cant stop fantasising about my wife b...

cant stop fantasising about my wife being seduced by another guy.

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Since: Sep 12

Brisbane, Australia

#1 Sep 2, 2012
been with my wife for 8 years. before we got married she was very open with sex and talked about wanting to try with another girl and was very open to a mfm. at the time i wasnt into it but more and more i find myself wanting to see her at least s!#k another cock and preferably to be f!#ked. problem is that she now wont even talk about it with me.:(
Chanc

Carmine, TX

#2 Sep 2, 2012
brisbaneaus wrote:
been with my wife for 8 years. before we got married she was very open with sex and talked about wanting to try with another girl and was very open to a mfm. at the time i wasnt into it but more and more i find myself wanting to see her at least s!#k another cock and preferably to be f!#ked. problem is that she now wont even talk about it with me.:(
Can I have a pic of her so I can fantasize too?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 8, 2012
brisbaneaus wrote:
We have been married for 8 yrs too. And I too can't stop fantasizing about my wife seduced by someone else. Been trying to get her to atleast flirt with guys and dress hot for the past 3yrs now. At first she never even wanted to hear me talk about it. Now after 3 yrs of tryng she atleast listens to my fantasy when we make out. But still won't go for it. And I am running out of ideas now.

Since: Sep 12

Houston, TX

#5 Sep 8, 2012
satisfiedhubby wrote:
<quoted text>
We have been married for 8 yrs too. And I too can't stop fantasizing about my wife seduced by someone else. Been trying to get her to atleast flirt with guys and dress hot for the past 3yrs now. At first she never even wanted to hear me talk about it. Now after 3 yrs of tryng she atleast listens to my fantasy when we make out. But still won't go for it. And I am running out of ideas now.
I was like your wife of about 8 years as you described, but in my case that was 5 years ago. I don't know if your wife will do as I did, but my husband, who I love dearly, finally got through to me that he actually wanted me to allow myself to be seduced by another man. Ideally, my husband wanted to watch, and I very reluctantly agreed to give it a try on the condition that I wouldn't let my seducer do much more than fondle me through my clothes.

What got me to go along with what I thought was my husband's crazy idea was that he persisted in trying to explain the sexual gratification it would bring to him ... but also to me. I didn't need any more sex than he was giving me, but when my husband told me it might "loosen me up," I could see that I wasn't quite as sexually desirable to him as I'd always thought myself to be.

I would only try this out with someone I knew but who wasn't a member of our social circle, and my husband and I knew a guy who we met playing tennis while on vacation a few years earlier. It was easy enough for my husband to invite him to dinner, and eventually he called my cell one afternoon and asked me for a coffee...making clear it was just me he was asking.

Long story short, as they say, I saw him casually a few times, then let him kiss me in his car. My husband was ecstatic, but wanted to watch him strip me to see his reaction to my nudity. That proved to be easier than it seemed initially; I simply told the guy my husband was going out of town for two days,and invited him over to my home for dinner. My husband had to wait in a bedroom closet for a couple of hours while the man and I had an enjoyable dinner and conversation; but his wait was rewarded when I took the guy's hand and lead him into our bedroom where my husband could secretly watch.

It had been a long tie since a guy other than my husband had reached behind my back and unhooked my bra, but the look on his face as my bare breasts were exposed to his view was if anything even more exciting than when I was younger. I knew my husband must be going wild as the guy took my breasts in his hands and put each nipple to his lips; and when he proceeded to unzip my slacks, leaving me standing in just my sheer panties, I hoped my husband had no regrets.

I didn't hold back when I found myself in familiar territory ... on my back, on my bed, naked, my ankles held high above my head by the guy we had met by chance a few years earlier. He entered me just like we had been together for years, and that was the start of a 5-year sexual relationship which my husband relishes...just not nearly as much as I!
Chris P

Denpasar, Indonesia

#6 Oct 12, 2013
Now that is extremely sexy indeed wow! I hwve dedires of my wife being plessured also. It serms to be a growing number of husbsnds/partners and bfs wanting similar
Chris P

Denpasar, Indonesia

#7 Oct 12, 2013
Wow that is such a sexy response and very sexy outcome for you and hubby! I desire the same for my wife and oneday hope it comes to fruition. Well done to you both. Am currently in Bali holidaying, was hoping it may hapoen over here however not as yet!
Sonne

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#8 Oct 12, 2013
Chris P wrote:
Wow that is such a sexy response and very sexy outcome for you and hubby! I desire the same for my wife and oneday hope it comes to fruition. Well done to you both. Am currently in Bali holidaying, was hoping it may hapoen over here however not as yet!
My wife did it with other guys since more than 20 years now, with a regular bf since more than 2 1/2 years. I love it, but i only watched once yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 2 min jjbowes 142,200
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min nkb5882789 415,299
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min horsehung_23 858,765
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min horny 826,175
Age and cock size? 3 min showoffjosh 58
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 3 min W3BBY 103,194
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min Runwayz 116,924
More from around the web