Married bi curious guys
Richard

Richmond, Canada

#283 Mar 23, 2010
curious george wrote:
I have been reading this site for an hour, what a revelation. I had no idea how many guys satisfy their basic instincts with each other. I am very curious now. I am married over 30 years and very frustrated sexually. I need to explore the alternatives to marital sex.
I too was married over 30 years when I satisfied my desire to have sex with another man...I had felt that urge for many years but had not acted upon it...when I met another man who was in the same situation as I he and I decided to try a 'same sex encounter'...for both of us it was very passionate and very pleasurable...a total turn-on which has lead to a wonderful and very intimate relationship of very regular sex...the only thing I regret is waiting so many years before enjoying sex with another man...if you are thinking of having sex with another man give it a try...the bi-curious, bi-sexual, possibly gay issue will go away...it won't matter anymore.
patrick

Merchantville, NJ

#285 Mar 23, 2010
Thanks...I think/ know, thanks!
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
I too was married over 30 years when I satisfied my desire to have sex with another man...I had felt that urge for many years but had not acted upon it...when I met another man who was in the same situation as I he and I decided to try a 'same sex encounter'...for both of us it was very passionate and very pleasurable...a total turn-on which has lead to a wonderful and very intimate relationship of very regular sex...the only thing I regret is waiting so many years before enjoying sex with another man...if you are thinking of having sex with another man give it a try...the bi-curious, bi-sexual, possibly gay issue will go away...it won't matter anymore.
patrick

Merchantville, NJ

#286 Mar 23, 2010
I have had these feelings so long. Sometimes more than others, but, they have only gotten stronger. I almost can't imagine how equisite it will be.
patrick

Merchantville, NJ

#287 Mar 23, 2010
Wish I knew you
Jim Biman wrote:
Further to the kissing debate. I love it. A deep satisfying kiss makes the difference between making love and just sex. A quick suck or wank is all very well but I prefer it when I go to bed with a guy. We get naked and hug and fondle each other. If we like each other we will kiss with tongues touching, then suck each other. Depending on what my lover wants we may have anal either way. I can take it in deep all the way. Once the first inch is in I can take 9 or 10 inches easily possibly more, but prefer to give it. I like doing it face to face, when I get it all in his ass and we get comfortable I will lean forward and kiss him we then thrust slowly to make it last, arms round each other kissing passionately. It is possible Robert, try it
patrick

Merchantville, NJ

#288 Mar 23, 2010
Wish I knew you!
Taking IT In

United States

#289 Mar 25, 2010
to Love it hard nail me ezrider224@yahoo.com

“a t-girl "in progress"”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#290 Mar 25, 2010
I like men who like to cuddle and make out, tease and tickle and play with each other's ENTIRE bodies, not just the sexual equipment. Too much is lost in the rush to get in, get off, and get out of there. I like the closeness, the affection, the playfulness, LOTS of foreplay. The sex is sooooo much better when it is done with tenderness and affection than when it's done in a hurried rush to relieve his tension. Sexual tension is half the fun! Let it build and build so that the release will be sweeter and memorable!
Mike

Fort Washington, MD

#291 Mar 25, 2010
I just found this site and I like the sound of socking cock for the fisrt time but i dont know anyone local
Join Free
Mike

Fort Washington, MD

#292 Mar 25, 2010
milkboi that sounds to good to ask from my wife since we spend lots of time together so my most intimate wishes is to show a man my hot spots and let him have his way for as long as he wants them slips his big cock into mouth as my 1st time then finish me off by penatrating and cummimg into my @$$. I so long this type of attention.
hornyguy

United States

#293 Mar 26, 2010
like to find bi-curious first timer.
chicagoguy

Marcus Hook, PA

#294 Mar 26, 2010
Are there any forest preserves near chicago where guys meet that anyone know of. Or any guys from chicago like to meet by the 1 on lagrange just north of i55 that's the only one I know of we can walk on the trails deep in the forest and u can do what u want 2 me there has 2 b someone out here in chicago prefer hung black or white
Mike

Fort Washington, MD

#295 Mar 27, 2010
I wish I could find someone who shares your intrest close to home so that I can explore my curiousity with just as you detailed. WOW
Mike

Fort Washington, MD

#296 Mar 27, 2010
Hornyguy> What is it that you are looking for? How would you handle your bi-curious partner?
Mike

Fort Washington, MD

#297 Mar 27, 2010
hornyguy> It would be nice to meet a well hung sensitive 4player to help me feel what's it's like to be with another man email <mydesirezone@aol.com>
Hookem

Houston, TX

#298 Mar 28, 2010
Hey,

I'm 21yo college student with a long term girlfriend. I have been wanting to mess around with a guy for a while but never had the opportunity to act on it.
I know it would be easy to find someone on a gay hookup site or gay bar but not I would feel more comfortable with someone in the same situation, a guy with a girlfriend or wife. Where do I go to find someone like that?
mariettajohn

Ashville, OH

#299 Mar 28, 2010
i don kno but im in the same situation
mariettajohn

Ashville, OH

#300 Mar 28, 2010
i wanna mess around too,but cant talk wife into it
Billy

Barre, VT

#301 Mar 28, 2010
Hookem wrote:
Hey,
I'm 21yo college student with a long term girlfriend. I have been wanting to mess around with a guy for a while but never had the opportunity to act on it.
I know it would be easy to find someone on a gay hookup site or gay bar but not I would feel more comfortable with someone in the same situation, a guy with a girlfriend or wife. Where do I go to find someone like that?
Bro I'm 22. I wish we lived near each other... we could get a room and go at it for a few hours. Why don't u put an ad up on Craigslist and find a dude that way? Let me know how it works out bro. It's hard when you want it and can't find it. I feel for you man--any guy would. That's why it's so frickin hot when two guys get it on. Man I'm boned.
bicurioustroker

Waukegan, IL

#302 Mar 28, 2010
Im in the same position too engaged and cant say a thing to her.
Billy

Barre, VT

#303 Mar 28, 2010
bicurioustroker wrote:
Im in the same position too engaged and cant say a thing to her.
Man, it's not her you want to say anything to. It's other dudes! The women will never understand the way we bond with each other bro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
umabhebhana (Dec '10) 2 min Qobolwakhe 34,529
Dirty ki...k 2 min Sally 148,799
Something You Hope Your Husband Never Finds Out... 3 min Monica1217 834
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 3 min bend888 103,668
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min Cardholder137 833,887
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 3 min MadPest1005 20,920
jaipur gay only 4 min dinesh chohan top 174
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Liam 868,936
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 7 min snapadck 118,896
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min Gaycleanchatting 420,848