|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2010

Judged:

Wow interesting topics.
In my personal opinion, both circumcision and non circumcision is good in their own way.
When i perform bj, i would prefer a circumcision penis. It is so much cleaner and wont have a odour smell at all. ANd by looking at the mushroom head, it was so shinning. I love it.
When comes to penetration, i would prefer to have a non circumcision penis. In this way, i could have a extra foreskin to play with. So in either way, i will love it.
If there is a man born with two penis, then it would be the best. One circumised and one non circumcised.
Im dreaming.....
Frank Stanton

Saratoga Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2010

Seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
A few cut men complain that ejaculating from intercourse is almost a chore rather than a pleasure. This situation can happen soon after an adult circ, or in middle age to someone cut as an infant.
No. I meant from age 12 years old, it has always taken me a long time. Is it because I was circumsized when I was an infant ?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2010

I read where this dude said he had his pecker done and said it was like going from a colored TV to a black and white.
Seymour

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2010

Frank Stanton wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I meant from age 12 years old, it has always taken me a long time. Is it because I was circumsized when I was an infant ?
Why do you think you take a long time? Do your sex partners comment on this? Is long necessarily a bad thing?
Seymour

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

cyndi wrote:
Wow interesting topics.
In my personal opinion, both circumcision and non circumcision is good in their own way.
When i perform bj, i would prefer a circumcision penis. It is so much cleaner and wont have a odour smell at all. ANd by looking at the mushroom head, it was so shinning. I love it.
When comes to penetration, i would prefer to have a non circumcision penis. In this way, i could have a extra foreskin to play with. So in either way, i will love it.
If there is a man born with two penis, then it would be the best. One circumised and one non circumcised.
Im dreaming.....
Uncut makes for easier and more exciting HJ. The skin also improves penetration and slows him down.

Skin is fine with BJ if he washes his johnson right before getting down to business.

If the shiny mushroom head excites you, stick to intact men. With cut men, the head loses its shine.
Anonymous

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

MoiraT wrote:
A tale to share with you, especially folks from over the pond.
My husband spent his late teens and much of his twenties in the USA. He was uncircumcised and had no problems with his foreskin. However, women in the USA pursuaded him that they preferred circumcision and it was the way to go. Given it was the norm there, he was pursuaded and got circumcised when 24. He has subsequently come back to the England, we have met and got married.
He says it was great at first but within 2-3 years he had lost sensation. He still orgasms intensely but says he has very little feeling up until he is reaching the point of no return whereas before circumcision, there was a really nice feeling even before getting really intense. The head is fairly dry and colourless, again he says this has happened since circumcision. He says he is missing a dimension of his penis as there is nothing to move around and play with. I Also miss having a foreskin to play with!
Don't get me wrong, we love each other greatly and sex is still great. He just thinks his penis was better before. Interested in your thoughts.
chances are he was not circumcised right. Why don't you take him to some doc. Circumcision is done best to babies cause they grow with it and healing is lot faster at that age. Circumcised penis are less sensitive so the man can stay longer, foreskin has medical issues, not only does it makes man more sensitive and makes it come quicker it hides a lot of bacteria underneath and makes it hard to clean.
No wonder most smartest people of this world ( Jews ) have been doing circumcision for thousands of years.
glutonius dretch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

Seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncut makes for easier and more exciting HJ. The skin also improves penetration and slows him down.
Skin is fine with BJ if he washes his johnson right before getting down to business.
If the shiny mushroom head excites you, stick to intact men. With cut men, the head loses its shine.
this brings to mind 2 potential products. a penis polish to give ur head an appealing glow. and a jack in the box that u crank and up pops the weasle.
there is a penis park in s korea. it is full of gigantic shiney penises that u can mount. really, u can look it up.
Seymour

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Asian2Incher wrote:
<quoted text>
chances are he was not circumcised right. Why don't you take him to some doc. Circumcision is done best to babies cause they grow with it and healing is lot faster at that age. Circumcised penis are less sensitive so the man can stay longer, foreskin has medical issues, not only does it makes man more sensitive and makes it come quicker it hides a lot of bacteria underneath and makes it hard to clean.
No wonder most smartest people of this world ( Jews ) have been doing circumcision for thousands of years.
Jews began circumcising methodically only about 26 centuries ago.
If there are medical or sexual reasons for it, they have kept very very quiet about it.

