MoiraT

Market Rasen, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2010

A tale to share with you, especially folks from over the pond.

My husband spent his late teens and much of his twenties in the USA. He was uncircumcised and had no problems with his foreskin. However, women in the USA pursuaded him that they preferred circumcision and it was the way to go. Given it was the norm there, he was pursuaded and got circumcised when 24. He has subsequently come back to the England, we have met and got married.

He says it was great at first but within 2-3 years he had lost sensation. He still orgasms intensely but says he has very little feeling up until he is reaching the point of no return whereas before circumcision, there was a really nice feeling even before getting really intense. The head is fairly dry and colourless, again he says this has happened since circumcision. He says he is missing a dimension of his penis as there is nothing to move around and play with. I Also miss having a foreskin to play with!

Don't get me wrong, we love each other greatly and sex is still great. He just thinks his penis was better before. Interested in your thoughts.
Louisa D

Hawthorne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2010

MoiraT wrote:
My husband spent his late teens and much of his twenties in the USA. He was uncircumcised and had no problems with his foreskin. However, women in the USA pursuaded him that they preferred circumcision and it was the way to go. Given it was the norm there, he was pursuaded and got circumcised when 24. He has subsequently come back to the England, we have met and got married.
He says it was great at first but within 2-3 years he had lost sensation. He still orgasms intensely but says he has very little feeling up until he is reaching the point of no return whereas before circumcision, there was a really nice feeling even before getting really intense. The head is fairly dry and colourless, again he says this has happened since circumcision. He says he is missing a dimension of his penis as there is nothing to move around and play with. I Also miss having a foreskin to play with!
Don't get me wrong, we love each other greatly and sex is still great. He just thinks his penis was better before. Interested in your thoughts.
A few years ago my uncle had it done. He had an infection but Im not sure why they went that far unless he got it often? My aunt says she loves it better! we asked if he was happy about it and she said it was "A ok" with him. sHe didnt mention anything about his losing feeling in the tip. Its common in the US for guys to be circumsized so most of us girls are used to it. Ive never seen one except in pictures. My family and husband are all done.
uhhuh

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2010

I was cut as a baby and my glands and neck and even along the bottom to the shaft to the balls are extremely sensitive.
I've been cut for like 28 years and I AM NOT NUMB nor do I have any of the symptoms you are talking about anywhere on my penis.
However,If I ever do have a son,I'll leave it up to His mother to decide if he wants her son to be cut or not. I read somewhere that most time it's the mother that requests her son to be cut because she herself prefers a cut penis,the look and feel.( It is nothing incestuous.)

Btw,while I've never had a foreskin long enough to really tell the difference,I seriously doubt unless the doctor was a butcher there is any loss of sensation to a degree that you're talking about.

By a lot of foreskin advocates logic ,a man who has been cut for 28 years should like like zero feeling by now. lol

My glands are still soft shinny and not rough,but there is a lil ridge along the outside head that is soft and smooth but different texture I think could be from masurbation with lil or no lube. hmmm
uhhuh

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2010

Louisa D wrote:
<quoted text>
A few years ago my uncle had it done. He had an infection but Im not sure why they went that far unless he got it often? My aunt says she loves it better! we asked if he was happy about it and she said it was "A ok" with him. sHe didnt mention anything about his losing feeling in the tip. Its common in the US for guys to be circumsized so most of us girls are used to it. Ive never seen one except in pictures. My family and husband are all done.
lots of women who have had had had men with foreskins have said they like cut better,but there are always those who disagree.
Louisa D

Hawthorne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2010

uhhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
lots of women who have had had had men with foreskins have said they like cut better,but there are always those who disagree.
In my culture circumcision is not 100% even in the US. We are Italian/Sicilian/Americans and from what ive seen a lot of our people are not circuncised. It is encouaraged by doctors which why a lot are opting for it for their kids. Most of my BFs were not Italian which is why I never experienced a boy who is uncut. My husband is Italian but he is cut. As are my father and brother.
If my husband had been uncut I would have accepted it.
uh huh

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2010

Louisa D wrote:
<quoted text>
In my culture circumcision is not 100% even in the US. We are Italian/Sicilian/Americans and from what ive seen a lot of our people are not circuncised. It is encouaraged by doctors which why a lot are opting for it for their kids. Most of my BFs were not Italian which is why I never experienced a boy who is uncut. My husband is Italian but he is cut. As are my father and brother.
In my culture it isn't either. I had mine done back in 81 and my parents paid money to have it done.
Sylvia

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2010

Louisa D wrote:
<quoted text>
I once had a boyfriend with a circumcised penis. Looked good, felt good inside but I missed having the extra skin to play with. The other guys I've been with have had their foreskin, when erect it can be pulled right out of the way to make it like a circumcised penis so I don't know why you'd choose to circumcise a guy. I've never met a guy who had any problems rolling the skin up and down and never come across any hygeine issues, they skin right back in the shower, I think because it feels good when they give it a rub down.

