Any of you girls ever secretly mastur...
Mike

Baltimore, MD

#125 Aug 27, 2008
Lisa wrote:
I've been doing it more and more lately.
Another reason it is GREAT is - when you get caught by guys - it usually leads to giving him or them HJs and/or BJs!!!
Just what I LOVE MOST !!!
Lisa,

If I catch you I am going to finish you off by muff diving on that thing. I'd like a pic but I'm afraid to put a e-mail address on here. Can you delete a post afterwards?

I'm not driving up to RI anyway. I bet your beautiful.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#126 Aug 27, 2008
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Lisa,
If I catch you I am going to finish you off by muff diving on that thing. I'd like a pic but I'm afraid to put a e-mail address on here. Can you delete a post afterwards?
I'm not driving up to RI anyway. I bet your beautiful.
come on you "bet she is beautifull??" damn thats weak lol every woman is hot after 2 am.

Location hidden

#127 Aug 27, 2008
BrynnB wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats how I have always 'taken care of myself' in public. As I said in my first post it takes a while, but its probaley the least noticable, well up until orgasm. Kinda hard to hide that. ;)
~Brynn~
I use to cam with a woman when she was at work & she would do that. it was pretty hot lol

“http://schamhaar .wordpress.com”

Location hidden

#128 Aug 28, 2008
i think every girl has done that....

luv
saraH

“Hotness is as hotness does”

Since: Aug 08

Round Rock

#129 Aug 28, 2008
I know I do! Almost every day, driving home!!
stimp

Gainesville, VA

#130 Aug 28, 2008
lucifergrrl wrote:
I know I do! Almost every day, driving home!!
do you finger yrself or just rub through your panies, and how old are you?

Round Rock

#131 Aug 28, 2008
stimp wrote:
<quoted text> do you finger yrself or just rub through your panies, and how old are you?
Old enough to know better, young enough not to care! I never wear panties, though...does that help your imagination?
stimp

Gainesville, VA

#132 Aug 28, 2008
lucifergrrl wrote:
<quoted text>
Old enough to know better, young enough not to care! I never wear panties, though...does that help your imagination?
yes thank you how meafingers do you preffer?

Round Rock

#133 Aug 28, 2008
stimp wrote:
<quoted text> yes thank you how meafingers do you preffer?
My, aren't you the inquisitive one? If I'm wearing jeans, I just rub, but if I have a skirt on, I'll start with one and and then, depending on traffic, use two when I get fired up...

“America's Silent Service”

Burlington, MA

#134 Aug 28, 2008
My ex-wife rode the subway to work every day. She said there is a rough spot on the tracks going around a bend that would "get her off" every time she passed over it. She would also "get-off" on the vibrations of the Harley by sliding her crotch forward against my back side...She said she creamed her jeans every time we went for a ride!
stimp

Gainesville, VA

#135 Aug 28, 2008
lucifergrrl wrote:
<quoted text>
My, aren't you the inquisitive one? If I'm wearing jeans, I just rub, but if I have a skirt on, I'll start with one and and then, depending on traffic, use two when I get fired up...
have you ever tasted yourself?

Round Rock

#136 Aug 28, 2008
stimp wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever tasted yourself?
Oh absloutely! What would self-delight be without it? I'm nice and sweet with a little tang. poor baby, wouldn't you LOVE to try it?
stimp

Gainesville, VA

#137 Aug 28, 2008
lucifergrrl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh absloutely! What would self-delight be without it? I'm nice and sweet with a little tang. poor baby, wouldn't you LOVE to try it?
depends on what you look like ?

Location hidden

#138 Aug 28, 2008
stimp wrote:
<quoted text>
depends on what you look like ?
lol depends on what you look like?? dude the way you came on to her I am sure you would screw a snake if someone held it's mouth open.

Location hidden

#139 Aug 28, 2008
AL in Burlington wrote:
My ex-wife rode the subway to work every day. She said there is a rough spot on the tracks going around a bend that would "get her off" every time she passed over it. She would also "get-off" on the vibrations of the Harley by sliding her crotch forward against my back side...She said she creamed her jeans every time we went for a ride!
I use to have a g.f that had a small vibrator with a remote control. she would have it in her panties & I would have the remote. i would turn it on & off, slow & fast when we would be at the mall, bart,(like a subway) or in stores. she never knew when I would turn it on. it was hella fun lol
Smoke

Newton, AL

#140 Aug 28, 2008
I have masturbated in many public places such as restraunts, work, car, park, movies, pool. I've only been caught twice, I was caught in the car by an older lady and I was caught at work which by the way was really hot. I was only disappointed because I had to wait for my punishment.

Round Rock

#141 Aug 29, 2008
chevelle_ss wrote:
<quoted text>
lol depends on what you look like?? dude the way you came on to her I am sure you would screw a snake if someone held it's mouth open.
That's why poor stimp will be left only with his fevered imagination! ;)
stimp

Gainesville, VA

#142 Aug 29, 2008
lucifergrrl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why poor stimp will be left only with his fevered imagination! ;)
thank you my question was answered i am guessing 275lbs

Round Rock

#143 Aug 29, 2008
stimp wrote:
<quoted text> thank you my question was answered i am guessing 275lbs
Oh, dear stimpy! You SO make me laff! Try 104 soaking wet, 34C, brunette over brown...my current boy calls me his spinner. You lose! ;)
stimp

Gainesville, VA

#144 Aug 29, 2008
lucifergrrl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, dear stimpy! You SO make me laff! Try 104 soaking wet, 34C, brunette over brown...my current boy calls me his spinner. You lose! ;)
i stand corrected and thank you for the info i dont want to argue with you you sound hot and yes of course i am horney look at some of the topixs, happy spreading
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min Smokinggun500 321,547
i think my bf is unfaithful 1 min wildpartyguy 8
gay sex doncaster (Nov '12) 1 min Benji1982 3,126
I had sex with my best friends gf 1 min jiggy21 17
Gay meetup Ohio (May '14) 2 min Hurry 145
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Laeuftnoch 215,050
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Irishboi20 1,435,021
Gay/bi k.k 3 min Obedient 133,774
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 10 min Transguy 24,340
More from around the web