|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Lisa W wrote:
<quoted text>
I do remember you. You R gigundo next to anyone my size. Im 5-2 110 Lbs. but lost a little bit so now 105. Lol. My new BF is over 5-11. I dont know his weight. He is thin not skinny. Him and dad R the same size. I know dads 180 so he must be about that too.
Why don't u shoot me an E mail Brandan486@hotmail , I would love to chat
Kelly

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

I caught my neighbor peeking over the fence one night while I was fucking this guys brains out in my living room. After I was done with the guy I see my neighbor walking around so I say hey, and it's like 2 am at this point, I ask if he wants to chill a bit. Soon as he comes in he sits on my couch and tells me he saw what I just did. I was like oh yeah? Did you like what you saw? He says yes, I tell him how I've always thought about him. We end up fucking and it wasn't the last time.
Lickher
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Kelly wrote:
I caught my neighbor peeking over the fence one night while I was fucking this guys brains out in my living room. After I was done with the guy I see my neighbor walking around so I say hey, and it's like 2 am at this point, I ask if he wants to chill a bit. Soon as he comes in he sits on my couch and tells me he saw what I just did. I was like oh yeah? Did you like what you saw? He says yes, I tell him how I've always thought about him. We end up fucking and it wasn't the last time.
Thats fn hot lucky f__er
Kelly
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Lickher wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats fn hot lucky f__er
Yeah he was an older Mexican guy, married to a pretty hot woman. He had a very thick 7.5 inch cock.
Lickher
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah he was an older Mexican guy, married to a pretty hot woman. He had a very thick 7.5 inch cock.
Have you ever peeped in his wife and him having sex?
Kelly
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Lickher wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever peeped in his wife and him having sex?
No but I'm trying to get him to talk her into a threesome with me
Lickher
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
No but I'm trying to get him to talk her into a threesome with me
Just get her drunk and go down on her
Kelly

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Lickher wrote:
<quoted text>
Just get her drunk and go down on her
Oh yes I want to so bad
Join Free
Lickher
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes I want to so bad
Im getting horny just thinking about it.
Jimmasin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

I love to stroke my coock and parade around my hotel rooms naked when I travel for business. Day or night. I leave me widows open wide on upper floors and just enought that if you catch me and want to see you can. I don't want to offen anyone. I have been seen and watched by men women and couples. A large percentage of men will also strip down and stoke then we wave. I have had a room across from a few office buildings I've the years and had lonely secretaries watch me and even groups of people. It is a big turn on to know peole are watching. I often will taste me prekum to keep people's attention and have even licked up my entire load for anyone who wants to see. A few times I was filmed.
Paul

Carver, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

We are friendly with our neighbors, and my wife has always laid poolside topless with just the tiniest little string bottom on to maximize her tan. We moved in the house in October and the pool was covered by the glass house so it never went noticed. But by the spring we were friends with the neighbors and saw/talked often. I still remember the first afternoon when they came home mid day. I was in the house and I saw them on their own back deck, close to each other but side to side. The shocking part was they both had their hands down the front of their shorts! Then I noticed they were both masturbating looking in my backyard where I knew my wife was laying out tanning. Then I looked out the other window and realized my wife was laying in the sun masturbating herself completely unaware of the neighbors.

Over that first summer my wife practically lived between our two yards wearing nothing but the string bottoms. The sizable bulge in the husband's shorts became such a common site that it didn't even seem abnormal his having a huge hard on the entire afternoon talking with my wife in her string bottoms. There were even a few drunken nights that my wife made out with his while she played and sucked on my wife's bare breasts.

Even after all that my neighbor's husband still couldn't stop peeping on my wife and masturbating when he thought she didn't know he was there.

Then I came home one day and my wife looked exhausted. The husband had lost his job and was doing freelance work from home when he could, and the wife was working extra time to supplement the loss of his income. She said she was outside masturbating and could feel him right behind her watching, She said she didn't turn around she jsut said "that's got to be the biggest c.o.c.k I've ever seen so why don't you let me watch you and give me something really good to play with myself thinking about" She said a few seconds later he stepped up to the side of her lounge completely naked with his huge dick out and he was slowly stroking it. She said she didn't know what came over her but she just started sucking it and then she laid back and spread his legs and he f.u.c.k.e.d her. I looked down at her and the cum stains on the leather couch she was still laying on. They were between her legs, separate from where there was a larger stain below her bum. A smile smile broke her face as she realized what I was looking at and it's significance. Her hand softly grabbed the throbbing hard on I didn't even realize I had yet and she said that after a long 45 minute fuck on the lounge she invited him in for some water, after which he took her again on the counter and then on the floor for another good hour, before they made there way into the couch for a third go for another hour or so.

