John

AOL

#103 Feb 9, 2009
perverted wrote:
I have to say, that the thought of my wife in a gangbang is one of my ultimate fantasies. It REALLY turns me on! I watch some of those on www.tube.com and I think about my wife be that woman!
But reality is a different matter. I mean, if even if she wanted to, neither of us would want anyone to know about it for how they would look at her after that. Plus, probably more importantly, it would not be very safe. But thinking about it great!
OK a proposition, well kind of. Ever consider doing the gangbang with just another couple and exchange "favor" or even 3 couples. First you and your friend GB do your wife and you guys switch and Gbang his wife. Risk free and you both have secrets to keep.
perverted

Indianapolis, IN

#104 Feb 9, 2009
John wrote:
<quoted text>
OK a proposition, well kind of. Ever consider doing the gangbang with just another couple and exchange "favor" or even 3 couples. First you and your friend GB do your wife and you guys switch and Gbang his wife. Risk free and you both have secrets to keep.
Oh, I think I would but don't know about the wifey. Plus, even with another guy or two, there's still that safety issue (with diseases).
LisaPharmParty

Milwaukee, WI

#105 Feb 9, 2009
hello, I have been in a couple of gangbangs. The most recent, was New Years Eve end of 2008. We went to a Pharm Party. I was drinking but not drunk, I do not do drugs. one of the girls took me upstairs and we made out, her boy friend and his friends came in and joined us. I allowed the first guy in and he finished, i did not want the second but he got in. and then they just kept coming one after another. I know there was at least 10 maybe a few more, and i let some of them go twice. some of them did my ass and it hurt at first. when I was in doggy, one of the guys put a beer bottle (the top part) in my ass and poured his entire beer in my ass. i was sore the next day. they really made me feel used, it was OK. I would do it again, but not as many guys. under 5 guys is ok for me.

Since: Dec 08

Western Chicago suburbs

#106 Feb 9, 2009
LisaPharmParty wrote:
hello, I have been in a couple of gangbangs. The most recent, was New Years Eve end of 2008. We went to a Pharm Party. I was drinking but not drunk, I do not do drugs. one of the girls took me upstairs and we made out, her boy friend and his friends came in and joined us. I allowed the first guy in and he finished, i did not want the second but he got in. and then they just kept coming one after another. I know there was at least 10 maybe a few more, and i let some of them go twice. some of them did my ass and it hurt at first. when I was in doggy, one of the guys put a beer bottle (the top part) in my ass and poured his entire beer in my ass. i was sore the next day. they really made me feel used, it was OK. I would do it again, but not as many guys. under 5 guys is ok for me.
You sound like a very fun girl!
LisaPharmParty

Manitowoc, WI

#107 Feb 9, 2009
I enjoy fun. I allow things to get out of hand, Im all about exploring. hehe

Since: Dec 08

Western Chicago suburbs

#108 Feb 9, 2009
LisaPharmParty wrote:
I enjoy fun. I allow things to get out of hand, Im all about exploring. hehe
I think I wouldn't mind doing some exploring up there in Wisconsin!
Wet Julie

Lysterfield, Australia

#109 Mar 4, 2009
I would love to be the center of attention but worry about drying up before servicing all the guys.
want 2 add 1 more 2 train

Crystal Lake, IL

#110 Apr 14, 2009
Cherrygirl wrote:
There is a difference between gang bangs where several guys are gropping and poking at a girl at the same time, and trains where they guys wait like gentlemen to take their turn. I've experienced both and I really prefer the trains.
I love intercourse so I want to be able to concentrate on the act without the distraction of trying to slurp on a penis while fisting another.
I had my first gang bang right after high school graduation with 6 guys and I didn't enjoy it. They guys were all friends of mine and I had been intimate with 3 of them (one on one) at one time or another. I loved being nude in front of so many guys and hearing all the guys tell me how hot I am but like I said, I was too distracted to enjoy the actual act and I didn't come close to achieving an orgasm. I tried a train with 4 guys late that summer and I loved it.
I had 5 orgasms and would have gone on if the guys weren't already drained of their sexual energy. I brought each of them to orgasm twice.
That was in 2006. Since then I've had a number of trains with successively larger groups of guys.
There were 5, then 8, and most recently 14 guys. Generally, I like to do it in the while lying on my back on a bed or couch and having the guys stand or kneel between my legs since it's the least tiring for me and I also get the visual pleasure of seeing guys penetrate and thrust in and out of me. Obviously I have a really positive opinion of multiple partners but I do want to warn other girls that there is a downside.
You have to have a pretty thick skin and not be sensative to being labled as a slut.
then maybe we can talk my GF into trying 4 or 5 (train) too ?
Join Free
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#111 Apr 16, 2009
Ive only done one or 2 gangbangs, but they were so much fun. Its fun to dominate one person with so many other hotties there with you, and the person being banged feels so great with all the attention being paid to them.
MLN

