Cuckold wife breeding
contraman

London, UK

#249 Dec 9, 2012
hub98 wrote:
i havent had my wife c*m for me in almost 3 weeks. She has other white co workers she hangs out with often and she does tell me they give her alot of attention. I am now curious if one of them is giving her orgasm maybe the reason why she does not orgasm for me?
I was a virgin before i married her 2 years ago, She has had mutiple partners and i think she can only get off if she continues to have multiple partners, she likes interracial with white men.
LOVELY to hear from a black cuckold, whose wife has white lovers! Would be even better, if her white lovers were blond n blue eyed--the BEST type of white stud!

Since: Jul 12

Australia

#250 Dec 9, 2012
Sherri wrote:
The worst sex I ever had was with a black man.
So I thought it was just the man, and would keep an open mind about it and try agin.
Wrong, the second was no better than the first really.
Gave him three more evenings to improve, sex got no better.
No more Black for me.
where are you from Sherri?
contraman

London, UK

#251 Dec 9, 2012
Sherri, go for blond n blue eyed men! You'll not be disappointed!
contraman

London, UK

#252 Dec 9, 2012
hub98 wrote:
i havent had my wife c*m for me in almost 3 weeks. She has other white co workers she hangs out with often and she does tell me they give her alot of attention. I am now curious if one of them is giving her orgasm maybe the reason why she does not orgasm for me?
I was a virgin before i married her 2 years ago, She has had mutiple partners and i think she can only get off if she continues to have multiple partners, she likes interracial with white men.
Would you be happy if your wife had a baby by a white man?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#253 Dec 12, 2012
While in the military stationed in hawaii 30 years ago, my neighbor shared his wife with me every weekend. She couldn't take the pill and didn't like condoms so we took the risk many times but lucked out.

When I married a few years later, my wife was a 30 year old single mother. She has always been an easy lay and she got knocked up at 20 by a guy that she had just met that day and never saw again. It was at a party and he was a friend of a friend from out of town At some point during the evening he walked up and told her he would love to get into her pants so she let him f@ck her in the back seat of her car. I would love to have been there to watch him pumping her but I didn't know her then. We have been married for 25 years now and she still gives her unprotected p@ssy to just about anyone that wants it. I often drive around and watch as she lays in the reclined passanger seat while some guy is pumping between her legs and filling her full of little swimmers. And I fantasize the he is knocking her up. But alas, with all the pipe that I have watched her take, she has never been pregnant again.
Antonio

UK

#254 Dec 12, 2012
crazyinvt wrote:
While in the military stationed in hawaii 30 years ago, my neighbor shared his wife with me every weekend. She couldn't take the pill and didn't like condoms so we took the risk many times but lucked out.
When I married a few years later, my wife was a 30 year old single mother. She has always been an easy lay and she got knocked up at 20 by a guy that she had just met that day and never saw again. It was at a party and he was a friend of a friend from out of town At some point during the evening he walked up and told her he would love to get into her pants so she let him f@ck her in the back seat of her car. I would love to have been there to watch him pumping her but I didn't know her then. We have been married for 25 years now and she still gives her unprotected p@ssy to just about anyone that wants it. I often drive around and watch as she lays in the reclined passanger seat while some guy is pumping between her legs and filling her full of little swimmers. And I fantasize the he is knocking her up. But alas, with all the pipe that I have watched her take, she has never been pregnant again.
god that is a hot story. You are a great cuckold
Antonio

UK

#255 Dec 12, 2012
contraman wrote:
<quoted text>
LOVELY to hear from a black cuckold, whose wife has white lovers! Would be even better, if her white lovers were blond n blue eyed--the BEST type of white stud!
Interracial cuckolding is a turn on.