By this point she was sitting up and had my pants around my knees and she started to give me a BJ, a few minutes later she pulled me down onto my knees on the floor as she slid her bum to the edge of the couch. She pulled me to her, sliding the tip easily into her before grabbing my hips and pulling me all the way in with ease. She gave a soft laugh and said she could barely feel me after his thick c.o.c.k had stretched her out and how he had taken her so deep, and if I looked over her shoulder I would probably see him watching us knowing that she wasn't liying when she told him how much better he was then me. I looked up to see him through the window on our deck with a big smile on his face and I lost it, I had been in her less then two minutes and I erupted.
Jimmasin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Paul wrote:
We are friendly while she played and sucked on my supplement the loss of his income. She said she was outside masturbating and could feel him right behind her watching, She said she didn't turn around she jsut said "that's got to be the biggest c.o.c.k I've f.looking at and it's significance. Her hand softly grabbed the throbbing hard on I didn't even realize I hour, before they made there way into the couch for a third go for another hour or so.
By this point she was sitting up and had my pants c.o.to see him through the window on our deck with a big smile on his face and I lost it, I had been in her less then two minutes and I erupted.
That's hot. Seems like the true beginnings of a cuckold husband. Have you thought about men doing her over the years? Does she know? Are you small? Woul you like to eat her and suck up all his kuum??

I love to be seen
James

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Lisa W wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad texted me and wants to respond to you but as we agreed he wont get into my past postings. Im OK with that. I can do the same.
I waited to see what he wrote. He told you a lot and no need fopr me to add to it. He told me he never said he did me. He liked talking about is because he has no way like to get it off his chest. I told dad even men need to get stuff off there chest. We R good now and this morning breakfast was light hearted and sooooo much like there was no cloud over us. Mom goes in early so dad and me have a little time mornings. Back to my next door peeker dad didnt see this which I am glad for. I dont need him to ghet pissed at the guy for what C/B just tryin to be nice. The tight speedo or whateva he had on did seem ouit of place tho. If he did get a erection which it sure looked like, I can expect that kind of aftyer all. I was wearing a bikini.Lol.
So Lisa, do you think you will be able to finally get rid of the feelings of sexual desire you have for your dad, or do you think they will always be there? Maybe one way would be for you to stop imagining that you are having sex with your dad when you masturbate. Those kind of fantasies would keep feeding that desire you have for him.
Paul

Carver, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Jimmasin wrote:
<quoted text>
That's hot. Seems like the true beginnings of a cuckold husband. Have you thought about men doing her over the years? Does she know? Are you small? Woul you like to eat her and suck up all his kuum??
I love to be seen
Guys have always checked her out, flirted with her and her back to them, and she has no problem being naked or people seeing her flashing. Even on the dance floor she encourages guys to be liberal with their hands. Admittedly all of which was a turn on for both her and me and we'd have great sex afterwards, but I never thought of her ever doing anything more.

If I was being honest I'd have to say I'm probably a little bit shorter and thinner then average but not by much.

The next two days I came home to find her in the same condition, both days she took me into the sloppy wet mess he had left and I didn't last any longer knowing he was somewhere watching us. I t continued on weekdays for three weeks before one night his was was travelling on business. I didn't know, but I came home to find my wife wearing sexy lingerie and heels, and freshly bathed. She said things were going to be different tonight as she kissed me and undressed me as she led me into the dinning room and sat me naked in a chair and started to suck on my balls. Suddenly she got up and wrapped something around my wrist, before I registered what she was doing my other wrist was restrained. I was naked and held firmly into the chair and then she turned the chair so I was looking out the bow window down at the pool. The hot tub was just a few feet through the window in front of me, and he was sitting in the hot tub as she kissed behind my ear and said "I want to be watched for more then a minute" and she went out to him.

Since then I frequently watch him with my wife, and frequently watch him with his wife and my wife.
Working man

Austin, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

When I was 10 years old me and my sister were peaking in our neighbor's house through a window and we saw her with no close on and her boyfriend taken his fingers and masturbating her may think of this is peaking, and were children if I could do it today and be a real turn on

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Snapchat- kinkster1 376,332
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min Heyhey-1212 12,248
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min maninwhite3 276,658
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 3 min Sean 45,961
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 4 min paora73 90,764
Sexting mobile numbers AUSTRALIA (Aug '12) 4 min Joseph 326
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 4 min Sphesh 62,124
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min jayjayanderson16 159,000
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min toyboy0815 470,561
•••