“Home sweet home :) ”

Since: Apr 13

New Zealand

#4665 Jan 30, 2014
Liz wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg I miss you calling me your love and babe lol
And I did have fun at work and I just came from school did I tell you guys I'm in college still? I'm going there to be an actual doctor I just work at the front office
Yes Liz, you mentioned that the other day. A doctor is a great profession to be in. Lots of hard work but you will also reap plenty of rewards too.:) Good for you.:)

Since: Dec 13

Mechanicsville, VA

#4666 Jan 30, 2014
Lexie Lex wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a good day then. Glad the snow didn't stop you from getting there.:)
At least you had a good rest day yesterday. A wee bonus for ya. haha
Hey :) Yeah I was a nice little break. Work was pretty long and frustrating today. But I got home, fed my cows hay, and made dinner and now relaxing :) You having a good day?:)

“Home sweet home :) ”

Since: Apr 13

New Zealand

#4667 Jan 30, 2014
thestyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey :) Yeah I was a nice little break. Work was pretty long and frustrating today. But I got home, fed my cows hay, and made dinner and now relaxing :) You having a good day?:)
Yes I am, it is afternoon for me and I am back home so my weekend has started.:)
Oh you made yourself dinner? Nice. I need to think about my dinner soon. I did slice chicken breast up thinly and placed it in a marinated of wine, garlic and oil. It has been in there all day. I can't find the recipe that I was using so I might just try to wing it. haha
It could turn out nice, or it could turn out very bad.:) Oh well there is a takeaway food shop not far from me, so if it doesn't turn out, guess where I will be heading.:)

Are they milking cows? I like the way cows look back at you. They have nice eyes.:)

Since: Dec 13

Mechanicsville, VA

#4668 Jan 30, 2014
Lexie Lex wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am, it is afternoon for me and I am back home so my weekend has started.:)
Oh you made yourself dinner? Nice. I need to think about my dinner soon. I did slice chicken breast up thinly and placed it in a marinated of wine, garlic and oil. It has been in there all day. I can't find the recipe that I was using so I might just try to wing it. haha
It could turn out nice, or it could turn out very bad.:) Oh well there is a takeaway food shop not far from me, so if it doesn't turn out, guess where I will be heading.:)
Are they milking cows? I like the way cows look back at you. They have nice eyes.:)
Cows are strangely cute in a way :) And that sounds delicious :) I don't think that can turn out bad Lexie :) And yes I made myself some meatballs and butter garlic toast :)

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#4669 Jan 30, 2014
Iiz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I'm back and I don't know how to join and no I don't I feel so left out :( will it tell me if someone said something idk nothing about this
if ya" are on a pc just go to the bottom of the page, and as far as a phone i have a i phone they have a app for it

“Home sweet home :) ”

Since: Apr 13

New Zealand

#4670 Jan 30, 2014
thestyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Cows are strangely cute in a way :) And that sounds delicious :) I don't think that can turn out bad Lexie :) And yes I made myself some meatballs and butter garlic toast :)
Well lets hope I can eat it.:)
Hmm I have not had meatballs for sometime. Did you make a nice tomato sauce mix to go with it. I do like garlic bread. I have only had garlic toast a few times, but last time I bought garlic I bought a jar already to go, so I will be able to have garlic toast more often now.:) Yeah I know, I am lazy, I have not wanted to bother peeling the stuff. But now I have instant garlic. Yay!
I have always thought cows to be so serene.:)

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#4671 Jan 30, 2014
Hey" LL!! Hows things?

“Home sweet home :) ”

Since: Apr 13

New Zealand

#4672 Jan 30, 2014
David0407 wrote:
Hey" LL!! Hows things?
Hey Dave :) Things are good, but what about you? Tuckered out from work? I guess you are in relaxing mode.:) haha
Join Free

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#4673 Jan 30, 2014
Lexie Lex wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dave :) Things are good, but what about you? Tuckered out from work? I guess you are in relaxing mode.:) haha
That's cool yeah" those 12s wear ya out lol couple of drinks then bed!!!:)

“Home sweet home :) ”

Since: Apr 13

New Zealand

#4674 Jan 30, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>That's cool yeah" those 12s wear ya out lol couple of drinks then bed!!!:)
Well keep warm and sleep tight,
do not let the bed bugs bite,
and if they do slap their bum
and they'll go crying home to mum :)

Since: Dec 13

Fredericksburg, VA

#4675 Jan 31, 2014
Lexie Lex wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets hope I can eat it.:)
Hmm I have not had meatballs for sometime. Did you make a nice tomato sauce mix to go with it. I do like garlic bread. I have only had garlic toast a few times, but last time I bought garlic I bought a jar already to go, so I will be able to have garlic toast more often now.:) Yeah I know, I am lazy, I have not wanted to bother peeling the stuff. But now I have instant garlic. Yay!
I have always thought cows to be so serene.:)
Instant garlic is the best :) Not lazy :) How was your chicken breast?:) I bet it was delicious! I'm just getting to work :( You are probably off to dream land by now :)
Liz

Phoenix, AZ

#4676 Jan 31, 2014
Chantal50 wrote:
<quoted text>
You will figured it out in time. Just hang in there! C:-)
Hey and ok
Liz

Phoenix, AZ

#4677 Jan 31, 2014
thestyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Liz you have nothing to be sorry about. It's not your fault. We just live so far away from each other :(
:( was up :)

How's your day
Liz

Phoenix, AZ

#4678 Jan 31, 2014
thestyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Liz you have nothing to be sorry about. It's not your fault. We just live so far away from each other :(
Ok that's y it's called air plane lol

How's your day so far

“32/F 38E BBW”

Since: Jan 12

Rome, NY

#4679 Jan 31, 2014
I've been trying to get pregnant for 3 months. (with my hubby)

Since: Jan 12

Saint Paul, MN

#4681 Jan 31, 2014
Liz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey and ok
Hey Liz! How are you today?
Liz

Phoenix, AZ

#4682 Jan 31, 2014
Chantal50 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Liz! How are you today?
I'm good. what about you?
Liz

Phoenix, AZ

#4683 Jan 31, 2014
Kyle I miss you :( and I'm not really liking it if you know what I'm talking bout
Liz

Phoenix, AZ

#4685 Jan 31, 2014
Kyle I really don't like this if you know what I mean?

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#4686 Jan 31, 2014
Liz wrote:
<quoted text>I'm good. what about you?
Hi " Liz!!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Youngest you've eaten 3 min Eva G 170
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Danny 545,441
how big are your breasts and how old are you? 3 min Small tits fan 5,668
Skype fun? 3 min Gtownlad 1
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 min KiMare 27,032
Straight/bi/curious snapchat (Jan '13) 3 min curiousguyxxx 124
Need a Philly Boy Toy? 3 min yngncurious 66
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min mort321 417,483
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min instabeautyxox 61,449
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min nniikk0022 598,622
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Pygmy96 253,468
More from around the web