Since: Jun 09

Pewaukee, WI

#1 Jun 17, 2009
Now i deffentely wouldn't call my self a nudist but for the most part I am nude almost all the time when I am home and it was that way even living at home befor i graduated from highscholl, sure if company came over besides family i would cover up but quite frank;y clothes get in the way and are deff not comfortable in 95 degree weather...any thoughts on this
solo

Orillia, Canada

#2 Jun 17, 2009
I agree. I can't be nude that often with kids in the house and all, but when I am alone I am usually nude.

Location hidden

#3 Jun 24, 2009
Why not just become a nudist - kids and all?

Pewaukee, WI

#4 Jun 26, 2009
Skaat wrote:
Why not just become a nudist - kids and all?
winter sure would be cold :p

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5 Jun 26, 2009
Think about the strangle hold the fashion industry has on us as the world community. Billions of dollars every year are spent each year to make ourselves look presentable to others. This includes cosmetics and hair styles, not to mention plastic surgery.

Nudists don't care about all that. I personally haven't set foot in a mall in over years. My wardrobe consistes of 2 pair of jeans. 10 short sleve shirts and 2 long sleve and I DP NOT OWN A TIE. The only things I bye from time to time are socks and underwear.

When you go to a nudist resort or beach notice the cars in the parking lot. You will see a mixture between the crappiest Toyota to Mercedes and yeat you won't be able to tell what guest drives which car.

Location hidden

#6 Jun 26, 2009
Mistabishi wrote:
<quoted text>
winter sure would be cold :p
That's what heaters are for
Gillian

India

#7 Jun 26, 2009
LetNatureHpn wrote:
When you go to a nudist resort or beach notice the cars in the parking lot. You will see a mixture between the crappiest Toyota to Mercedes and yeat you won't be able to tell what guest drives which car.
It is not a problem if they don't know which car to take home? And no pockets to put their keys in. And sweaty cheek marks on the leather seats, pubes left behind on the seats? Think they'd be best off taking the bus home! LOL

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#8 Jun 26, 2009
Gillian wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not a problem if they don't know which car to take home? And no pockets to put their keys in. And sweaty cheek marks on the leather seats, pubes left behind on the seats? Think they'd be best off taking the bus home! LOL
Surprise! Nudists don't drive naked only testile people do.
Join Free

Hawkesbury, Canada

#9 Jun 26, 2009
With the recent heat wave here nudism was a fantastic idea. Who needs clothes in crazy heat?
Tom

Hope, Canada

#10 Oct 1, 2009
Being nude my my family is a family affair.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Want it all 532,732
22 F, Ask Me Almost Anything XD 2 min Chrstry 152
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min rainv1 246,711
OK LADIES...I'm curious...Public Masturbation? 3 min sarygirl 14
K.....k trade group. Anything goes. Leave name ... 3 min gowestmy 1,580
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min boywholovesu2 590,756
Just had my girlfriend gangbanged (Sep '08) 3 min mike 179
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min theben 408,135
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min Jenrraayyy 57,899
More from around the web