flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#80 Dec 18, 2008
backroadboy wrote:
went to gay bath house in Houston for first time today...Had been told that one in particular frequented by black dudes around noon to 5:00 p.m. Several hot black men....Got my ass pounded by 2 and was ready and willing to take on few more.......LOL.....couple of black sissy girls pissed off that white boy was getting F**Ked by "their Mens"....Kept giving me hassel....Wasn't worth the trouble but will certainly go back.....Had it not been for the 2 biggoted racist bitches jealous that a white boy was giving it up to all the black dudes I would have let several of the hot dudes there F**K me boy hole.....
Please, f**k those hoes. Keep on having fun and if they dont like it, screw them.

And once again, truly hot story.
backroadboy

Houston, TX

#81 Dec 20, 2008
2 days later, back again at MidTown Spa last night. Place was crowded and noticed lots of hot black dudes, fully clothed and milling around on cell phones or standing around in groups of 2 and 3 visiting....Asked older white guy what was up with the black dudes just hanging around. Told me they were there to plug a mouth or ass, but usually did not use facilities or walk around nude with just a towel wrapped around them like most of the guys there. He told me if I wanted to be a "catcher" to let one know, go into your private booth, lay face down on the cot and you might get more than you can handle.......

NEED I SAY MORE????? I have found a new place to play.....LOL
speedracer 1500

United States

#82 Dec 20, 2008
gang bangs are intended for all natural fun! my first time being in one was in the army. one of my buddies came running into my barracs room and said there were to hot black chicks the next building over letting all the soldiers take turns screwing them. we ran over there to check it out and sure as shit they were! we dropped our drawers and got in line. it was so much fun! i fucked both of them twice each. i just couldn't get enough and was sad to are it come to an end. that was also the first time I've had sex with black girls too and since then i can't stop. black pussy is now my all time favorite and take that over any other. 8-)
backroadboy

Houston, TX

#83 Dec 20, 2008
speedracer 1500 wrote:
gang bangs are intended for all natural fun! my first time being in one was in the army. one of my buddies came running into my barracs room and said there were to hot black chicks the next building over letting all the soldiers take turns screwing them. we ran over there to check it out and sure as shit they were! we dropped our drawers and got in line. it was so much fun! i fucked both of them twice each. i just couldn't get enough and was sad to are it come to an end. that was also the first time I've had sex with black girls too and since then i can't stop. black pussy is now my all time favorite and take that over any other. 8-)
Sounds hot......
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#84 Dec 20, 2008
backroadboy wrote:
2 days later, back again at MidTown Spa last night. Place was crowded and noticed lots of hot black dudes, fully clothed and milling around on cell phones or standing around in groups of 2 and 3 visiting....Asked older white guy what was up with the black dudes just hanging around. Told me they were there to plug a mouth or ass, but usually did not use facilities or walk around nude with just a towel wrapped around them like most of the guys there. He told me if I wanted to be a "catcher" to let one know, go into your private booth, lay face down on the cot and you might get more than you can handle.......
NEED I SAY MORE????? I have found a new place to play.....LOL
That sounds like heaven on Earth for you dude. So hot.
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#85 Dec 20, 2008
speedracer 1500 wrote:
Totally hot dude.
Curiouslovers

Rock, WV

#86 Dec 22, 2008
My wife wants to have a gangbang. We originally planned one for her 21st b'day but had to cancel due to me having surgery. We are hoping to get it planned for sometime in February. She is a true cum slut and wants to have all the cum she can get all over her body. We have gone to a couple of house parties where she has done several guys and by the way, I love to watch her and I get a lot of pictures and video of her. This will be her first gangbang, but we are looking forward to it. Will let you know how she likes it.
NO NAME HERE

Crystal Lake, IL

#87 Dec 22, 2008
I'd love to see my gal go through with the gangbang story (one of many) she likes to tell me during sex. The thought of it GETS US BOTH OFF!!! Now just got to find right circumstances to do it. I think she'll be up for it. And I know I will. It's all about her. I want her in control of whole thing.
Join Free
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#88 Dec 23, 2008
Curiouslovers wrote:
My wife wants to have a gangbang. We originally planned one for her 21st b'day but had to cancel due to me having surgery. We are hoping to get it planned for sometime in February. She is a true cum slut and wants to have all the cum she can get all over her body. We have gone to a couple of house parties where she has done several guys and by the way, I love to watch her and I get a lot of pictures and video of her. This will be her first gangbang, but we are looking forward to it. Will let you know how she likes it.
Please do!!!!
NO NAME HERE