Circumcised or not would never be a deal breaker for me but circumcision just seems so unnecessary.
Sylvia

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2010

Judged:

Louisa D wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, how do you know your uncle is done!
Join Free
Insatiable

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2010

MoiraT wrote:
He says it was great at first but within 2-3 years he had lost
sensation. He still orgasms intensely but says he has very little
feeling up until he is reaching the point of no return whereas before
circumcision, there was a really nice feeling even before getting really
intense. The head is fairly dry and colourless, again he says this has
happened since circumcision. He says he is missing a dimension of
his penis as there is nothing to move around and play with. I Also
miss having a foreskin to play with! Don't get me wrong, we love each other greatly and sex is still great. He just thinks his penis was better before. Interested in your thoughts.
This is very true. When a man has not been circumcised his penis is very sensitive when the foreskin is pulled back. Once a man has been circumcised his penis is exposed full time now and has to toughen up because of the constant rubbing of the boxers, briefs, sweats, and shorts. Men that have had a sexlife both pre and post circumcision will notice a big difference in their sex life, probably for the worst. Those of us whom were circumcised while we were infants will never experience that feeling, because our penis' have lost that sensitivity long before our sex life starts.
Seymour

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Judged:

uhhuh wrote:
I've been cut for like 28 years and I AM NOT NUMB nor do I have any of the symptoms you are talking about anywhere on my penis.

...Btw,while I've never had a foreskin long enough to really tell the difference,I seriously doubt unless the doctor was a butcher there is any loss of sensation to a degree that you're talking about.
By a lot of foreskin advocates logic ,a man who has been cut for 28 years should like like zero feeling by now. lol
hmmm
When you cut a baby, his penis enters a lottery.

The damage from circ is varies across men with quite a few men having little damage and a few men having a lot of damage. The age when the damage is first noticed likewise varies. Often, the damage is not apparent until age 40 or 50.
phephe

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

Judged:

I think circumcision is the way to go. It does make you wonder, though, if loss of sensation is common. Same thing at http://www.sexquestions.info/uncircumsized-vs...
CheesyStud

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

Judged:

MoiraT wrote:
Sounds like they cut the head of his pecker off.
Seymour

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

MoiraT wrote:
...He just thinks his penis was better before. Interested in your thoughts.
Moira, I've read other chaps post life stories similar to what you wrote. Once the surgery heals, it's rather thrilling at first, but the good feeling gradually goes away. When it's done at birth, this sometimes this happens 40-50 years later.

Americans are afraid to research the effect of circ on pleasure and function, fearing Jewish indignation. Europeans are afraid because they fear Moslem anger.
Seymour

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

Also, Moira, other cut men complain that ejaculation kind of sneaks up on them by surprise, in a way that makes it difficult or impossible for them to avoid PE. A certain important woman in my life has told me of distressing experiences with PE guys in her long ago youth. They were all cut Americans. There is no honest American research on this point. A big problem is that most Americans who are over 30 and uncut are also lower class and have poor health, starting with adult onset diabetes.
Cecil

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Judged:

Circumcision is mutilation and I am forever thankful my parents did not allow that barbaric practice performed on me.
Charles

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

Judged:

Cecil wrote:
Circumcision is mutilation and I am forever thankful my parents did not allow that barbaric practice performed on me.
Well done sir for stating that.
You are 100% correct.
Totally unneccessary mutilation performed mainly because of religious beliefs.
The only time it is acceptable is if there is a problem with the foreskin. i.e. too tight.
The other worn-out arguement is cleanliness.
Absolute rubbish as any sane person washes himself.
Shall we all shave our heads in case there are germs there?
The sooner parents stop having their baby sons butchered, the better.
Female circumcision was practiced in a big way years back. Thank God people have come to their senses about that.
Frank Stanton

Saratoga Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

I asked about this a couple of days ago on a thread I made, but I didn't get any responses. I'm 50 years old and was cut as an infant. It has always taken me a long time to orgasm, and it just occurred to me, after reading about the pros and cons of circumcion, that perhaps the circumcion is the reason.

What do you think ? Anybody have any ideas on this or have had sex uncut and cut ?

I am glad I'm cut though.

But as I said, sometimes it takes me a long time to orgasm.
Cecil

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

Frank Stanton wrote:
I asked about this a couple of days ago on a thread I made, but I didn't get any responses. I'm 50 years old and was cut as an infant. It has always taken me a long time to orgasm, and it just occurred to me, after reading about the pros and cons of circumcion, that perhaps the circumcion is the reason.
What do you think ? Anybody have any ideas on this or have had sex uncut and cut ?
Frank, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumsicion#Sex...
has a good explanation about nerve damage from circumcision under paragraph 'Sexual effects'.
Frank Stanton

Saratoga Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

Cecil wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumsicion#Sex...
has a good explanation about nerve damage from circumcision under paragraph 'Sexual effects'.
Yes, I'm aware of the article. But I was looking for someone who had first-hand experience with this situation to answer my questions.
Seymour

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

Frank Stanton wrote:
A few cut men complain that ejaculating from intercourse is almost a chore rather than a pleasure. This situation can happen soon after an adult circ, or in middle age to someone cut as an infant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4120 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you like showing off your breasts. (Nov '08) 1 min aaron 4,039
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 1 min Annon 9,277
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 1 min Mike 24,036
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Pr2teenlad 365,940
Sn name dan290191 2 min Dan290191 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min william37nga 462,270
Horny girls oovoo usernames (Aug '12) 2 min makon2019 242
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min addd 268,220
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Abcd 152,986