First Prev
of 33
Next Last

“More to say than 'ooh! ahh!'”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 May 31, 2007
rogerrabbit wrote:
My friend and I were arguing about gangbangs and whether or not women enjoy being screwed by a group of men. Ladies: is it, or is it not a fantasy that many women have?
All women are different so that seems like a silly argument to me but... put me in the yes column. Being at the center of a gangbang is one of my favorite all-time fantasies.
Frank

Elgin, IL

#3 May 31, 2007
I've been in a few gangbangs, and the women do love the attention. they are very fun to participate in.

Location hidden

#5 May 31, 2007
rogerrabbit wrote:
Wow!! You are what we call in Cali, "A champ"!!You say that is your fantasy, but have you ever considered fullfilling your fantasy? If so, how many would you want it to be?
Considered and rejected the idea of fulfilling the fantasy. Reality has a way of ruining a good fantasy, don't you think? lol

In my fantasies, however, not being able to tell how many makes it best...
Nancy

Jersey City, NJ

#6 May 31, 2007
2 is the most for me. dont know if I would want more.

Or could handle more!!!
Nancy

Jersey City, NJ

#8 Jun 1, 2007
roger, I was saying I wouldnt have a "gangbang" I wouldnt say it was a fantasy as much as it just happened...It was fun...I'd probably do it again given the chance.
holiday fun

UK

#12 Jun 1, 2007
I did it 20 years ago when on holiday and vey drunk , had 4 men all at once, seemed good at the time, but have always regretet it, as they treated me for what i was at the time, a total slut.
jwd

“hi”

Since: May 07

southwest lower michigan

#13 Jun 1, 2007
ok, i keep commenting on this topic and it allways seems to "magicly dissapear' why? whats going on? is there some unwritten rules i dont know about? i didnt use any foul language or anything, i can be accussed of very bad spelling but other than that?
Nancy

Atlanta, GA

#15 Jun 4, 2007
lol, yes Roger I think I would have it again!! It was alot of fun, not serious just good fun sex!
Join Free
CROTCH CANNIBAL

AOL

#17 Jun 5, 2007
NANCY-FISRT TIME W/ MY WIFE TO TRY THIS POINTERS??? ALSO MY 1ST AT THIS. WANT TO FILM IT TO WATCH OVER IS THIS OK??? HER FRIEND F MIGHT BE OK TO FILM
Nancy

Jersey City, NJ

#18 Jun 5, 2007
I wouldnt know about the video taping part.

I also havent had one with another woman...from what I hear though make sure you dont ignore you wife...you dont want her to get jealous.
jack

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Jun 9, 2007
i firmly believe that women were made for gangbangs. the look on their faces as they are surrounded leave no question to that.
Phinaeus Latherpants

Hancock, NY

#20 Jun 9, 2007
TriciaThePhoneSexOperator wrote:
<quoted text>
All women are different so that seems like a silly argument to me but... put me in the yes column. Being at the center of a gangbang is one of my favorite all-time fantasies.
I d LOVE to Gangbang Tricia with 22 Clones of me and Yanni.
Phinaeus Latherpants

Hancock, NY

#21 Jun 9, 2007
I mean that with LOVE of course Tricia.
meow

Scarborough, Canada

#22 Jun 9, 2007
I'll take 5 any day ! and maybe a girl..
Phinaeus Latherpants

Binghamton, NY

#23 Jun 9, 2007
I was once Gang Banged by the Entire North American Touring Company of Phantom of the Opera. . . then they shoved the Phantom's Mask up my ass.

Location hidden

#24 Jun 9, 2007
Phinaeus Latherpants wrote:
I mean that with LOVE of course Tricia.
The love between us is mysterious and deep. I understand, of course.
Nancy

Chicago, IL

#25 Jun 10, 2007
jack wrote:
i firmly believe that women were made for gangbangs. the look on their faces as they are surrounded leave no question to that.
It would seem we have the right parts for one, doesn't it?
frankie g

Ely, NV

#26 Jun 11, 2007
i think gang bangs are awesome i love to watch a women just enjoy every thing that is happening to her i let me wife do it with me and four other guys and i loved every minute of it
pineapple

AOL

#30 Jun 13, 2007
i have never been n a gangbang. how r they?????
JAMES

AOL

#32 Jun 20, 2007
My wife enjoys gangbangs, and loves when i set up encounters in hotels. It seems each time it gets more, and more. She loves to perform, and be filmed. When we are done, it looks like she was doused with conditioner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 5 min Hornyloz 59,942
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Illudu 444,290
Any one from Teeside UK 5 min Kthbrown 1
do girls like their boobs to b pressed in publi... (Mar '10) 5 min neetu singh 1,960
Dirty ki...k 5 min gaz666 176,005
Gay-Bi skype fun 5 min Justinpro1234 19,027
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 5 min notts_man 66,855
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Mlaw95 910,020
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 8 min mature slut 4 fun 14,262
More from around the web