Edward2015

Memphis, TN

#1 Nov 9, 2012
I've always been curious on hearing stories about guys catching other guys jacking off and hearing about what that guy did so if you don't mind please leave a story if yuou have one and my kik is Edward2915 if you want to message me a story or if you want to trade pics or anything only gys though and I don't care about the age
Edward2015

Memphis, TN

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Anyone want to leave a story?
tanboi

Athens, GA

#5 Nov 11, 2012
i love to cruise public restrooms. lots of guys go there to masturbate.(i know i do!) its REALLY hot sitting on a toilet seat warmed by another guy sitting there masturbating just a few minutes earlier. really hot to hear others sitting in next stalls stroking with their heavy breathing, grunting and finally the "sigh" of relief!!!! campus restrooms here are especially hot!!!! love it when they leave a sticky mess on the seat!!
luke

Chiang Rai, Thailand

#6 Nov 24, 2012
Hi Edward. I'm a 38 year old married guy but I have a fantasy which involves a gay guy I know called Daniel catching me masturbating. He climbs on my bed and sits on me telling me I am his prisoner. Then ties me up with his socks, pushes his undies in my mouth and lies on top of me so his penis is crushing mine and his bare legs are wrapped around mine holding me tight, then grinds his naked body against mine. His manhood throbbing, pumping and slithering against my stomach and penis until I cum then he unties me and makes me lick his naked body clean.
Small One

United States

#7 Nov 27, 2012
My friend and I went to Reno to drink and gamble. After drinking all day we got back to the room. He is six foot six and gas a habit of pulling iut his massive cock and waving it around. This time i was drunk and pulled my little five incher out and waved it. We were standing there waving and the sight of how much bigger he was made my little guy hard. My friend seen this and said you nay as well finish, sounded great so i did. After i wad done he showed me ge took pictures as i masturbated. He then black mailed me. If u did not jack him off ge would show everyone. I nade him out the camera up and pretended i did not want to di it. After a little bit i gave in and grabbed hic member. I could not believe believe how it felt twice my size. I jacked him for a long time until a went for it and gave him a blow job. A first for me abd i loved it. He blew his wad deep in my mouth, i had to hack iff again because i was so exited. I blew him again on. I blew him again on Saturday morning and he was kike putty in ny mouth. Then i knew how much he liked it.
Edward2015

United States

#8 Nov 28, 2012
Nice stories and fantasies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any women for sex in cambridge today (Dec '13) 2 min 50yo workman 260
Giving the wife a MMF threesome? (Dec '09) 2 min geordie72 388
Any women for sex in Chichester / West Sussex? 2 min Chichesterlad 1
sexting numbers UK girls (Dec '12) 2 min Kggg 1,124
i need to dare my boyfriend 2 min Tony 19
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min marikali 21,505
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min dixwanted 407,210
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min sade 303,572
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Bangmydrumz12 176,940
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min iam 495,453