Albuquerque, NM

#112 Apr 17, 2009
Cherrygirl wrote:
There is a difference between gang bangs where several guys are gropping and poking at a girl at the same time, and trains where they guys wait like gentlemen to take their turn. I've experienced both and I really prefer the trains.
I love intercourse so I want to be able to concentrate on the act without the distraction of trying to slurp on a penis while fisting another.
I had my first gang bang right after high school graduation with 6 guys and I didn't enjoy it. They guys were all friends of mine and I had been intimate with 3 of them (one on one) at one time or another. I loved being nude in front of so many guys and hearing all the guys tell me how hot I am but like I said, I was too distracted to enjoy the actual act and I didn't come close to achieving an orgasm. I tried a train with 4 guys late that summer and I loved it.
I had 5 orgasms and would have gone on if the guys weren't already drained of their sexual energy. I brought each of them to orgasm twice.
That was in 2006. Since then I've had a number of trains with successively larger groups of guys.
There were 5, then 8, and most recently 14 guys. Generally, I like to do it in the while lying on my back on a bed or couch and having the guys stand or kneel between my legs since it's the least tiring for me and I also get the visual pleasure of seeing guys penetrate and thrust in and out of me. Obviously I have a really positive opinion of multiple partners but I do want to warn other girls that there is a downside.
You have to have a pretty thick skin and not be sensative to being labled as a slut.
My daughter always wanted to do one and I helped her set it up. She had had one-on-one with each of the six guys before so she was comfortable doing them in a train for bare back vaginal sex. I set it up so for 10 minutes each, and all came back for seconds and a few for thirds. She says she orgasmed at least once with each of the guys. She was a bit tender the next day but with all the come in her, she did not need any lube.

Even though she was on the pill, we wanted to do it when she was not fertile and it was a bit of a pain to schedule the gangbang to make it happen. After it was over, she was willing to take me on the rest of the evening and it was swell, I had never been inside a woman with so much come inside her. She thinks she had 16 guy's climaxes inside her including mine before it was over.

P.S. she did not get knocked up, it would been tough to tell which one of the seven of us did it.

Since: Mar 09

Mount Pleasant, MI

#113 Apr 17, 2009
I love it, i feel so sexy, and "wanted", and sometimes it just feels good to be a dirty little sl*t, hehe, its also feels awesome being treated like a sex object, major turn on

Since: Feb 09

Evanston, IL

#114 Apr 17, 2009
MLN wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter always wanted to do one and I helped her set it up. She had had one-on-one with each of the six guys before so she was comfortable doing them in a train for bare back vaginal sex. I set it up so for 10 minutes each, and all came back for seconds and a few for thirds. She says she orgasmed at least once with each of the guys. She was a bit tender the next day but with all the come in her, she did not need any lube.
Even though she was on the pill, we wanted to do it when she was not fertile and it was a bit of a pain to schedule the gangbang to make it happen. After it was over, she was willing to take me on the rest of the evening and it was swell, I had never been inside a woman with so much come inside her. She thinks she had 16 guy's climaxes inside her including mine before it was over.
P.S. she did not get knocked up, it would been tough to tell which one of the seven of us did it.
May one ask what the son-in-law thinks of all this? Or is he part of the orgy? It sounds like a great form of father-daughter bonding.

Detroit

#115 Apr 17, 2009
xxNikkixx wrote:
I love it, i feel so sexy, and "wanted", and sometimes it just feels good to be a dirty little sl*t, hehe, its also feels awesome being treated like a sex object, major turn on
I would love to be part of that!

Since: Oct 08

Conway, AR

#116 Apr 17, 2009
I would like to see my wife take on about 4 or 5 blk men at once. That would be hot.
scorpiomedic@yahoo.com

Chicago, IL

#117 Apr 18, 2009
ImaScorpio wrote:
I would like to see my wife take on about 4 or 5 blk men at once. That would be hot.
scorpiomedic@yahoo.com
There aren't enough holes for 4 or 5, are there? But two or three would be great.
son of the slut

Australia

#118 May 1, 2009
I accidently saw my mom, when I returned home unexpectedly, enjoying gangbang with four guys as my father does not live with us. The way my mom enjoyed this gang bang dispelled my myth that no woman enjoys gangbang on earth when in reality I found that I am living with slut.
Jackson

AOL

#119 May 2, 2009
son of the slut wrote:
I accidently saw my mom, when I returned home unexpectedly, enjoying gangbang with four guys as my father does not live with us. The way my mom enjoyed this gang bang dispelled my myth that no woman enjoys gangbang on earth when in reality I found that I am living with slut.
Oh damn I bet you enjoy your mom then. Ever thought about doing your own very mom and go back into her you know what?
son of the slut

Australia

#120 May 2, 2009
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh damn I bet you enjoy your mom then. Ever thought about doing your own very mom and go back into her you know what?
From the day I saw my mom enjoying gangbang, I got sexually attracted to my mom & certainly thought of shagging my own mom, however, unfortunately, my mom, although sexually liberal minded & enjoys gang bang, still is not comfortable in incest sex. So, I am going slow over this as I don't want to hurt my mom but I am definitely working on it . I hope eventually I will get there. The answer I don't know at this stage is, When?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#121 May 3, 2009
i dunno wrote:
i would love to do a gangbang
me too where can i find any in or around bloomington peoria il?
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#122 May 5, 2009
Gangbangs are hot, to get all that attention, to completely give up total control and be at the mercy of some many hot guys and hot d**ks, so great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 3 min big_country315 9,966
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min locallover 24,605
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min ERIC 590,133
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min turtles 57,624
Ever Had Sex With A Relative? (May '13) 3 min canopus 227
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 4 min lithaPark 67,232
Married women: Is stroking and blowing a guy re... 4 min NYCuban 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Heax 531,615
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min rdsxfn18 407,400
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Chris_F198 246,098