It is harder to circumcise a baby because they are are small, and the skin is stuck to the head at that age. Most American docs do not bother to use anesthesia when cutting a baby. This is very evil.

Intact is not hard to clean.
Join Free

Since: Jan 09

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

Seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews began circumcising methodically only about 26 centuries ago.
If there are medical or sexual reasons for it, they have kept very very quiet about it.
It is harder to circumcise a baby because they are are small, and the skin is stuck to the head at that age. Most American docs do not bother to use anesthesia when cutting a baby. This is very evil.
Intact is not hard to clean.
I was circumcised at birth and the only "problem" was the scarring left from peeling off the foreskin. In order to cover the bad scar, I have a flame tattoo that looks better ! As far as sensation goes--the best "spot" for sensation is along the bottom of the penis, just behind the head ! Never let me down and satisfied many !!!
Elaine

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

MoiraT wrote:
My husband spent his late teens and much of his twenties in the USA. He was uncircumcised and had no problems with his foreskin. However, women in the USA pursuaded him that they preferred circumcision and it was the way to go. Given it was the norm there, he was pursuaded and got circumcised when 24. He has subsequently come back to the England, we have met and got married.
He says it was great at first but within 2-3 years he had lost sensation. He still orgasms intensely but says he has very little feeling up until he is reaching the point of no return whereas before circumcision, there was a really nice feeling even before getting really intense. The head is fairly dry and colourless, again he says this has happened since circumcision. He says he is missing a dimension of his penis as there is nothing to move around and play with. I Also miss having a foreskin to play with!
Don't get me wrong, we love each other greatly and sex is still great. He just thinks his penis was better before. Interested in your thoughts.
This is a sad tale. I like the look of circumcised penises but I found I missed having any moving skin to play with. Although I can't comment on what it feels like for the guy, I think routine surgery on infant penises is indefensible in this day and age.

For those of you in areas where circumcision is the norm, I can tell you it is very rare here so a girl becomes familiar with foreskins, and all the talk about hygeine and foreskin problems is rubbish. ou simply don't come across any of it.
pablo

Peru

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

rollerboy wrote:
<quoted text>I was circumcised at birth and the only "problem" was the scarring left from peeling off the foreskin. In order to cover the bad scar, I have a flame tattoo that looks better ! As far as sensation goes--the best "spot" for sensation is along the bottom of the penis, just behind the head ! Never let me down and satisfied many !!!
REPLY: you say the best spot for sensation is along the bottom of the penis, just behind the head (and you are cut)For us uncuts the best spot for sensation is just the same one with the big difference taht the fremulum (which unites the glans to the foreskin) is situated just there and is ultra sensitive: and it is obliterated with all its sensitive nerve endings ith circumcision which obliterates it as well as obliterates foreskin: both have more than 4000 nerve endings....So figure it out...

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

Asian2Incher wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleanliness has nothing to do with circumcision in Jews. The commandment to circumcise is given at Genisis 17:10-14 and Leviticus 12:3. The covenant was originally made with Abraham. It is the first commandment specific to the Jews.
seymour

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleanliness has nothing to do with circumcision in Jews. The commandment to circumcise is given at Genisis 17:10-14 and Leviticus 12:3. The covenant was originally made with Abraham. It is the first commandment specific to the Jews.
Correct. The Tanakh and Talmud are silent about any alleged hygienic, medical or sexual advantages.

Circumcision may have hygienic advantages where men do not bathe, and people are clueless about keeping clean. It might have medical advantages if people have no notion of marriage and fidelity, and condoms don't exist. In other words if they behave sexually in ways that are totally contrary to Jewish law. It might have sexual advantages if people are cluelss about how sex is supposed to work and how to remedy phimosis. However, the world I describe in this paragraph is not at all the world all of us live in. Moreover, in recent years we have begun to figure out the sexual advantages of foreskin. These advantages are not obvious, because the human body does not come with a User's Manual.
Sonia

Sardinia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

I am a woman, age 51 who has never married and has dated many men. Of the many men I have been sexual with, I must say that I do have a preference for the circumcised male,but I have also had many uncirced guys. Frankly, the circed men can last longer,which is a major plus. Most uncirced guys tend to ejaculate too soon and too sensitive. I think its fine if a mother wants to circ or not,either way men are great. Of the younger guys I date probably 85% of them have been had it and all have no signs that it harmed them. I have never heard a man complain about his circ but I have had a few complain of not being done(tight skins,infections).
Sally

