loving couple, as we are.

Location hidden

#34 Jan 28, 2010
MJayM wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of ways to express something. You chose a path that was anything but a compliment, wrapped in ridicule of the wife dealing with an unadmitted gay husband.
I'm not gay at all, have been in lots of mmf threesomes, and just the sound of a guy's voice can lower the blood pressure in the MJayM magical wand. I have no problem eating and doing her after she's been freshly used.
I read somewhere that everyone is bi to some extent. Just a matter of percentage. My husband certainly is not gay but I think he ghas to be a little bi to enjoy me so much after another man has used me and he enjoys going down on me after another man has been in. He has no desire to do anything with the other man but does enjoy watching, sloppy seconds and creampies. we are relatively new at this and are still exploring possibilities while trying to be very cautious. We have only done this with two other men. the first was a bf that has moved away and now we have located an older man that is a good match and is available every week or two.
lee

Akron, OH

#35 Jan 28, 2010
i would like to lick a girl out after another man cüms in her and even lick her while he screws her iv never done it except after i cüm in her but now i want to lick another guy stuff out

married 25 years 48 yo
Anthony WWW

South Yarra, Australia

#36 Jan 28, 2010
Colin wrote:
Thankyou for taking the time to write that Colin. You represent we chaps who are reluctant to say what we do.
daddys girl

Brisbane, Australia

#37 Jan 28, 2010
I understand having protected sex with other men, but unprotected sex even with men you do know is asking for trouble.
Helen

South Yarra, Australia

#38 Jan 28, 2010
daddys girl wrote:
I understand having protected sex with other men, but unprotected sex even with men you do know is asking for trouble.
When sex is concerned Daddys Girl, the brain doesn't always click into gear. It is so much better without a condom. You know that.

Location hidden

#39 Jan 29, 2010
It does feel so much better without a condum and certainly allows sloop seconds and creampies. A big part of my husbands thrill is knowing that another man is c*mming inside of me and I am willing to take every drop. You do have to be careful of disease and obviously there is no foolproof method and always some risk. I would never do someone I did not know and feel reasonably confident about. My husband and I have talked about the possibility of pregnancy and have decided that if it happens, we will just assume that it is his and treat him/her as ours.

“How bout them DAWGS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#40 Jan 29, 2010
Mrs Cuck wrote:
It does feel so much better without a condum and certainly allows sloop seconds and creampies. A big part of my husbands thrill is knowing that another man is c*mming inside of me and I am willing to take every drop. You do have to be careful of disease and obviously there is no foolproof method and always some risk. I would never do someone I did not know and feel reasonably confident about. My husband and I have talked about the possibility of pregnancy and have decided that if it happens, we will just assume that it is his and treat him/her as ours.
How old are you and your husband?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just me alone (Dec '12) 2 min zedme 4,790
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Toronto Ontario s... 327,350
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min Csr069 703,804
Why does girls peeing turn me on? (Apr '09) 3 min Dan 328
horny girls/guys chat room (Jan '12) 3 min Snapmepics2015 11,154
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min JOHNLSON 694,171
delhi gay sex 4 min Delhi palam 2,912
Dirty ki...k 6 min Pantylover1 38,030
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 8 min BeastySEB 93,017
More from around the web