flyboy

Richmond, VA

#47 May 4, 2009
distancehealing wrote:
I have had it several times and it is very erotic and for me drove me wild as she controlled my orgasm in the end
Yes, it is very hot indeed.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#48 May 4, 2009
trudi wrote:
what is a prostate ?
Bend over or lay on your back with your legs in the air, stick a finger in your a**, and you will see what it is and why men love to play with it.
abhi

India

#49 May 9, 2009
let him do whatever he want and you too but don't complaint just because he is not doing it after all marriage is more than sex.healthy sex is not you try whatever you know but do it in best way whatever you do.the time will come because man always wants some new. he will do it.if he don't just show something extra sensuality when he reach here remember "new" . it is a suggestion only choice is yours. may god(bed) led you to best choice.
randy

Tinley Park, IL

#50 May 9, 2009
any body know where you can go and have this done in chicago. please let me know
Captain pilot Bob

Reykjavík, Iceland

#51 May 11, 2009
Playing doctors with half Philippino girl 12.. her single mother was working during the day and we had her home all for us one summer.. experimenting and exploring sex.

One day she was the doctor.. I 14 was put in the bathtub.. prior to the days examination. I was naked.. she was fully dressed.. then came a command to bend over.. and a painful anal penetration of unlubricated toothbrush handle followed. I made complaints to "the doctor".. that her cure was killing me. She left for a short time and came back with her mother's half size speed controlled vibrator (AA batteries).. ordered me to bendover on all 4 on her bededge.. she over lubricated my anus with Nivea liquid cream.. even spurt it unto my anus.. following the penetration of her mother's small vibrator. When almost fully incerted.. she moved the vibrator's end upwards.. which made the point of the running vibrator touch my prostate gland.. which made an extream feeling of pleasure when speed changing(compared to nothing).. I've never found before or after. I tried it with gfs later.. but never the same. Maybe because we never had such a small vibrator or the lubrication was less?
flyboy

Mountain View, CA

#52 May 17, 2009
randy wrote:
any body know where you can go and have this done in chicago. please let me know
Buy and use the aneros toy and you will have the best prostate massage in your life.
randy

Tinley Park, IL

#53 May 21, 2009
flyboy wrote:
<quoted text>Buy and use the aneros toy and you will have the best prostate massage in your life.
thanks alot i will try it
random guy

Wildwood, NJ

#54 May 22, 2009
Does getting c**k in your @$$ really the best prostate massage?
Join Free
tom

Halesowen, UK

#55 May 25, 2009
my first experience of it was when i was on holiday with my girlfriend. she had read about how you can reach the male g spot like that and whilst rubbing aftersun into my back, loosened my towel and started rubbing my bum. she told me to relax and started rubbing cream over my anus. i was nervous as anything but it felt good and i am always looking try new things. i was erect before she even put her finger in. after that we had the most wild passionate sex as my ass was still tingling. she stimulates me there regularly now and long may it continue.
ii accept this isnt for everyone but if ou havent tried it, i really suggest you give it a go
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#56 Jun 5, 2009
randy wrote:
<quoted text>thanks alot i will try it
Your welcome. Great, I know you will enjoy. It truly will give you the best orgasm you have ever had, or at least one of the best.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#57 Jun 5, 2009
random guy wrote:
Does getting c**k in your @$$ really the best prostate massage?
By far! Anal toys are nice, but nothing will ever beat the real thing deep inside your a**.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#58 Jun 5, 2009
The strongest orgasms a guy can have are anal orgasms. Trust me, prostate massage is truly a great experience every man should try. Even something as simple as a finger in the a** while masturbating will make you shoot buckets and feel really good. Men have their g-spot in the a** for a reason.
ccx

Since: Mar 09

London

#59 Jun 5, 2009
flyboy wrote:
The strongest orgasms a guy can have are anal orgasms. Trust me, prostate massage is truly a great experience every man should try. Even something as simple as a finger in the a** while masturbating will make you shoot buckets and feel really good. Men have their g-spot in the a** for a reason.
Totally agree I always have the strongest orgasms with something up my ass!
Tom

Durham, UK

#60 Jun 5, 2009
So what do people use in there? Do you just use a finger or do you use toys or household objects?
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#61 Jun 6, 2009
Tom wrote:
So what do people use in there? Do you just use a finger or do you use toys or household objects?
You can use all of those things. If your just starting I would say lube your finger and stick it in your a** and go from there.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#62 Jun 6, 2009
ccx wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree I always have the strongest orgasms with something up my ass!
Especially a big d**k!!!
ccx

Since: Mar 09

London

#63 Jun 6, 2009
flyboy wrote:
<quoted text>Especially a big d**k!!!
I would love your big d*ck up my ass
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#64 Jul 19, 2009
ccx wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love your big d*ck up my ass
And I would love to give you a pounding you deserve and make you c*m bucketloads of hot, creamy c*m. I would f**k you in all sorts of positions deep and make you scream in pleasure, and really wear your a** out.
Earl

Los Angeles, CA

#65 Jul 21, 2009
flyboy wrote:
<quoted text>You can use all of those things. If your just starting I would say lube your finger and stick it in your a** and go from there.
I tried my finger, but nothing happened except a sore wrist. Where do you place your hand, do you insert from the front or back?
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#66 Jul 21, 2009
Earl wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried my finger, but nothing happened except a sore wrist. Where do you place your hand, do you insert from the front or back?
http://alt.com/intgroups/aa109 /tyadmin/acprint_admin_article .html

Read this link Earl and you will learn everything of what to do :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Naughty snap chat (Nov '12) 3 min Kinky23 4,425
33 F, ask me anything!! 3 min staceyGstring 1,345
whoami69!! 4 min John 6
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 4 min Bobby 9,584
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Hunter 60,212
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 4 min hotaznmale 22,347
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min hotpicshmm 540,373
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Anthony316 250,786
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Will3Bonka 414,056
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min 19yo boy 595,677