Next Last
playa27

United States

#1 Jul 25, 2011
What is your favorite position and why
Brad

Chattanooga, TN

#2 Jul 25, 2011
doggie style because I can get in as deep as I want and have full control. I don't like the woman on top because I don't have as much control. All she has to do is wiggle around too much and it goes but doggie, I can stop for a few seconds and slam it back in for a good two minute pounding and then stop again and make it last until I am moaning and out of my mind thinking such non stop sex until it just goes and then I can keep it going for a couple minutes and will shoot once hard then a little and then hard again about a miniute later.
Princess

Harleston, UK

#3 Jul 25, 2011
Spilts cause it feels great!
playa27

United States

#4 Jul 25, 2011
how do the splits work
Brad

Chattanooga, TN

#5 Jul 25, 2011
playa27 wrote:
how do the splits work
It depends on the man. If big enough he can split it lol
Sam--x

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jul 25, 2011
I L O V E reverse cowgirl. I feel incontrol(;
Princess

Harleston, UK

#7 Jul 25, 2011
A girl has her legs in a line, like one leg to the left of her and one to the right of her like; _._
playa27

United States

#8 Jul 25, 2011
cool you good at it
Join Free
shelly

United States

#9 Jul 25, 2011
69 it is awesome
Brad

Chattanooga, TN

#10 Jul 25, 2011
69 is good. I love going down on a woman for a couple hours before putting it in. I'll even get off without even touching myself when I'm doing that because she will start to moan and that drives me insane. Once I know she got off a few times and can go again is when I put it in and try to do doggie style so I can go as deep and hard as I want and if she wants more I just reach around and use my hand too and that always works. I think I could tell if a woman was faking an orgasm but the one older woman I dated a while was having one as soon as I got naked. She was wild.
Madman

Spearfish, SD

#11 Jul 25, 2011
Missionary with her legs on my shoulders. It lets me watch.
Anon

Leeds, UK

#13 Jul 25, 2011
Doggy has to be the best imo... Although im quite dominant when it comes to sex, love to tease and torture a girl prior to and during intercourse, and of course if she was to put her hair up in a ponytail it only helps to add control and dominance to my role :P
Brad

Chattanooga, TN

#14 Jul 25, 2011
Anon wrote:
Doggy has to be the best imo... Although im quite dominant when it comes to sex, love to tease and torture a girl prior to and during intercourse, and of course if she was to put her hair up in a ponytail it only helps to add control and dominance to my role :P
I like that control too but only in sex. When it comes to sex, I need to be in charge so long as she is willing to have sex. I would never force sex on a woman but in a relationship, I feel more like a man being in charge in sex time. Maybe that is the animal kingdom or something.

“"Do Unto Others"”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15 Jul 25, 2011
I like doggy style best too. That way after being in nice and deep and getting me off, I will have him switch to anal, nice easy transition. He thinks it's for his benefit, but I prolly love it more....lol :)

“Life is short. Play naked.”

Since: Mar 10

collegedood.topix@gmail.com

#16 Jul 25, 2011
Doggy (on knees or standing), missionary, or cowgirl.

It's too hard to pick just one...

And because it's easy to get good rhythm with doggy. You can look into her face with the other two, and play with her cl*t while she rides you.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#17 Jul 25, 2011
missionary, because we can look into each others eyes.

“"Do Unto Others"”

Location hidden

#18 Jul 25, 2011
College Dood wrote:
Doggy (on knees or standing), missionary, or cowgirl.
It's too hard to pick just one...
And because it's easy to get good rhythm with doggy. You can look into her face with the other two, and play with her cl*t while she rides you.
I like your style...lol Plus ya, for sure doggy standing is nice. I also like sitting on my bathroom sink facing him, with my legs wrapped around, cuz it's the perfect height :)

#19 Jul 26, 2011
Brenda2011 wrote:
missionary, because we can look into each others eyes.
You can do that with cowgirl, too...plus, a little cl*t play. ;)

#20 Jul 26, 2011
_Amerykah wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your style...lol Plus ya, for sure doggy standing is nice. I also like sitting on my bathroom sink facing him, with my legs wrapped around, cuz it's the perfect height :)
Yeah, that can be fun too. Or bending her over the counter...sex like that is doggy where you can still see each other's faces.

For me, I like to have a position where I can get a really good, fast rhythm and make us orgasm OR one where I can kind of tease her with my pace, and get her close. If I can rub her cl*t during, that's always a plus.

But, as great as sex is...I love foreplay the most (hence the love of getting to rub the girl). lol...I know, I know. I'm weird.

“"Do Unto Others"”

Location hidden

#21 Jul 26, 2011
College Dood wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that can be fun too. Or bending her over the counter...sex like that is doggy where you can still see each other's faces.
For me, I like to have a position where I can get a really good, fast rhythm and make us orgasm OR one where I can kind of tease her with my pace, and get her close. If I can rub her cl*t during, that's always a plus.
But, as great as sex is...I love foreplay the most (hence the love of getting to rub the girl). lol...I know, I know. I'm weird.
I wouldn't call that weird..I would call that a "keeper". lol I am sure your girlfriend would never think of letting you go. You're a lil hottie too, I'm sure she is one happy customer :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/Bi Teens SKYPE (Feb '12) 6 min Noigbokie1234 485
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 6 min cammaster 781,287
Dirty ki...k 6 min Steve 104,538
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Elllliot11 798,382
Want to listen 6 min Eliasmarco4 8
Have you ever had sex with a family member? (Aug '13) 6 min girl april johnson 336
any ladies make their husbands wear panties? or... (Jan '13) 6 min jj48fan 96
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min manic_mike 382,672
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 20 min Wardogthegreat2 107,730
More from around the web