Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 May 12, 2012
Part: 1
It was 1 am and she was on her way from a nightclub where she had just been for the past 4 hours. She was drunk and stumbling down a dark alleyway toward her house.(She lived only a 10 minute walk from the club). She had known that her ex-boyfriend would be at the club, and had worn her sexiest clothes in an attempt to make him jelous; a sleeveless black dress which fell barely to her thighs and high-heeled pumps. She had long dark hair,tanned skin, was 5"8, 36C breasts, and a georgeous face.
As she was walking along, she heard a noise behind her and looked around groggily, but, seeing nothing, she continued stumbling down the alley. All of a sudden she was grabbed roughly from behind, slammed against the brick wall of a building, and a knife pressed to her throat. A man loomed in front of her wearing inconspicous jeans and a shirt. His face was nothing unusual, but was twisted into a sneer of cruelty and glee.
"Well now," he drawled, "look at what I've caught. A pretty little c*nt just begging to be f*cked." He glanced down at her scarcely glad body and grinned again. She struggled until he pressed the knife closer to her throat. "Make one sound or movement b*tch and i'll gut you here and now," he growled. She froze immediately.
Suddenly his other hand went beneath her dress and squeezed her p*ssy. Then, with on quick movement, he slashed the knife down and her dress fell from her body. She wasnt wearing a bra so her breasts sprang free. He then tore off her panties, leaving her naked in the night. He squeezed her breasts and jammed 2 fingers up her p*ssy. "Please dont!," she cried, "you're hurting me." He slapped her so hard she went to her knees, then he threw her on the ground. "Shut up c*nt, I make the rules now" he said.
He then came down on top of her, pinning her beneath him, and continued to ravage her pussy with his hand. He unfastened his zipper, and drove himself inside her suddenly with such force that she cried out from the pain. He began to f*ck her and play with her breasts while she cried beneath him. When he was done, he came inside her mouth and forced her to swallow. Then he dragged her up by her hair, pulled her over to his hidden van, tossed her in the back, and joined her.
When they were inside, he tied her spread eagle on the floor, and then went and retrieved something from the corner. "See this b*tch? This'll be yur new lover for the next 10 hours." He then showed her the 12 inch dildo in hid hand, and unceremoniously shoved it up her c*nt. He flicked a switch and it started vibrating and jerking. "Please," she cried,"take it out! It hurts so much!" But her pleas fell on unsympathetic ears. He then clipped 2 sharp clips onto her nipples, climbed in the front of the van, and started driving.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 May 20, 2012
i lay there naked and spread eagle in this van, my young ody feeling sore from this sudden onslaught, unablt to move or even say anything he left me there tied as he go into the drivers seat and drove of to ....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
StoryTime

Salinas, CA

#6 Mar 27, 2013
wrists(still handcuffed behind my back) were stretched almost as high as my head putting the strain on my shoulders. i wondered what he had in mind. He turned on the shower, shut the drain, so that no water escaped. He closed the doors and walked away.
Shit. The water was rising. I hated this guy
Lala

Boston, MA

#8 Jun 8, 2013
We started makeing out on the bed in the guest room , im on him ,he takes off his shirt ,he tounged me and I tounged him back.He grips my thigh squeezing them,he sucked my lips hard,I licked his neck and sucked it leaveing a hickey ,I humped on him a little he rubs my back lifting my shirt and unbuckles my bra .im shirt less on him now my boobs rub against his chest , he then reaches for his light stand .Then opens the draw and holds a condom ,he stops us from kissing and asks me If i was sure. I thunked for a little.....but the idea of sex "won",I nodded and went back to kissing him ,unbuckling his pants, now he's naked as my chest feels his hot chest rubbing against it ,he throws me on the bed so that he's on top ,he brushes my hair then takes my pants off he licks my nipples sucking them hard makeing me moan a little,feeling my legs he opens them and shoves his self into me I yell ,he bangs my hard with his hips grabbing one of my boobs squeezing it hard I moan and yell ,he does the same,he stops and lays down to catch his breath ,I climb on him and ride him like he was a bull in a rodeo,he holds my hips and opens my ass and thighs moving me up and down .I moan and stair at the ceiling as I ride him hard,I looked back down at him,he moaned with his eyes close and biting his lip

