men throw in wat has happened to you in this way

Since: Oct 07

Boronia, Australia

#2 Oct 2, 2009
any 1
PanTsniffr

Belden, MS

#3 Oct 5, 2009
My girlfriend always humiliates me about having a small penis!

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#4 Oct 5, 2009
carter69 wrote:
any 1
I've never really humiliated a man who did not request it; I love men. I like men who can dress up like sissies and take it from a strap on. It can be a lot of fun to play role reversal that way.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#5 Oct 5, 2009
carter69 wrote:
tell me your storys of humiliation.
any type of story, i really like revenge stories,
men throw in wat has happened to you in this way
I only humiliate the man if he humiliate me. Like,if he groped me,I would kick his balls then I would run as fast as I can. I am not stupid to let him get ahold of me to break my sexy bones.

Since: Oct 07

Boronia, Australia

#6 Oct 5, 2009
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never really humiliated a man who did not request it; I love men. I like men who can dress up like sissies and take it from a strap on. It can be a lot of fun to play role reversal that way.
wow you really sound like the person im looking for i would love to do that
PanTsniffr

Belden, MS

#7 Oct 6, 2009
one night after teasing me until i had blue balls my girlfriend took one of her dirty size 5 satin thongs out of the hamper and made me put it on even though it was way to small and i told her it was making my balls hurt even worse she insisted that i wear it under my pants to go out with some friends, we ended up going to a bar and i accidentally let some guys in the bathroom see it laughing when i pulled it down over my weiner to pee then they kept on coming over making fun of me while openly flirting with my girlfriend both dancing allover her and feeling her up!
david01

Aurora, CO

#8 Oct 6, 2009
The best way to humiliate a guy is put him through a bitter divorce then watch him try to get back in the dating game with all the bitterness and doubt... (funny but sad at the same time..) :)
Join Free

Location hidden

#9 Oct 6, 2009
carter69 wrote:
<quoted text>
wow you really sound like the person im looking for i would love to do that
I ADORE men in panties!!!!!!!!! Vanity Fair briefs are the best!!!

Since: Feb 09

Stockton, CA

#10 Oct 6, 2009
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
I ADORE men in panties!!!!!!!!! Vanity Fair briefs are the best!!!
That's not humiliation. I'd die to have a girl that liked that!

Location hidden

#11 Oct 7, 2009
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not humiliation. I'd die to have a girl that liked that!
Men really differ on how they react or feel about panties and such. Some DO feel the need for humiliation, others love the tactile feel of lingerie and others are playful and it makes tham feel sexy. I don't want to humiliate a man. I enjoy men in lingerie because it looks and feels GREAT!!! I also think men who wear it have big cajones to go against social "norms" and enjoy what others think is taboo. Way back in the 70s I saw The Rocky Horror Picture Show - first tine I saw a man in drag - oh that sweet transvestite really got to me, even though I was barely a teenager.... I've loved men in drag or CD ever since! Oh that Tim Curry was HOT!!!
&fe ature=related

DAMN!!!!
david01

Aurora, CO

#12 Oct 8, 2009
Disagree all you WANT LADIES....... I stand by my comments!!!!!:(:)
Jack

Lititz, PA

#13 Oct 8, 2009
you ain't lyin" david

Location hidden

#14 Oct 8, 2009
david01 wrote:
The best way to humiliate a guy is put him through a bitter divorce then watch him try to get back in the dating game with all the bitterness and doubt...(funny but sad at the same time..):)
I've been divorced twice. I admit, I have difficulty trusting new people I meet. I does go both ways - we women go through bitter divorces and yes, it was humiliating when I found out my ex cheated on me. I felt like a fool for not knowing he was using me, too. Live and learn. I say Karma is out there and what goes around comes around. One day your ex-wife will pay for humiliating you..... just wait and see.
david01

Aurora, CO

#15 Oct 8, 2009
david01 wrote:
Disagree all you WANT LADIES....... I stand by my comments!!!!!:(:)
hahahahahaha!

Since: Feb 09

Stockton, CA

#16 Oct 8, 2009
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Men really differ on how they react or feel about panties and such. Some DO feel the need for humiliation, others love the tactile feel of lingerie and others are playful and it makes tham feel sexy. I don't want to humiliate a man. I enjoy men in lingerie because it looks and feels GREAT!!! I also think men who wear it have big cajones to go against social "norms" and enjoy what others think is taboo. Way back in the 70s I saw The Rocky Horror Picture Show - first tine I saw a man in drag - oh that sweet transvestite really got to me, even though I was barely a teenager.... I've loved men in drag or CD ever since! Oh that Tim Curry was HOT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Enr4W6FsSpkXX&feature=rel ated
DAMN!!!!
I remember Rocky Horror too. The first time I saw it some guy rode a Harley right down the aisle of the Theater! There was a stage in front of the screen, and many people got up and acted out the parts right in front of the movie going on. It was GREAT! I'll never forget it.

“Naughty Housewife”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#17 Oct 8, 2009
How do i humiliate men?

I sell my panties to them.
They could never get the real thing.=P
david01

Aurora, CO

#18 Oct 9, 2009
Well at least we get something for the "cash" we GIVE away....
seymour

New Zealand

#19 Oct 9, 2009
She shops till she drops, maxing out all the jointly held credit cards. Then she tells hubby "if you were a man, you would ask for the big raise you deserve, don't you?"
PanTsniffr

Belden, MS

#20 Oct 9, 2009
i feel so humiliated when my gf bosses me around when we have company or holds her thumb and forefinger about an inch apart and sings itsy bitsy little bitty short dic man and her girl friends all laugh asking me to show it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fakt marathi zavazavi 4 min Mayank 5,391
Manchester male wants a wank buddy (Jan '12) 4 min pic swapper 5,643
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min MartinRed123 388,144
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min Mistressrebecca92 788,505
im bored and horny lets talk dirty (May '13) 5 min tony 1,174
Something You Hope Your Husband Never Finds Out... 5 min Cassie 487
Anyone like public sex? 5 min OA lifestyle 6
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Get snapping 808,018
Dirty ki...k 7 min spankytrouble 110,797
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 8 min Sc sexing 109,173