Any sexual encounters with family mem...

Any sexual encounters with family members/relatives?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 12

Portland, OR

#1 May 22, 2012
How did it come about? Do you still talk with that person?

Location hidden

#2 May 22, 2012
living with a lot of step families i always had the occasional step dad or brothers one time sister that tried to take advantage of me, and no most the people i dont know anymore

Portland, OR

#3 May 22, 2012
KadeD wrote:
living with a lot of step families i always had the occasional step dad or brothers one time sister that tried to take advantage of me, and no most the people i dont know anymore
I hope you didn't get hurt!
i12play

Moscow, ID

#4 May 22, 2012
ladyofsin wrote:
How did it come about? Do you still talk with that person?
wanna get me aunt sitting on my face asap..any ideas of how to make her want to kik i12play

Location hidden

#5 May 22, 2012
eh its all good i took it as a learning experience =) worst that happened was either a slap or spank if i disobeyed them

Portland, OR

#6 May 22, 2012
i12play wrote:
<quoted text> wanna get me aunt sitting on my face asap..any ideas of how to make her want to kik i12play
I'll see if I can think of any
albertyo

United States

#7 May 22, 2012
Me and my older cousin(from Arizona,I'm in la) when to Mexico for a party,so me and this one cousin from Mexico started dancing and we kissed once,then again.now idk remember how it happend,but we wer in the restroom kissing and I had my fingers in her then I blacked out,then I remember me looking down and I had my.jeans and boxers down about to put it in,when my aunt comes knocking asking what we were doing so she said I was throwing up(we were drinking) so I had to make my self throw up.then we got out of the restroom and then I feel asleep :P

Portland, OR

#8 May 22, 2012
albertyo wrote:
Me and my older cousin(from Arizona,I'm in la) when to Mexico for a party,so me and this one cousin from Mexico started dancing and we kissed once,then again.now idk remember how it happend,but we wer in the restroom kissing and I had my fingers in her then I blacked out,then I remember me looking down and I had my.jeans and boxers down about to put it in,when my aunt comes knocking asking what we were doing so she said I was throwing up(we were drinking) so I had to make my self throw up.then we got out of the restroom and then I feel asleep :P
Wow, you were so close! At least your aunt didn't find out!
Join Free

“**No more training wheels**”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 May 22, 2012
Only ones I've had is with the cousin I'm kind of attracted to...well very attracted to...and I flirt with him as much as I can....so yeah...as of lately he let's me sit on his lap a lot :D
hard n horny

Maple Grove, MN

#12 May 22, 2012
BeMyValentine wrote:
Only ones I've had is with the cousin I'm kind of attracted to...well very attracted to...and I flirt with him as much as I can....so yeah...as of lately he let's me sit on his lap a lot :D
you got kik?

Location hidden

#13 May 23, 2012
hard n horny wrote:
<quoted text> you got kik?
Yeah I do. You want to get kicked in the face it balls?
hard n horny

Maple Grove, MN

#14 May 23, 2012
BeMyValentine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I do. You want to get kicked in the face it balls?
huh????

Location hidden

#15 May 23, 2012
hard n horny wrote:
<quoted text> huh????
You want to get "kiked" in the face or balls? It's not that hard to comprehend

Portland, OR

#16 May 23, 2012
BeMyValentine wrote:
Maybe he feels the same way (:

Location hidden

#17 May 23, 2012
ladyofsin wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he feels the same way (:
Idk. Heh. I've thought about it..a lot :P
hard n horny

Maple Grove, MN

#18 May 24, 2012
BeMyValentine wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to get "kiked" in the face or balls? It's not that hard to comprehend
no dingbat ..KIK not KICK figure it out you dumb whooooorrrrre

Location hidden

#19 May 24, 2012
hard n horny wrote:
<quoted text> no dingbat ..KIK not KICK figure it out you dumb whooooorrrrre
I have figured it out moron. I was obviously making fun of the fact that about 90% of the morons on here are only interested in "kik" "oovoo" "skype" and all the other ways to get pictures of guys pretending to be a girl so that they can beat their little tiny pecker. So stfu and gtfo of your parent's basement you overweight, pimple faced, ugly shallow moron.

“Endless possibilities O_o”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#20 May 24, 2012
BeMyValentine wrote:
<quoted text>
I have figured it out moron. I was obviously making fun of the fact that about 90% of the morons on here are only interested in "kik" "oovoo" "skype" and all the other ways to get pictures of guys pretending to be a girl so that they can beat their little tiny pecker. So stfu and gtfo of your parent's basement you overweight, pimple faced, ugly shallow moron.
Zing! Damn girl take it easy on those "morons". Haha ;)

“Endless possibilities O_o”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#22 May 24, 2012
simcoelonewolf wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY YOUR TALKING TO A LADY! If you can't take the hint then I suggest you are the dumb whoooore! She doesn't want to talk to you and now everyone can see why. We don't need d1ckheads like you in this forum so just fuking leave!
Sorry you had to put up with that my Valentine.
Haha who would'be thought there were gentleman on topix haha. Agreed man.

Location hidden

#23 May 24, 2012
Haha you guys :D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
only Gujarati gay 3 min Vaishali 262
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min loganbell96 859,002
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 3 min Diane 103,219
sex at truck stops (Mar '11) 3 min RamRod 831
first time girls saw a hard penis (Aug '09) 3 min Pam 2,014
Pics of my gf on snapchat (Sep '14) 3 min guyyy 1,015
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min johnkid1234 116,952
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min nik2234 826,299
Dirty ki...k 5 min dfc1 142,304
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min bud93lime 415,414