Shemale fantasy

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Robatnik01

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 12, 2007
 

Judged:

1

Hi am 22 year old male, and i class my self as being straight.
But for the last couple of months iv came across shemale porn and it really turns me on. The thing is im not attracted to blokes at all!
But this is a big turn on for me, espesially when its a shemale couple, they literally look 100% female but they have cocks haha.
So jus wondering do any over straight men fantacize about this? and do you think it makes me gay at all? haha hope fckin not!

cheers all welcome on reply.
daniel

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 19, 2009
 
Married guy here, consider myself straight too. I've been with shemales a few times and it is a very hot experience. I've only gone for it if the girl actually looks like a girl 100%. The best part? Being able to see that they are enjoying it (erection) and knowing for sure that you made them cum (with women you never know.) johnsondaniel@argentina.com
Lewfromleicester

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 19, 2009
 
I too am straight 100% but always fantasies about being with a shemale. I think the reason why I get so turned on is because they look so much like women but then you find out there a man and realise you thought they looked sexy in their lingerie. It's because it's wrong in two ways, there men so it would be considered homosexual and they wear lingerie but that's why it's a fantasy.
Chris

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 2, 2010
 
Robatnik01 wrote:
Hi am 22 year old male, and i class my self as being straight.
But for the last couple of months iv came across shemale porn and it really turns me on. The thing is im not attracted to blokes at all!
But this is a big turn on for me, espesially when its a shemale couple, they literally look 100% female but they have cocks haha.
So jus wondering do any over straight men fantacize about this? and do you think it makes me gay at all? haha hope fckin not!
cheers all welcome on reply.
I feel the same way. I dont find men attractive and love dominant women. I love shemales. Maybe it makes us partially bi given we obviously like c**k.
Monica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 2, 2010
 
Look around on these posts and find SophieJane. She might be able to give you some insight.
Alan_Andrews

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 2, 2010
 
Dirty people lonely ppl wo are ugly lol eww, sickos.

Since: Jun 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 2, 2010
 
Man I fantasize about being with someone like Kimber James. WHOA SO HOT!!!

Daniel I'm not a tranny but I am interested in getting together for some great oral -- I will email you.

“Just an everyday girl”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 2, 2010
 
ClosetBiMan wrote:
Man I fantasize about being with someone like Kimber James. WHOA SO HOT!!!
Daniel I'm not a tranny but I am interested in getting together for some great oral -- I will email you.
You need to see my Sophie!!
Join Free

Since: Jun 10

Honey Grove, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 4, 2010
 
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to see my Sophie!!
Yes, I do NEED to see her. And become a pretzel with her!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 5, 2010
 
ClosetBiMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do NEED to see her. And become a pretzel with her!
Hey I am Sophie how are you?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 5, 2010
 
SophieJane wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I am Sophie how are you?
sophie I think id really like to get to know you and kate :]

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 5, 2010
 
dave5r67 wrote:
<quoted text>
sophie I think id really like to get to know you and kate :]
So what do you know about us. And what would you like to know about us.:)

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 5, 2010
 
SophieJane wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you know about us. And what would you like to know about us.:)
well the two of you seem like friendly interesting people :] and that you do a lot of traveling ha.
I you youwear sexy panties ;) lol

Since: Jun 10

Honey Grove, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 6, 2010
 
SophieJane wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I am Sophie how are you?
Hi Sophie, I'm horny most of the time that's how I am. I am starving for a nice hard juicy cock to deepthroat. I'm also needing a warm most mouth to slobber all over mine and this all just for starters.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 6, 2010
 
dave5r67 wrote:
<quoted text>
well the two of you seem like friendly interesting people :] and that you do a lot of traveling ha.
I you youwear sexy panties ;) lol
Well Kate and I are very active and love doing lots of things. I have been flying a plane since I was about 15. We love to travel and enjoy lots of friends. She and I love to cook and enjoy doing active things like hiking and dancing.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 6, 2010
 
ClosetBiMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sophie, I'm horny most of the time that's how I am. I am starving for a nice hard juicy cock to deepthroat. I'm also needing a warm most mouth to slobber all over mine and this all just for starters.
You are naughty. Be nice!:) mwah

“Just an everyday girl”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 6, 2010
 
dave5r67 wrote:
<quoted text>
well the two of you seem like friendly interesting people :] and that you do a lot of traveling ha.
I you youwear sexy panties ;) lol
Hey Dave. Yes we like to travel. We are everyday girls. We just love to LIVE life. Soph is "special"
James

Idaho Falls, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 6, 2010
 
I had a dream i made out with a tranny once, led to some other stuff. Hott dream, not sure if i'd like to do it in real life though.

Since: Jul 10

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 7, 2010
 
God yes! When i discovered these gorgeous women, i couldnt believe how much i loved them! Never been attracted to guys, but a tgirl`s turns me on! I fantasise about making out with a beautifull girl while stroking her hard shaft

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 7, 2010
 
SophieJane wrote:
<quoted text>Well Kate and I are very active and love doing lots of things. I have been flying a plane since I was about 15. We love to travel and enjoy lots of friends. She and I love to cook and enjoy doing active things like hiking and dancing.
well its very good that the two of you enjoy a lot of the same activities :) and flying since 15? that's pretty amazing, to me at least.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6241 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
sexting numbers (May '13) 2 min CavalierB 7,813
Tribute my wife on yahoo 3 min Nicepics71 19
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min zowlclubhabbo 331,895
Gay/bi K....k 3 min tacattack97 63,535
dirty ki..k 4 min Mmckee12 136,124
looking for iowa locals for random fun. 4 min bud lewis 2
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Dickking101 209,350
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 5 min Phone sex call me 28,889
•••
•••
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••