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
discreet

Lynchburg, VA

#9 Jun 8, 2013
Lala wrote:
We started makeing out on the bed in the guest room , im on him ,he takes off his shirt ,he tounged me and I tounged him back.He grips my thigh squeezing them,he sucked my lips hard,I licked his neck and sucked it leaveing a hickey ,I humped on him a little he rubs my back lifting my shirt and unbuckles my bra .im shirt less on him now my boobs rub against his chest , he then reaches for his light stand .Then opens the draw and holds a condom ,he stops us from kissing and asks me If i was sure. I thunked for a little.....but the idea of sex "won",I nodded and went back to kissing him ,unbuckling his pants, now he's naked as my chest feels his hot chest rubbing against it ,he throws me on the bed so that he's on top ,he brushes my hair then takes my pants off he licks my nipples sucking them hard makeing me moan a little,feeling my legs he opens them and shoves his self into me I yell ,he bangs my hard with his hips grabbing one of my boobs squeezing it hard I moan and yell ,he does the same,he stops and lays down to catch his breath ,I climb on him and ride him like he was a bull in a rodeo,he holds my hips and opens my ass and thighs moving me up and down .I moan and stair at the ceiling as I ride him hard,I looked back down at him,he moaned with his eyes close and biting his lip
wow that is hot! can we chat?
Random

Auckland, New Zealand

#10 Jun 14, 2013
I giggled as a some boys wolf whistled as I walked out the clubs door. I was a bit drunk, so my words slurred. I wore my tightest sparkly pink dress, that barley hung lower than my undies, makeup caked on, hair teased and styled and ridiculously high pink heels. I thought no more of it as a "girls night out". I stumbled as I walked along the pavement. I was heading to my apartment, I think. I was almost home when a tall figure approached me. He grabbed me tightly by the shoulders and clamped his hand over my mouth. I tried to scream but he said "shut up b***h or I will kill you" he hissed in my ear. My shoulders tensed and I found it difficult to keep silent as he dragged me by the hair to his house. He opened the door to a dirty house. It had a bed, couch, toilet and tiny kitchen. He threw me in and locked the door. He shoved the keys in his pocket and said "wait there b***h and if you move I'll beat ur a** up" he said and opened a closet. I put my face in my hands and cried. I looked up at him when I felt him wrap my legs together with rope. He taped my mouth then he handcuffed my hands together. "There" he said sounding pleased. Suddenly he lunged towards me and ripped my skimpy dress off. My underwear was thin and my bra only just covered my breasts. He got a knife out and chopped my bra off. He grinned and began to suck my nipples. I moaned and he looked happy. He continued to bite and suck at my breasts for a few minutes. Then he looked at me. "I'm gonna f**k you little sl*t now" he said and ripped my undies off. I tried to scream but they turned into muffled sounds. He took off his clothes and waved his d*ck around. "Huh u want this b**h? Huh? Well ur gonna get it" he said with a sick grin. He put the tip nearly in my pussy teasingly. I almost felt relieved and thought he wasn't going to rape me. Suddenly he shoved his hard d*ck into me with such force tears rolled down my face. I felt used, dirty and ashamed as he thruster back and forth inside me. His big d*ck hurt against my tight Pussy and this went on for hours. I moaned and began to have a orgasam. "I knew you'd like this you dirty little whore" he whispered in my ears. He ripped the duct tape off knowing I wouldn't say a word. I finally spoke uncontrollably. "Oh..yes..please...don't stop...ohh" I screamed them realized what I said. He grinned and groaned as he cummed inside me. I moaned as it shot up in me, spreading and taking all my purity. He took himself out of me and lay there. He got up after a few minutes and told me to give him head. I sucked obidiently untill he cummed in my mouth. He went for a shower then went to sleep. I cried the whole night feeling violated. The next day he threw me out in a alleyway, still tied up and I cried and waited for someone to help me.
Elissa

