Married bi curious guys
bi curious 43

United States

#420 Jul 14, 2010
chicagoguy wrote:
Are there any forest preserves near chicago where guys meet that anyone know of. Or any guys from chicago like to meet by the 1 on lagrange just north of i55 that's the only one I know of we can walk on the trails deep in the forest and u can do what u want 2 me there has 2 b someone out here in chicago prefer hung black or white
I work in lake bluff and am a bi curious first timer, we have forest preserves around here :)
Deeziner

Long Island City, NY

#421 Jul 21, 2010
40 yo married man, a little more than curious (lol). Interested in chatting only with another married man.
Fred dad fla

Bowling Green, KY

#422 Jul 21, 2010
Hi also curious.. West palm area
Drmwver

United States

#423 Jul 21, 2010
Fred dad fla wrote:
Hi also curious.. West palm area
Bi curious have a great hunger for sex with a guy never been with a guy
Drmwver

United States

#424 Jul 21, 2010
Married also
Fred dad fla

Bowling Green, KY

#426 Jul 21, 2010
Well I'm guess I'm curious for touching mostly wouldn't want any penetration..
Bicurious

Waukegan, IL

#427 Jul 22, 2010
46 married bi curious here also
Deeziner

Long Island City, NY

#428 Jul 22, 2010
To clarify, I said "a little more than curious" because I had a couple mutual j/o sessions with a friend at 17, but have not had any encounters with a man since then. Still remember it fondly (though obviously we don't discuss it).
Join Free
Nevano

Richmond Hill, GA

#429 Jul 25, 2010
Darius wrote:
Been married 17 years and have great sex with the wife but am getting very curious about experimenting with another married dude with the same curiousity. Any other married guys out there with the same urges?
More than you can count. Varies between guys who want a threesome with their wife involved or just a fuck buddy or jerk off buddy on the side. It has been my observation that most married guys curious about bi sex are only interested in meeting with another married guy with the same desires and not a gay guy.
I have experienced sex with gay guys a couple of times with fond memories. They were more than jut casual relationships before I was married. I have experienced sex with another married guy only once.
Nevano

Richmond Hill, GA

#430 Jul 25, 2010
dick wrote:
i don't know how to tell my wife i am into this but i need to live out these fantasy any advise how i can get her to go along
Don't mention it to her unless ou are 110% sure she will be receptive. She might blow her mind right there othewise.
Stay in the closet and look for fulfillment away from home unless you want her involved also.
Nevano

Richmond Hill, GA

#431 Jul 25, 2010
Tyler wrote:
Absolutley....
Also,
Anal sex is usually at the bottom of the list for a newby bi guy. I don't even like the idea of kissing. I just like the idea of touching, giving a massage, jerking him off and maybe sucking
1987black

Olive Branch, MS

#433 Jul 25, 2010
Hey Nevano,....wished you lived in the Collierville or Olive Branch (MS) area. You sound like the guy I've been looking for. Anybody in my area as mentioned, simply respond to "1987black" and I'll pick up on you,....and no, I'm not black but it don't matter. Like to meet a black guy with his big, warm, amber lips around my co-k!
iwantacock

Minneapolis, MN

#434 Jul 25, 2010
DenDen wrote:
What a hot post.... I only want a relationship with a woman, love eating her, and touching her too. I never want to kiss a guy, have a relationship, or F8ck a guy, but would loooooooooooooove to suck a way!!!!!! I know I would be a great suck maniac... I only sucked one as a teen, and still crave!!!!!!!!!! Gimme gimme gimme some c0ck to suck and suckle on!
Wow thats so hot I would love to find a married guy to suck off never done it but think about it all the time its driving me crazy i want a d1ck in my mouth and i want to lick his a$$ and be done hard
iwantacock

Minneapolis, MN

#435 Jul 25, 2010
havent seen talk about male a$$ i would love to lick an a$$ i love the smell of male sweat between legs i want someone to be in charge force me to sck and swal0w

Since: Apr 09

Saint Paul, MN

#436 Jul 26, 2010
sounds hot!!
iwantacock wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow thats so hot I would love to find a married guy to suck off never done it but think about it all the time its driving me crazy i want a d1ck in my mouth and i want to lick his a$$ and be done hard
Out to enjoy life

Shreveport, LA

#437 Jul 26, 2010
My brother in law came back from the Air Force last year and I had heard from my wife his sister that he had been doing things with guys while in the service. I kinda brought it up to him just asking what it was like and such. He asked if i wanted to try and next thing I know hes sucking my dick off. Not sure if it was so hot because it was a guy sucking me or bcause it was my wifes brother lol. Anyway hes done it several time since and yes i tried it on him as well and its pretty fun. He likes me to suck him and him me while he watches his sister take a bath which isnt hard to to with the way the bathroom window is situtated. One night we thought she was going to take a bath and we snuck out to watch and play and when we got to the window it was my daughter fully nude and washing lol needles to say we waited for my wife to take her bath to play. its alot of fun knowing i have had sex with the both of them and I love it he likes seeing his sister while we do it i have seen his wife the same way a few times.
Agent

Wichita, KS

#438 Jul 26, 2010
Any guys out there want to compare with a 14 yd?
Out to enjoy life

Shreveport, LA

#439 Jul 26, 2010
Agent wrote:
Any guys out there want to compare with a 14 yd?
you would think the FBI would use a better name for that question than AGENT lol
Agent

Wichita, KS

#440 Jul 26, 2010
Lol you'd think so too but think about why would the FBI use the name in the first place? I'm seriously right now a male horny 14yd. I just randomly put a name down lol and I was watching matrix at the time...
Out to enjoy life

Shreveport, LA

#441 Jul 26, 2010
Agent wrote:
Lol you'd think so too but think about why would the FBI use the name in the first place? I'm seriously right now a male horny 14yd. I just randomly put a name down lol and I was watching matrix at the time...
Do you swear on your FBI badge that you are really 14? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Guyluver 961,128
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min socks 473,100
B.B.M new 2014 pins UK only! (Jan '14) 1 min SA lad 10,996
Wanker man 1 min Tightslover 10
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 1 min Bry 210,041
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min Lad28 69,734
gay whatsapp chat (Jul '13) 3 min rahat 7,765
Gay-Bi skype fun 3 min Barry 49,490
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min dirtyyoungboy16 131,255
More from around the web