upkink

Munising, MI

#87 Sep 13, 2009
Told my wife a couple of nights ago I was horny for some cock and she said for me to go ahead a get some. So yesterday, I called a buddy of mine and asked him if he was up for some fun and he said to come on right over which I did (his wife knows he's bi and doesn't mind). We went to his garage, dropped our pants and rubbed our hard dicks together for awhile before taking turns sucking each other off.
Zoro

Rogers, MN

#88 Sep 15, 2009
upkink wrote:
Told my wife a couple of nights ago I was horny for some cock and she said for me to go ahead a get some. So yesterday, I called a buddy of mine and asked him if he was up for some fun and he said to come on right over which I did (his wife knows he's bi and doesn't mind). We went to his garage, dropped our pants and rubbed our hard dicks together for awhile before taking turns sucking each other off.
You have some pretty open minded wives to give you the green light to play with some c0ck.
love it hard

Gastonia, NC

#89 Sep 16, 2009
I only wish my wife would let me do another guy or have one do me,+ I wish I could find someone in my town that I could call when the need hits me for a good stiff c@@k I have my house to myself after my wife leaves for work at 8:30am till she gets home about 2:00pm what a great time we could have during that time!!!!!!!!
Allan

Ringgold, GA

#90 Sep 16, 2009
I wish I lived in Gastonia, NC.I would gladly stop by from time to time.I am divorced and I crave co@k.
All the way

Chicago, IL

#91 Sep 16, 2009
upkink wrote:
Why not go all the way? Let the wives watch you and your buddy. Maybe they would get all hot and wound up and try some 69 themselves.

You could also see if the girls would be interested in swapping - they sound very kinky and I bet the would be up for about anything...
love it hard

Gastonia, NC

#92 Sep 19, 2009
allen if your ever going to be in gastonia leave a message aday or 2 ahead of time and I'll give you my number and we can hookup!!!!!!!
Terry

Ringgold, GA

#93 Sep 20, 2009
love it hard wrote:
allen if your ever going to be in gastonia leave a message aday or 2 ahead of time and I'll give you my number and we can hookup!!!!!!!
Will you make my trip worth while?
Allan

Ringgold, GA

#94 Sep 20, 2009
love it hard wrote:
That would be really nice.I may have to plan a trip if you are serious.I did oral on a couple of guys in school but I have a virgin ass.
Join Free
Jacob

United States

#96 Sep 26, 2009
Jimpy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think this is? I feel the same way, I have no urge to kiss another man at all...yet the thought of having a erect dick in my mouth gives me a hard on instantly.
Thanks Jimpy! I think it's because it's taboo that it's hot. At least, that is part of it. Part of it is curiosity. Part of it is lust. Part of it is desire to worship a beautiful cock. Part of it is a desire to submit to a man sexually. Part of it is a desire to please a man, to make him moan and squirm, to be in control of him and his pleasure.
What do you think, Jimpy? I hear you man!
like to suck

Denver, NC

#97 Oct 17, 2009
love it hard wrote:
I only wish my wife would let me do another guy or have one do me,+ I wish I could find someone in my town that I could call when the need hits me for a good stiff c@@k I have my house to myself after my wife leaves for work at 8:30am till she gets home about 2:00pm what a great time we could have during that time!!!!!!!!
I live close to Gastonia, and like you, would like to find a suck buddy.

How can we get together???

Since: Sep 09

United States

#98 Oct 17, 2009
I've had sexual experiences with other males & I enjoyed myself.
love it hard

Gastonia, NC

#99 Oct 17, 2009
like to suck any time your going to be in gastonia i'd love to s@ck you o## lets get together tell me how to reach you!!!!!!

Since: Feb 09

Macon, GA

#100 Oct 17, 2009
Been sucked and sucked a few times. I prefer women, but occasionally like to play with the guys once in a while. I've kinda lost interest in it lately though. It may be the guy I've messed around with. I don't really want to go through the trouble of meeting a guy on Craigslist again so I don't know when I'll do it again.
love it hard

Kings Mountain, NC

#102 Oct 17, 2009
Jaspe Loco if you and i could get together and i'd s@@k you o@@ you'll be glad we did and i'm sure you'll be wanting it more if i say so myself anyone i've s@cked off LOVED IT they said i'm better than most women !!!!!!!!!
Dan

Bat Yam, Israel

#103 Oct 17, 2009
"jaybirdinga wrote:
Been married for over 30 years--- have been having bi fun the whole time. Don't ignore your urges and desires--- you are missing out on a lot of fun

I am 46 years old and married,last time I am feeling I'd like to be with male as a women.
My wife takes me with strap on(I like it very much) but and I'd like to taste a male.
But it's a big problem to find a men for 46 years old bi men.
I very like sex with wife too.

Since: Sep 09

United States

#104 Oct 17, 2009
Dan wrote:
"jaybirdinga wrote:
Been married for over 30 years--- have been having bi fun the whole time. Don't ignore your urges and desires--- you are missing out on a lot of fun
I am 46 years old and married,last time I am feeling I'd like to be with male as a women.
My wife takes me with strap on(I like it very much) but and I'd like to taste a male.
But it's a big problem to find a men for 46 years old bi men.
I very like sex with wife too.
Just cause your 46, it doesn't mean you can't aim slightly younger.
love it hard

Kings Mountain, NC

#105 Oct 17, 2009
as long as your 21 or older whats it matter as long as you can get it hard i'v done guys over 60 that filled my mouth with sweet hot c@m!!!!!!!!!

Since: Apr 09

Manitouwadge, Canada

#107 Oct 24, 2009
ive been married 13 years and reading these posts is really making me horny. ive fantasized about guys b4. id love to at least touch a guys c**k and then move on to oral. i wonder whats it like to have a hard c**k in my mouth. mmm
love it hard

Gastonia, NC

#108 Oct 24, 2009
i think that giving another guy h@ad is the greatest thing one guy can do for anothr guy if anyone knows how to please another g@y it would be another g@y i love to watch the other g@ys face as i sw@ll@w his lo@d.MMMMMM
Sooooo curious

UK

#109 Nov 8, 2009
Jim Biman wrote:
Further to the kissing debate. I love it. A deep satisfying kiss makes the difference between making love and just sex. A quick suck or wank is all very well but I prefer it when I go to bed with a guy. We get naked and hug and fondle each other. If we like each other we will kiss with tongues touching, then suck each other. Depending on what my lover wants we may have anal either way. I can take it in deep all the way. Once the first inch is in I can take 9 or 10 inches easily possibly more, but prefer to give it. I like doing it face to face, when I get it all in his ass and we get comfortable I will lean forward and kiss him we then thrust slowly to make it last, arms round each other kissing passionately. It is possible Robert, try it
that story is my absolute dream, got my c$&k in my hand just ready it!! Need a man NOW, anyone in fife Scotland?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 1 min cherylfmnorth 54,820
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min takingitsleasy 598,717
www.webcamcontacts.net - skype contacts! 1 min sjsjdg 42
33 F, ask me anything!! 1 min staceyGstring 3,185
Bad stepdads dads and uncles 1 min Badtothebone 58
Fat granny 1 min gentlematureman 3
what are you listening to RIGHT NOW? (Jul '11) 1 min avon5735 27,643
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Manta992 279,546
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 1 min Bat1974 456,392
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min lee 634,158
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 10 min swarmhun2 76,092
More from around the web