trish

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

i got caught by my brother in law he just watched but got a hardd on could see it in his pants

“Dont take me to seriously lol”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

trish wrote:
i got caught by my brother in law he just watched but got a hardd on could see it in his pants
He just watched. Would you have liked him to join you and maybe help you.
Joyce Oh

Nesconset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

I was 14 or 15 and my dad saw me laying across my bed naked with my legs wide open fingering myself.
He had the bottom up view so it was as bad as it gets. He apologized for walking in on me buit it was my fault for not making sure he wasnt home. I avoided him for hours out of embarassment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

my son saw me masterbating
Buddy

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

My ex wife got caught by her father. He told her he was going to teach her how to do it right. He showed for the next 7 years. Started when she was 13.
Joyce Oh

Nesconset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Buddy wrote:
My ex wife got caught by her father. He told her he was going to teach her how to do it right. He showed for the next 7 years. Started when she was 13.
You maen he had sex with her at 13 or played with her?
Bob

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

My former wife got caught one time by our oldest son...she didn't know that the door was still open and was lying on the bed in just her bra and panties...and thank goodness, she was only rubbing on the outside of her panties (not inside)... :)
Buddy

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
You maen he had sex with her at 13 or played with her?
Both
Join Free
Bob

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Joyce Oh wrote:
I was 14 or 15 and my dad saw me laying across my bed naked with my legs wide open fingering myself.
He had the bottom up view so it was as bad as it gets. He apologized for walking in on me buit it was my fault for not making sure he wasnt home. I avoided him for hours out of embarassment.
God Joyce...I can imagine that you were so TOTALLY embarrassed...at that age!!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

My mum caught me using her vibrator one afternoon. I didn't hear her come home from work and I was on my bed eyes closed with her vibe in me. There was an awkward silence then she gave me a talk about hygiene in sharing intimate things and the next day presented me with my own. She said it was natural and not to feel guilty for doing it. I still borrowed hers when I could though as I had a big crush on her.
Joyce Oh

Nesconset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Both
OMG! Im sorry to hear it. She must have hated him for it. I hope she has dealt with the trauma and is well adjuisted for you now.
Joyce Oh

Nesconset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
God Joyce...I can imagine that you were so TOTALLY embarrassed...at that age!!!
I was sick. I had mixed feelings like does my dad think I am a slut? Is he disgusted by me? Will he tell mom? Will he want to discuss bad behavior? etc. He was great. He called to me later on and asked me to come down and he made a lunch for us. He sounded pleasant. I came down sheepishly. He was so great. He put his arm arouind me and held me and kissed me, and told me its OK. He said sweetie everyone does it. Its normal. He said you didnt know anyone was home. Just be sure to clopse youir door when you need to do it. Then he said he was sorry he saw me that way but things happen. He told me he loves me and to calm down and enjoy our lunch together. He made it so pleasant for me talking and being with him I got over it and just realized what a sweet dad I have.
Buddy

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! Im sorry to hear it. She must have hated him for it. I hope she has dealt with the trauma and is well adjuisted for you now.
She turned out mixed up I guess. She was a nympho because of all the sex she had with her dad but had a guilt about needing a c*ck often.
Phebiee

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

My dad walked in on me while i was masturbating
latino

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

zeenatkhan wrote:
my son saw me masterbating
can i see you too?:P
Joyce Oh

Nesconset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
She turned out mixed up I guess. She was a nympho because of all the sex she had with her dad but had a guilt about needing a c*ck often.
I can understand it. I guess when a girl of 13 has sex it feels good no matter who its with. I have a GF who had sex with her dad. She confided it to me. I foumnd out from her that she didnt like it in one way but got addicted to it another way. She admitted she got to want it as much as her dad. She even initiated sex many times if he slowed down. She did get married and have kids and seems happy. BUT, I know her dad too and when they are over here at the same time she ghreetys him with suich a long hug and kiss on the lips it bothers me. He seems like a really nice man in his 50s now and I actually cant help liking him. I assume he changed his ways. BUT, I get a funnmy feeling around them because she seems seductive when he is with her. I notice she really shows her legs if she is in a skirt,-carelessly I mean. She looks at him in a sexy way too. He dont pass up the chance to check her out. So its not done too too obviouisly but its there. I suspect she is still involved with him. Its only a feeling I get. Im sure your wife dont bother with her dad?
Joyce Oh

Nesconset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Monnaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know any real cases where sons have had sex with his mother or stepmother ?
None that I know of. i have read tons of posts about incest but I dont recall knowing any sons and moms doing it. I dont think most of these stories are true. Its rare for a son to have sex with his mom Im sure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

latino wrote:
<quoted text>
can i see you too?:P
awe.. im sry u cant...but try to see someone else
hal

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

zeenatkhan wrote:
<quoted text>
Zeenat, if someone accidentally saw you, in private, would you stop?
latino

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

zeenatkhan wrote:
<quoted text>
add me skype d.caamal

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of91
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5994 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prostitutes in Stockport UK (Dec '12) 2 min WantedCR7 163
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Jaseyyy97 212,522
who wants a quick shag (Jan '13) 3 min 24muk 7
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min 16 m uk 334,604
Gay/bi K....k 3 min robbie_1999_ 65,460
dirty ki..k 4 min cos1696 138,904
Mummy from ireland. Ask me anything you like 4 min Demolitionjoey 81
Females that post nude snapchat stories 18 min johnny2677 2,662
•••