Crystal Lake, IL

#89 Dec 23, 2008
need stunt cock for gangbang flyboy. got pics of wife you can send or show
MONiiCA

Trenton, NJ

#91 Dec 23, 2008
ha okay well gangbangs are fuxin awsome!
well okay I well there was a lot of guys I mean fine guys ha well at leat 2 me bald heaed gangsters were just there and me I passed by wearing shorts and one grabbed my ass was like wtf and he sed r u dwn and I sed well it depends and he 2 let all my homies stick there dick up tha nice ass of course and be being a horny/wet already I sed im dwn well the first guy he did it so good I was moaning and he did it rough and the others did it good 2 so I can't wait 4 my next gangbang haha lol
dog

Virginia Beach, VA

#93 Dec 27, 2008
i have alot of them they like it
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#94 Dec 27, 2008
Gangbang just sounds exciting!!!

“will try anything once”

Since: Dec 08

windermere

#95 Dec 27, 2008
My wife loves being gangbanged by ten or more men I love watching and tapeing it for us to watch afterwards
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#96 Dec 28, 2008
anythinggoes wrote:
My wife loves being gangbanged by ten or more men I love watching and tapeing it for us to watch afterwards
Thats kinky. Hot.
spunky

Pensacola, FL

#97 Jan 3, 2009
My wife is really looking forward to her first. Do we approach it gently or take on 4 or five the first time?? She also likes a little rough once excited, or do we ease into this as well. Would really like for her to enjoy it and carry on with a good thing.
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#98 Jan 3, 2009
spunky wrote:
My wife is really looking forward to her first. Do we approach it gently or take on 4 or five the first time?? She also likes a little rough once excited, or do we ease into this as well. Would really like for her to enjoy it and carry on with a good thing.
If she wants it rough, give it to her rough. Just go full fledge into it, thats the best thing to do.
Cherrygirl

Port Orchard, WA

#100 Feb 8, 2009
There is a difference between gang bangs where several guys are gropping and poking at a girl at the same time, and trains where they guys wait like gentlemen to take their turn. I've experienced both and I really prefer the trains.
I love intercourse so I want to be able to concentrate on the act without the distraction of trying to slurp on a penis while fisting another.
I had my first gang bang right after high school graduation with 6 guys and I didn't enjoy it. They guys were all friends of mine and I had been intimate with 3 of them (one on one) at one time or another. I loved being nude in front of so many guys and hearing all the guys tell me how hot I am but like I said, I was too distracted to enjoy the actual act and I didn't come close to achieving an orgasm. I tried a train with 4 guys late that summer and I loved it.
I had 5 orgasms and would have gone on if the guys weren't already drained of their sexual energy. I brought each of them to orgasm twice.
That was in 2006. Since then I've had a number of trains with successively larger groups of guys.
There were 5, then 8, and most recently 14 guys. Generally, I like to do it in the while lying on my back on a bed or couch and having the guys stand or kneel between my legs since it's the least tiring for me and I also get the visual pleasure of seeing guys penetrate and thrust in and out of me. Obviously I have a really positive opinion of multiple partners but I do want to warn other girls that there is a downside.
You have to have a pretty thick skin and not be sensative to being labled as a slut.
perverted

Indianapolis, IN

#101 Feb 9, 2009
I have to say, that the thought of my wife in a gangbang is one of my ultimate fantasies. It REALLY turns me on! I watch some of those on www.tube.com and I think about my wife be that woman!

But reality is a different matter. I mean, if even if she wanted to, neither of us would want anyone to know about it for how they would look at her after that. Plus, probably more importantly, it would not be very safe. But thinking about it great!

Since: Oct 08

Conway, AR

#102 Feb 9, 2009
I would love to see my wife do a all blak gangbang.
scorpiomedic@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Braless Women (Jan '11) 41 min mrmr9468 2,111
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 41 min anibal 750,747
Dirty ki...k 42 min Steve 79,213
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 42 min Ron ron 360,826
delhi gay sex 42 min Rohan 10,848
Feeling hot and bothered 42 min adriaanver05 6
Gay Masters And Slaves (Aug '12) 42 min hairy_dude 203
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 43 min loodcaboose 757,688
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 53 min jess_w33 101,411
More from around the web