Next door neighbour sunbathing

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Middlesbrough, UK

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Hi, I'm a 26m with a huge 'older lady' fetish, anyone above 40 drives me crazy!
Well after developing my keen interest I started paying my next door neighbour a bit more attention, she's a regular back garden sunbather you see, I'm not gonna lie her body is nothing special and neither is her face, but there's still something there that makes me harder than a tent pole! But as the winter is now setting in I'm gonna of lost this opportunity to have a sneak and peak and bust a huge nut at the sight of her, as I alway do, sometimes more than once. So if any older ladies would like to chat with a horny milf lover please don't hesitate to drop me a message (think I need to relieve myself after writing that lol)
Uneed Therapy

Reading, PA

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Your post was obviously written by a very disturbed individual. The next time you leave the basement, ask your mother if she will allow you to date women. If that doesn't help, you should start collecting stamps.

Middlesbrough, UK

#3 Nov 21, 2012
Uneed Therapy wrote:
Your post was obviously written by a very disturbed individual. The next time you leave the basement, ask your mother if she will allow you to date women. If that doesn't help, you should start collecting stamps.
Well, I'll start by saying I don't live with my mother and neither do I have a basement, so that part of your comment does not apply, but thanks anyway.
And I'm even more thankful that you haven't offered advice as you can't even spell simple three letter words.
And I won't end this with f@#! you but have a nice day!:)
Young Neighbor

Dedham, MA

#4 Nov 21, 2012
Last March a 26 year old bought the house next door. My 35 year old wife and mother of my children enjoys sunbathing by our pool naked in the summer.

It wasn't until the end of July that she realized he was watching her. She later learned that he had been watching her all summer. In August she caught him stoking himself while watching her, and she got carried away with his size.
nuaghty_bear

Reading, PA

#5 Nov 21, 2012
All of the 3-letter words used by"Uneed Therapy" were indeed spelled correctly.
Tbaghot

Maryland Heights, MO

#6 Nov 21, 2012
nuaghty_bear wrote:
All of the 3-letter words used by"Uneed Therapy" were indeed spelled correctly.
Except for 'you'
Paul

Dunstable, UK

#9 Nov 21, 2012
My 52 y/o wife is always out in the garden getting an all over tan, we live in the sticks and have one house next to us where an older guy in his 70's lives alone. He's always out in his garden as soon as my wife's out there naked.
nuaghty_bear

Reading, PA

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Tbaghot - I count 3 "you"'s, all of which were spelled Y O U. How is that incorrect?
Join Free
Tbaghot

Maryland Heights, MO

#11 Nov 21, 2012
nuaghty_bear wrote:
Tbaghot - I count 3 "you"'s, all of which were spelled Y O U. How is that incorrect?
how about in 'UNeed Therapy'
nuaghty_bear

Reading, PA

#12 Nov 21, 2012
Tbaghot - that is so lame. Like you misspelled "Tea" in TBag.
Uneed Therapy

Reading, PA

#13 Nov 21, 2012
Tbaghot - naughty_bear is right. You f*cked up. BTW - the asterisk replaced the 'u' so the moderator would not stop the post.
Mooderator

Reading, PA

#14 Nov 21, 2012
This thread has been canceled because Tbaghot is being a dipsh*t.

Location hidden

#15 Nov 21, 2012
Young Neighbor wrote:
Last March a 26 year old bought the house next door. My 35 year old wife and mother of my children enjoys sunbathing by our pool naked in the summer.
It wasn't until the end of July that she realized he was watching her. She later learned that he had been watching her all summer. In August she caught him stoking himself while watching her, and she got carried away with his size.
How did she get carried away?
Tbaghot

Maryland Heights, MO

#16 Nov 22, 2012
Omg btw u guys r so kool! How old are you anyway? The 't' doesn't represent 'tea'
Young Neighbor

Dedham, MA

#17 Nov 23, 2012
Baddy145 wrote:
<quoted text>
How did she get carried away?
You have a naked woman glistening with perspiration laying out in the hot late summer sun who sees a young physically fit man stroking the largest piece of man meet she's ever seen.....how do you think she got carried away
Baddy145

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Nov 23, 2012
Young Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a naked woman glistening with perspiration laying out in the hot late summer sun who sees a young physically fit man stroking the largest piece of man meet she's ever seen.....how do you think she got carried away
Not sure that's why I asked
Young Neighbor

Dedham, MA

#19 Nov 23, 2012
Baddy145 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure that's why I asked
She said all she wanted was to get a better look at how big it was and the next thing she knew they were on the grass and he was f*cking her
Spell Checker

Reading, PA

#20 Nov 23, 2012
It's not MEET, idiots - it's MEAT. You're welcome!
Tbagcold

Reading, PA

#21 Nov 23, 2012
How big was his man meet? Would your wife want it? Would she make you s*ck it? How far away was he? What race is he? Isn't there a fence around your pool? Does he just look or does he use binoculars?
Can you help me stop asking so many stupid questions?

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#22 Nov 23, 2012
You know, while many of us could use a spell-checker every now and then (myself included), one shouldn't knock someone for making an honest mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 2 min Thor 174,722
Rate my b00bs 2 min collinjbond 331
Making a Water Bottle Fit 2 min jpy55us 9
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min j25wind 908,153
Mistress looking for Skype slave (Oct '13) 2 min Oregonducks690 1,685
Str8 Guys Ever Jacked Off or Sucked Off with An... (Aug '09) 2 min AUGELLO-IN- HELL 1,748
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 3 min Bill 104,733
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min bbyboy1999 443,236
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 4 min MikeIrons 14,218
Gay-Bi skype fun 7 min youngerguy4u 18,030
More from around the web