Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Candice wrote:
<quoted text>its all timing and when your comfortable enough. I enjoy being watched so it's not such a problem
... so. not only are you comfortable playing with yourself in public but so is the public in Berea, KY. I guess the social mores below the Mason-Dixon line are not as stringent as they are here on the North Coast.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Candice wrote:
I guess big loads would be a mess I can squirt if pleasures in the right spot but I control the orgasms and stop short of exploding my friends call me a nympho because I enjoy my touch so much I masturbate more than a 14 year old boy
Oh ok. That's Hott. Love to see that. ;)

“Back in the saddle.”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
a railway station,,,,,,,, very public......
Very public indeed!
Was it more intense than usual?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

I think she did say that it was not through touching - it was more leg and thigh squeezing techniques. Could have got intense though, I guess. I would love to have been standing on the same platform and watched her face as it all unfolded - would be so beautiful to watch, don't you think???

NorthantsGuy@ymail.com
Travellin007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very public indeed!
Was it more intense than usual?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

NorthantsGuy wrote:
<quoted text>I think she did say that it was not through touching - it was more leg and thigh squeezing techniques. Could have got intense though, I guess. I would love to have been standing on the same platform and watched her face as it all unfolded - would be so beautiful to watch, don't you think???

NorthantsGuy@ymail.com
Oh absolutey. I'd love to be the chair she was sitting on.
Story Guy

Norwich, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

LtnLvrBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh absolutely. I'd love to be the chair she was sitting on.
I watch my wife do this all the time. She just crosses her legs and squeezes her thighs together. She knows I can see it. I just watch for her foot to start bouncing a little. Most people don't notice, but the one's that do are ussually women and they can't take their eyes off of her. It really turns her on and I know it turns those watching on. They never look away. They wait and watch until she comes quietly. It make both of us so horny.
She does it sitting in a chair in the library reading room. No one leaves till she's finished. Of course by that time I'm so hard I can't get up.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

And me sat opposite her!
LtnLvrBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh absolutey. I'd love to be the chair she was sitting on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Story Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I watch my wife do this all the time. She just crosses her legs and squeezes her thighs together. She knows I can see it. I just watch for her foot to start bouncing a little. Most people don't notice, but the one's that do are ussually women and they can't take their eyes off of her. It really turns her on and I know it turns those watching on. They never look away. They wait and watch until she comes quietly. It make both of us so horny.
She does it sitting in a chair in the library reading room. No one leaves till she's finished. Of course by that time I'm so hard I can't get up.
Wow, that is awesome. Love to see that! Thx for sharing Story Guy.
Join Free

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

NorthantsGuy wrote:
<quoted text>And me sat opposite her!
Love to see a vid of that.
Story Guy

Norwich, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

LtnLvrBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that is awesome. Love to see that! Thx for sharing Story Guy.
I first noticed it when she was on the computer. I would see her legs crossed and her foot jiggling. I thought nothing of it until I saw when she was looking at certain websites she would wiggle more then I noticed her hand would drop to her lap. I would sneak a peek and I saw she was masturbating. After that I could tell when she was doing it around the house. Like when she is on the phone or even watching television. It gets me so horny and she knows it. I can't hide it. I get hard right away when I see her doing this but she doesn't seem to notice me. I wish she would. We could have a whole lot of fun. Who knows maybe she does. It's such a tease. I just hope she never stops this.
Story Guy

Norwich, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

LtnLvrBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Love to see a vid of that.
I bought her a laptop so now she uses it on her lap in her recliner and I stand quietly behind her and watch her without her knowing. I stand there trying to be quiet while I play with myself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Story Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I first noticed it when she was on the computer. I would see her legs crossed and her foot jiggling. I thought nothing of it until I saw when she was looking at certain websites she would wiggle more then I noticed her hand would drop to her lap. I would sneak a peek and I saw she was masturbating. After that I could tell when she was doing it around the house. Like when she is on the phone or even watching television. It gets me so horny and she knows it. I can't hide it. I get hard right away when I see her doing this but she doesn't seem to notice me. I wish she would. We could have a whole lot of fun. Who knows maybe she does. It's such a tease. I just hope she never stops this.
lol.....wow too cool. Wish my wife did that. Can I move in with you guys for a week? I don't know about you but alot of guys in here have a panty fetish and so do I. I bet hers are super juicy everyday. Care to comment on that? You are a lucky man bro!
Story Guy

Norwich, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

LtnLvrBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.....wow too cool. Wish my wife did that. Can I move in with you guys for a week? I don't know about you but alot of guys in here have a panty fetish and so do I. I bet hers are super juicy everyday. Care to comment on that? You are a lucky man bro!
Actually no panties at home. She mostly wears these satin like pajamas. There very shiny and thin. When she gets home from work she changes into them right away for nightime. I think she loves how smooth they are. When we fool around she always has them on and they are like she's wearing nothing only smoother. They are really nice to touch. She can slip them right off when needed. I really dig this. I read other peoples storys and they don't get me as horny as watching her. I really hope she never stops.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

I too have been glad that the computer chair has a leather seat. Both my husband and I enjoy the cyber experience. We both have a friend or two that we masturbate with and we have given the other oral when either me or my hubby are playing online. The real fun...and danger is at work though, I have taken to bring a QUIET smaller vibrator to work. I sometimes have it in me, cross my legs, and bounce them a certain way.
LtnLvrBoy wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Story Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Actually no panties at home. She mostly wears these satin like pajamas. There very shiny and thin. When she gets home from work she changes into them right away for nightime. I think she loves how smooth they are. When we fool around she always has them on and they are like she's wearing nothing only smoother. They are really nice to touch. She can slip them right off when needed. I really dig this. I read other peoples storys and they don't get me as horny as watching her. I really hope she never stops.
Ok I know what u mean about the satin material. Very smooth indeed. I'm you too are enjoying your marriage. That's a good relationship.
Nephy

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

I masturbate all over the place lol. Did it a lot during high school... in class, outside during lunch... in the bathroom. Lots of fun and definitely a turn on knowing there are so many people around who might see.
15year

Zeebrugge, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

Candice wrote:
I guess big loads would be a mess I can squirt if pleasures in the right spot but I control the orgasms and stop short of exploding my friends call me a nympho because I enjoy my touch so much I masturbate more than a 14 year old boy
so you masturbate 5times day?

“Back in the saddle.”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

NorthantsGuy wrote:
I think she did say that it was not through touching - it was more leg and thigh squeezing techniques. Could have got intense though, I guess. I would love to have been standing on the same platform and watched her face as it all unfolded - would be so beautiful to watch, don't you think???
NorthantsGuy@ymail.com
<quoted text>
In a way you are right, she did say it was 'fab', but also spontaneous. I like that, things that happen out of the blue and catch you by surprise are special moments.
And I do agree, it's cool to see a beautiful lady having an O, some situations do make it even more beautiful.
Hornyas

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Can I watch some one in Brisbane do it may be a park ??
Hornyas

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

I'm a guy wanting to watch a chick can any 1 help with this??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5232 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat names 1 min Jsman95 6,814
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 2 min Lookin 4 dirty teen girls 14,425
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Faith20101983 437,781
girl snapchat names (Dec '13) 2 min camacho132000 1,091
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min Spaceman 20,716
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Leo 2,557
Sexy Snapchat girls from the UK (May '13) 3 min jamesharrisash 855
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Australian 134,740
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min marko 333,688