West Warwick, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Uncertain65 wrote:
<quoted text> don't have Skype , do you have yahoo instant messenger?
I do use same screen name as here
lucky7

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Darius wrote:
Been married 17 years and have great sex with the wife but am getting very curious about experimenting with another married dude with the same curiousity. Any other married guys out there with the same urges?
yes have the same urges and fantisies about doing it with another guy, fantise about it when i,am alone.
Bucur561

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Uncertain65 wrote:
Married 45 bi curious. Timbk87@yahoo. Com
. Hi there..... Same here on yahoo as well if interested
BIGshooter

Chardon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Okay, AGAIN this happens to me guys! WHY don't you str8/curious men make a MOVE on a guy when you 'know' that he's interested in your subtle hints?! Another hot younger guy from my gym who moved out of State a few Mo. ago now, emailed me a wk. or so ago to say how badly he wanted me to jack him OFF in the steam room! This guy and I would sit and talk all the time alone in steam, he has 8 in. and we are both built smooth/buff..we'd touch ourselves now/then to hint..but again, it's up to YOU guys to make a more definate move or suggestion. As a Bisexual guy, I am not about to run around hitting on every str8 guy I meet okay? so PLEASE every guy out there who's curious/Bi or whatever...when you get hints tossed back to you...MAKE your MOVE somehow! This is SO frustrating..haven't been with a dude in over 10 yrs. because of this type of crap going on man!
Anne

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

I feel for bisexuals. My ex husband was bisexual, and despite a very exciting and lust filled sex life, he still had a need to be with men. I fully understood that it was part of him, but frankly, couldnít share him, so we split up. To know you canít be happy with just one mate, either sex, must be very tough of you.
abS

Beirut, Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Do u have a bbm pin or email
abS

Beirut, Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Anne wrote:
I feel for bisexuals. My ex husband was bisexual, and despite a very exciting and lust filled sex life, he still had a need to be with men. I fully understood that it was part of him, but frankly, couldnít share him, so we split up. To know you canít be happy with just one mate, either sex, must be very tough of you.
Do u have an email or bb pin
BIGshooter

Chardon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Hey Anne!...I hope you don't mean 'sorry' as in sad? lolol...I don't think that's what you meant. Anyway, yah...it's VERY tough for us Bi guys cause I honestly don't care WHO I fall in love with as long as it's a real person be it male OR female! This is what most people don't 'get' is that it's not some major choice here..it is who you meet WHEN you meet them! The rest is the same chemistry...so yah, I've been single (after many yrs. my g/f and I broke up) for SO long now..and I've dated women, no luck with Love...but when interested in a guy..THIS stuff happens allll the time. SO frustrating...
Join Free

Since: Jan 12

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

lucky7 wrote:
<quoted text>yes have the same urges and fantisies about doing it with another guy, fantise about it when i,am alone.
i know the feeling also.i don't have any idea where to find the right guy to try i with
Anne

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

BIGshooter wrote:
Hey Anne!...I hope you don't mean 'sorry' as in sad? lolol...I don't think that's what you meant. Anyway, yah...it's VERY tough for us Bi guys cause I honestly don't care WHO I fall in love with as long as it's a real person be it male OR female! This is what most people don't 'get' is that it's not some major choice here..it is who you meet WHEN you meet them! The rest is the same chemistry...so yah, I've been single (after many yrs. my g/f and I broke up) for SO long now..and I've dated women, no luck with Love...but when interested in a guy..THIS stuff happens allll the time. SO frustrating...
It's more empathy than anything else. Bisexuals didnt choose their lot in life in my opinion. They came into life the way they are, no different than hetero or homosexuals. Unlike hetero and homosexuals, bi's have physical feelings for both sexes, and a monogamous relationship with one or the other is going to lead to sexual frustration we hetero and homosexuals dont have, or necessarily understand. I knew my ex had frustration after several years of marriage to fulfill a need I couldn't supply.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
It's more empathy than anything else. Bisexuals didnt choose their lot in life in my opinion. They came into life the way they are, no different than hetero or homosexuals. Unlike hetero and homosexuals, bi's have physical feelings for both sexes, and a monogamous relationship with one or the other is going to lead to sexual frustration we hetero and homosexuals dont have, or necessarily understand. I knew my ex had frustration after several years of marriage to fulfill a need I couldn't supply.
Anne, I feel more sorry for you not being able to open your mind and enjoy the pleasure it could bring to both of you. I'm not degrading you, and I understand the sharing lifestyle isn't for everyone, but with trust and an open mind it can be alot of fun.
Anne

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

mhavingfuninoh wrote:
<quoted text>
Anne, I feel more sorry for you not being able to open your mind and enjoy the pleasure it could bring to both of you. I'm not degrading you, and I understand the sharing lifestyle isn't for everyone, but with trust and an open mind it can be alot of fun.
I far as I'm concerned a marriage must be monogamous. No need to feel sorry for me, that is just my belief. If you can't uphold that vow happily, which my ex did, but suffered about it, then you shouldn't be married.
Curious Bob

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Darius wrote:
Been married 17 years and have great sex with the wife but am getting very curious about experimenting with another married dude with the same curiousity. Any other married guys out there with the same urges?
There are for sure. I am one. I had some m2m experiences when I was in my teens and miss it very much. I have been happily married for 30 years but have been wanting m2m se again for at least 10 years..
Knj

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Curious also

Since: Mar 12

Merchantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Curious Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
There are for sure. I am one. I had some m2m experiences when I was in my teens and miss it very much. I have been happily married for 30 years but have been wanting m2m se again for at least 10 years..
I think there are quite a few of us!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Having once been involved with a married many you need to think about the other lives that you mess around with. Ok to be curious. Not ok to hurt others.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

shybi wrote:
i think about trying dck alot but havent got the nerve.
Me too!
like it hard

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Prattleing wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too!
I was for years until my wife stopped wanting any kind of sex at all it was about 15 or more years ago when I went to the local adult video store in my town and it had Glory Holes in some of the booths,one day I was in a booth and I notice a finger sticking in the Glory Hole so I stuck my C@CK into the hole and the person on the other side stared S@CKING on it.I went back afew days later and once it happened again,about aweek or so later I went again but to my surprise a C@CK came into the Glore Hole I played with it alittle till it got hard and I just droped to my knees and started S@CKING on it, I could feel it getting harder and harder and I know how GREAT it felt when someone S@CKED me off I just keeped S@CKING and S@CKING till he filled my mouth with HOT C@M and to my surprise I LOVED the way it felt in my MOUTH and how GOOD it TASTED and I"ve been doing it EVERY CHANCE I GET!!!!!!!!!!
Hornyteen

Holliston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Anne wrote:
Why Ur Skype?
Dsmythct

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Would luv to chat with other new bi curious older married guys on yahoo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,561 - 1,580 of2,586
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5991 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min bigman123101 312,672
Gay/bi sex in Newcastle 2 min Older gay 110
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Laid back 421,371
Any guys wanna show off or share their girlfrie... 3 min jboxer 18
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min ShuckingAndJiving 226,572
girl snapchat names (Dec '13) 3 min xx6sexybeast9xx 578
Yahoo a messenger ID list XXX (Jan '13) 3 min Bailey 543
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min DJL44456 122,710
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 16 min Playful42 5,215