Harrogate, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

MoiraT wrote:
Interesting : my husband is circumcised although most of my previous boyfriends were uncircumcised. He has never said so, but I think he has lost sensitivity over the years. Yes, he takes a long time to come which can be good for me but I don't think he feels a lot until near the end. When younger, I would masturbate him by carressing the skin below the head but now it needs fairly rough direct action on the head. When we were young his penis head looked similar to the other guys I had known but now it is rough and wrinkly, the colour similar to the rest of his penis, at times it almost looks brown as opposed to the purply grey it used to. It convinces me that nature put the foreskin there for a reason and we sould leave weel alone.
Sally

Harrogate, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

Alvin Tostig wrote:
I read where this dude said he had his pecker done and said it was like going from a colored TV to a black and white.
I wouldn't have thought so when he was younger but sadly I do think my husbands circumcised penis has diminished over the years as per my previous post.
Sally

Harrogate, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

Sonia wrote:
I am a woman, age 51 who has never married and has dated many men. Of the many men I have been sexual with, I must say that I do have a preference for the circumcised male,but I have also had many uncirced guys. Frankly, the circed men can last longer,which is a major plus. Most uncirced guys tend to ejaculate too soon and too sensitive. I think its fine if a mother wants to circ or not,either way men are great. Of the younger guys I date probably 85% of them have been had it and all have no signs that it harmed them. I have never heard a man complain about his circ but I have had a few complain of not being done(tight skins,infections).
You last point is interesting. Over here, it is the norm to not be circumcised, I've never known a guy with any issues with his foreskins, nor heard any of my friends comment about foreskin issues with their guys or their sons. I think perceptions are very different depending on what is the norm.

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting : my husband is circumcised although most of my previous boyfriends were uncircumcised. He has never said so, but I think he has lost sensitivity over the years. Yes, he takes a long time to come which can be good for me but I don't think he feels a lot until near the end. When younger, I would masturbate him by carressing the skin below the head but now it needs fairly rough direct action on the head. When we were young his penis head looked similar to the other guys I had known but now it is rough and wrinkly, the colour similar to the rest of his penis, at times it almost looks brown as opposed to the purply grey it used to. It convinces me that nature put the foreskin there for a reason and we sould leave weel alone.
I agree - leave well enough alone! Some coconut oil massaged into the penis keeps the skin nice & soft. Men love a penis massage. The lost art of the hand job can be put to very good use in that way.

The foreskin was there to keep the sensitive glans moist & protectged. Once it's gone, you have to make do. Too many guys use harsh soap on their sensitive parts and that dries the skin even more.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree - leave well enough alone! Some coconut oil massaged into the penis keeps the skin nice & soft. Men love a penis massage. The lost art of the hand job can be put to very good use in that way.
The foreskin was there to keep the sensitive glans moist & protectged. Once it's gone, you have to make do. Too many guys use harsh soap on their sensitive parts and that dries the skin even more.
Occasionally a guy gets a hard-on while he is walking around or at work ... so my foreskin pulls back and the head is rubbing on the fabric. Occasionaly this has happened long enough that the skin gets just a bit sensitve from the wear of the rubbing.

I can only imagine if the head was explosed constantly .... I bet it bugs guys who got circd as adults until the skin has gotten used to it. This is probably half the reason why the head loses sensitivity and it makes it harder for them to get full sensation when having sex. That plus the missing 4000 nerve endings someone mentioned.

I have not doubt you are a true artiste.
victoria

Mansfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

I had a boyfriend who was circumcised and he seemed eo enjoy sex as much as anyone else.peronalli thin it looks better but he had it removed because it was abnormally tight so i guess unless theres a good reason maybe it should be left alone

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
having sex with my cousin (Mar '08) 5 min DEM APPLEZ 131
Looking to have sex with 60, 70 even 80 yr old ... (Aug '11) 5 min barb 1,073
skype fun 5 min aussie69 1
Do Women Like To Wear Pantyhose? (Nov '11) 6 min Shelly 88
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min jemnash95 269,473
first time u had sex with a animal and what was... (Sep '11) 6 min roc 178
Very Discreet Gay/ Bi Hookups in Houston (Jun '13) 6 min 18yrld 12
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Hardon 367,302
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 8 min Mil11061511 463,398
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min roni 153,752