“Liberal Married Aussie Woman”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#257 Dec 14, 2012
john wrote:
hi - my wife is blonde has two lovers - one is a black & other a white - she has more time with the black guy but got impregnated with the white man as she didnt want others to know the truth - she gives me 3 days a week and other nights it me only watching her in action - but i really enjoy the black guy doing her and now looking out for more partners for her - she is 45 now but still very ot to handle
Appreciate your supportive role to your wife. Your wife must be lucky.
Join Free

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#258 Dec 14, 2012
Aisha from Australia wrote:
<quoted text>
Appreciate your supportive role to your wife. Your wife must be lucky.
Reading Mandy's of these posts I wonder how many that men supposedly talk about actually become involved in so much sex and Cuckold wife breeding in front of hubby.

Location hidden

#259 Dec 14, 2012
Qqps many and not Mandy. Stupid Ipad.

Location hidden

#260 Dec 15, 2012
wishbone24 wrote:
Qqps many and not Mandy. Stupid Ipad.
Ha... ha..
Once I wrote She is good lady & IPAD converted as She is a good lay.. lol! Oversmart IPAD

Location hidden

#261 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Ha... ha..
Once I wrote She is good lady & IPAD converted as She is a good lay.. lol! Oversmart IPAD
Aisha I haven't seen you around for a while. Where have you been hiding girl?

“Hot Wife Lover”

Since: Dec 12

AZ

#262 Dec 15, 2012
I can understand men wanting to see or know their wifes are having sex with another man but not sure about having them get pregnant by another man. Fortunately my wife is 65 and that is no longer an issue.

Location hidden

#263 Dec 15, 2012
wishbone24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aisha I haven't seen you around for a while. Where have you been hiding girl?
I am hiding from you. Lol!

I am in India on vacation

Location hidden

#264 Dec 15, 2012
Stormy45 wrote:
I can understand men wanting to see or know their wifes are having sex with another man but not sure about having them get pregnant by another man. Fortunately my wife is 65 and that is no longer an issue.
I also surprised to see that many husbands are happy to get their wives pregnant by others.

Location hidden

#265 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
I am hiding from you. Lol!
I am in India on vacation
That must be nice for you. I hope you're enjoying yourself. You sound has if reading your posts that you are still a horny lady. Good on you.

Location hidden

#266 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
I also surprised to see that many husbands are happy to get their wives pregnant by others.
Do think it happens as much as these male posters make out. Not so many women would be so happy to bend to their wishes I imagine

“Hot Wife Lover”

AZ

#267 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>

Hi Aisha. That sounds like a nice vacation. I hope you are having a good time.

“Hot Wife Lover”

AZ

#268 Dec 16, 2012
I can not imagine too many women willing to let a stranger breed them just to please their hubby but I did read and interesting article recently. A hospital in MN did a genetic study and children with a cerrtain disease. One of the things the study noted that 10% of the children's reported fathers were not their biological fathers. Does seem to be some breeding going on without the husband's knowledge.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#269 Dec 16, 2012
Stormy45 wrote:
I can not imagine too many women willing to let a stranger breed them just to please their hubby but I did read and interesting article recently. A hospital in MN did a genetic study and children with a cerrtain disease. One of the things the study noted that 10% of the children's reported fathers were not their biological fathers. Does seem to be some breeding going on without the husband's knowledge.
That's a pretty standard figure I believe.
There have been other surveys in the past that I've seen reported, and as best I can recall, that, or higher, is pretty much the norm.
Woman are, and have always been, genetically driven to be far more promiscuous than men.
They may be more selective in their choices, but are far less concerned about the morality than men mostly are.
As usual, contrary to all the prevailing wisdoms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dress me (Nov '14) 3 min T7down09 533
guys, what color underwear and what style are y... (Oct '14) 3 min luke 1,770
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min Slutty group boi 781,581
Lets chat do you like fifty shades 3 min Mattyd 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min nodnarddavid 798,713
Dirty ki...k 3 min gearbear33 104,804
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min Ryan282828 107,778
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min ralph698 382,912
More from around the web