Chicago, IL

#11 Jun 14, 2013
StoryTime5 wrote:
Part: 1
It was 1 am and she was on her way from a nightclub where she had just been for the past 4 hours. She was drunk and stumbling down a dark alleyway toward her house.(She lived only a 10 minute walk from the club). She had known that her ex-boyfriend would be at the club, and had worn her sexiest clothes in an attempt to make him jelous; a sleeveless black dress which fell barely to her thighs and high-heeled pumps. She had long dark hair,tanned skin, was 5"8, 36C breasts, and a georgeous face.
As she was walking along, she heard a noise behind her and looked around groggily, but, seeing nothing, she continued stumbling down the alley. All of a sudden she was grabbed roughly from behind, slammed against the brick wall of a building, and a knife pressed to her throat. A man loomed in front of her wearing inconspicous jeans and a shirt. His face was nothing unusual, but was twisted into a sneer of cruelty and glee.
"Well now," he drawled, "look at what I've caught. A pretty little c*nt just begging to be f*cked." He glanced down at her scarcely glad body and grinned again. She struggled until he pressed the knife closer to her throat. "Make one sound or movement b*tch and i'll gut you here and now," he growled. She froze immediately.
Suddenly his other hand went beneath her dress and squeezed her p*ssy. Then, with on quick movement, he slashed the knife down and her dress fell from her body. She wasnt wearing a bra so her breasts sprang free. He then tore off her panties, leaving her naked in the night. He squeezed her breasts and jammed 2 fingers up her p*ssy. "Please dont!," she cried, "you're hurting me." He slapped her so hard she went to her knees, then he threw her on the ground. "Shut up c*nt, I make the rules now" he said.
He then came down on top of her, pinning her beneath him, and continued to ravage her pussy with his hand. He unfastened his zipper, and drove himself inside her suddenly with such force that she cried out from the pain. He began to f*ck her and play with her breasts while she cried beneath him. When he was done, he came inside her mouth and forced her to swallow. Then he dragged her up by her hair, pulled her over to his hidden van, tossed her in the back, and joined her.
When they were inside, he tied her spread eagle on the floor, and then went and retrieved something from the corner. "See this b*tch? This'll be yur new lover for the next 10 hours." He then showed her the 12 inch dildo in hid hand, and unceremoniously shoved it up her c*nt. He flicked a switch and it started vibrating and jerking. "Please," she cried,"take it out! It hurts so much!" But her pleas fell on unsympathetic ears. He then clipped 2 sharp clips onto her nipples, climbed in the front of the van, and started driving.
Can't wait for the next part
dirtygirl

Workington, UK

#13 Aug 15, 2013
Omg that actually sounds fun I would ducking love it oh yeah actually orgasming right now
Join Free
hotass

Meridian, MS

#17 Sep 14, 2013
That was really good write more !
california

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Sep 26, 2013
really hot. makes me want to come right now
wat

Portland, OR

#24 Dec 9, 2013
Why are people bleeping swear words on a site like this?
Also, why is the girl always scantily clad and drunk? It's a little typical of the "she deserved it" mindset... I mean, I'm as much into rape fantasies as any girl but...
candiee

Newport, UK

#25 Jan 1, 2014
it was a dark night, i had popped out to go to the shop because i had run out of fag papers, my heartbeat tricked faster with each step i took, i felt like i was being followed, when suddenly, out of no where, a middle-aged male voice spoke 'where ya off too hun?' i looked around and there stood a mildly attractive male behind me, i explained where i was going, and he offered to follow me to keep me company, we were nearly there and he grabbed my wrist and pussed me against a wall hushing me with his finger, he began to whisper 'quiet now, people are sleeping' as he continued to drag me down to what seemed like an abandoned field, he pushed me to the ground and began teasing my right thigh with his fingers,'you will become my little slut for tonight' as he continued to put his hand down my laced panties ...
holly

Swansea, UK

#26 Jan 3, 2014
Amber was walking from the club drunk her blond hair ran down to her 46c boobs her tight dress towering over her thong she walked past a ally then she was grabbed "u be quiet yo little slut or i will kill you he roved her thong and droped his trouser he jamed his dick in her pussy she moned he then trew her in his van
GlasgowM35

Helensburgh, UK

#27 Jan 3, 2014
holly wrote:
Amber was walking from the club drunk her blond hair ran down to her 46c boobs her tight dress towering over her thong she walked past a ally then she was grabbed "u be quiet yo little slut or i will kill you he roved her thong and droped his trouser he jamed his dick in her pussy she moned he then trew her in his van
whr u fae holly? Asl? x
curious

Appleton, WI

#28 Jan 3, 2014
candiee wrote:
it was a dark night, i had popped out to go to the shop because i had run out of fag papers, my heartbeat tricked faster with each step i took, i felt like i was being followed, when suddenly, out of no where, a middle-aged male voice spoke 'where ya off too hun?' i looked around and there stood a mildly attractive male behind me, i explained where i was going, and he offered to follow me to keep me company, we were nearly there and he grabbed my wrist and pussed me against a wall hushing me with his finger, he began to whisper 'quiet now, people are sleeping' as he continued to drag me down to what seemed like an abandoned field, he pushed me to the ground and began teasing my right thigh with his fingers,'you will become my little slut for tonight' as he continued to put his hand down my laced panties ...
Mmmmmm. My favorite part

Yanking down your lace panties and revealing your pus...

Also ripping open your blouse and pulling down your bra.
curious

Appleton, WI

#30 Jan 3, 2014
holly wrote:
No details or imagination Hun. Nice try
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#32 Jan 29, 2014
These stories are sick! And I don't mean in a good way. 😝 Whoever writes these gross stories are even more sick and pathetic. 😤
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#34 Feb 9, 2014
To be an obscenely wealthy man in a mountaintop villa, I've arranged to have the only child of a couple kidnapped and kept at an undisclosed location. The child is cared for excellently, never frightened or harmed, simply held incognito away from the parents. And they have been told that in order to keep their child safe, the wife's needs to come up to my villa and sexually service me and any of my friends are guests who happen to be there at the time, anytime I tell her and in any manner we require. The husband must bring her up there and wait in the car until we're finished with her, and they must ride back to their home she knowing that once again she's done what she had to to keep her missing child safe, and he must drive slowly back to their home knowing that his wife is sitting next to him, defiled and full of the sticky pungent product of untold men who he has never met before, and will never see. Of course he is forbidden to have sex with her at any time, and in any manner. They must not touch each other sexually however slight! they must live together as husband and wife, completely celibate, but she must come up to the house and opened her legs as directed and upon demand.
abena

United States

#35 Feb 13, 2014
wat wrote:
Why are people bleeping swear words on a site like this?
Also, why is the girl always scantily clad and drunk? It's a little typical of the "she deserved it" mindset... I mean, I'm as much into rape fantasies as any girl but...
yes I support u. away wit dis idea of she dressed scanty so she deserves it. how bout little girls who get raped? or nuns or grandma s
Sam

West Warwick, RI

#36 Feb 13, 2014
I have been watching this young married couple at the club both very good looking with her being quite flirty touching and dancing with others while still paying attention to her husband too. He goes to the men's room and I follow I am standing next to him and watch him pee and notice he doesn't have a big cock. I say nothing and its like he's not there nor am I then i walk out not long after I see them leaving with an obvious buzz. I follow them out and follow them home with the thought of having his sexy lil wife and showing her what a real man can do. I watch them enter a small house from a dark spot as I watch I start to lick my lips knowing I am going to have some forbidden fruit tonight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Own me for an hour 3 min Boredndrunk 6
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min doctorwho 306,593
Any sexy guy in ponders end Enfield right nw wa... 3 min Jake3 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min cumaddme 652,048
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min nilaytas 673,143
Wife getting in. Shower can show getting dry on... 3 min anal daddy 20
couple for web cam.... 4 min youngnaughtycouple 7
Dirty ki...k 4 min Armystrong46 10,368
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 8 min Capo135 86,134
More from around the web